It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims to march on White House next September 11th

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Come on guys, don't feed the trolls!

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by shivaX

Forget about the proxies.
THIS post of yours is 100% true and I agree with it.

That's nice for you but I post what I do because I believe in it, not for others or stars etc.

All I care is that people understand there are 3 types of Muslim, the obvious and true to type Radicals, the never to be trusted Moderates who talk to the West one way and then show their true colours back home and lastly the NORMAL Muslims.

Its these that get lumped in to the pot with the other two, normal Muslims like my in laws are not the holder of behead signs or screaming for Sharia law, they are quiet VERY peaceful people who pass you in the street with a smile and mix very happily with the rest of the populace.

Their faith is of the book but not in a radical way, they follow a gentle and peaceful path and realise that words in books can be both right and wrong and chose accordingly. I'm not a muslim as is known by some on here, I am a non believer in all religion and they still took me in as a son in law, that, IS their religion of peace.

Its these people that should be acknowledged as of no threat to others and not lumped in with the radicals and moderates, that is why I will condemn any person that uses the open word Muslims to denounce terrorists.

Before a Muslim requests Sharia law in a Western country they should decide if they really are peaceful souls looking to integrate or if they should really return to a country that allows this law as be at peace there. Ordinary Normal Muslilms do not wish Sharia law to be here, they see our laws as their laws.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by Mclaneinc

An act of "terrorism" can be carried out by first world countries as well.

A clean shaven politician in an expensive suit.... who orders airstrikes that kill innocents is as much of a terrorist as a bearded guy in a turban sitting in a cave... who orders suicide bombings.

Just saying "sh!t happens in a conflict" and sweeping those deaths under the carpet is cruel and callous. Its something that a terrorist might think when he ends up killing civilians when his original intent was to hit a government / military target.

Yes I agree and posted such in a post after that.

A killer comes in all shapes and sizes..

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

IF MOST MUSLIMS ARE PEACEFUL THEN WHY DONT THEY REACT WHEN EXTREMEST CAUSE HAVOC?WHOSE SIDE ARE THEY?
Seriously ask yourself the question before its too late.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Yeah, I'm not going to sit here any longer and try to have a discussion with someone who plays word games, then after all that, tries to pretend like he wasn't referring to an entire religion. Just pisses me off when people characterize an entire group of people based on the actions of a couple of extremists. Bunch of bigots

If I had the means to go to Washington and join in the March, I would, even though I'm not a Muslim....cause this thread, right here, is the -exact- reason they NEED to march.
edit on 2/1/13 by ElijahWan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   

I condemn the Radical Islamists who kill innocents

Thank you for accepting that.

I thought you were another crazy muslim or muslim apologist.

Crazy, very possibly, Muslim, no, apologist for anyone, no..

Please try and use the word radical when addressing the 'crazy' Muslims...

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ElijahWan

Yeah, I'm not going to sit here any longer and try to have a discussion with someone who plays word games, then after all that, tries to pretend like he wasn't referring to an entire religion. Just pisses me off when people characterize an entire group of people based on the actions of a couple of extremists. Bunch of bigots

Did I mention I was talking about Islamic Terrorists?

If I had the means to go to Washington and join in the March, I would, even though I'm not a Muslim....cause this thread, right here, is the -exact- reason they NEED to march.

Go ahead.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

reply to post by skalla

Oh so you want me to speak about Islamic terrorism?
Let me tell you it all started from the time of Mohammad and from the Quran.

Find such quotes of hatred from the Quran HERE.

edit on 1-2-2013 by shivaX because: (no reason given)

If you have read the Bible, you'll also read some not so lovely things. Like the Bible and any other Holy Book, the Qur'an is no exception in being abused. If you've read the Qur'an, you'll also note that the qoutes in your link are out of context.

Islamic extremists arn't setting a precedent, there have been extremists doing extreme things even since before the Abrahamic faiths and millions upon millions have been persecuted, tortured, maimed and slaughtered by the actions of extremists. It's an ongoing cycle that finds different faces to wear and even we, who condemn extremists have been just as guilty in perpetuating that cycle by our own ignorance.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   

IF MOST MUSLIMS ARE PEACEFUL THEN WHY DONT THEY REACT WHEN EXTREMEST CAUSE HAVOC?WHOSE SIDE ARE THEY?

Whoa there, I never used a figure for who are peaceful or not, nor have I suggested MOST muslims are peaceful, I simply say there is a set of peaceful Muslims out there, I would HOPE they were the majority but I simply don't know.

The point of them not reacting when the radicals have done something is valid but I've also said the same myself many times, they should be making their voice heard louder, there are those that do lecture at Mosques and do marches but main stream media rarely picks up on it.

They could do a lot more....

As for sides?

Why not individuals who do what's right rather than join a group and take sides..As long as they follow our laws and do not make themselves radical I don't care what or who they are.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by shivaX

How do you know they don't "react"?
When the Mumbai terror attacks took place, muslims in my city "reacted" by organizing a march and putting up billboards protesting the acts of terrorists. But of course, stuff like this never makes the news.... so people like you just sit there thinking Muslims are indifferent to acts of terrorism.

Also, the regular folks are NOT responsible for the deeds of extremists.
edit on 1-2-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Arles Morningside

If you have read the Bible, you'll also read some not so lovely things. Like the Bible and any other Holy Book, the Qur'an is no exception in being abused. If you've read the Qur'an, you'll also note that the qoutes in your link are out of context. Islamic extremists arn't setting a precedent, there have been extremists doing extreme things even since before the Abrahamic faiths and millions upon millions have been persecuted, tortured, maimed and slaughtered by the actions of extremists. It's an ongoing cycle that finds different faces to wear and even we, who condemn extremists have been just as guilty in perpetuating that cycle by our own ignorance.

Christianity is another religion that which is responsible for violence and I will take on that another day.
For now lets stick to Islamic Terrorists.

edit on 1-2-2013 by shivaX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

Whoa there, I never used a figure for who are peaceful or not, nor have I suggested MOST muslims are peaceful, I simply say there is a set of peaceful Muslims out there, I would HOPE they were the majority but I simply don't know.

The point of them not reacting when the radicals have done something is valid but I've also said the same myself many times, they should be making their voice heard louder, there are those that do lecture at Mosques and do marches but main stream media rarely picks up on it.

They could do a lot more....

As for sides?

Why not individuals who do what's right rather than join a group and take sides..As long as they follow our laws and do not make themselves radical I don't care what or who they are.

HAHA.
This is the point

I simply say there is a set of peaceful Muslims out there, I would HOPE they were the majority but I simply don't know.

I appreciate that atleast you are honest.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

THAT
was
a
brilliant
response.
(6 lines).

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by shivaX

Christianity is another &## up religion and I will take on that another day.

In this post you were praising Jesus.

And now you say Christianity is another "&##" up religion?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElijahWan

Originally posted by sajuek
reply to post by shivaX

Nothing to consider at all. That's so stupidly ignorant of you I literally cannot believe I read it.

None of the Muslims in this march are AT ALL related to the ones doing any of those things in the Middle East. How dare you try to levvy their crimes upon citizens of your own country with the logic "Well, this brown person 10.000 miles away did this. There are these other brown people who live down my street, so let's trial them as the criminals and deprive them of rights just cos."

When did I ''try to levvy their crimes upon citizens of your own country with the logic "Well, this brown person 10.000 miles away did this.''

Well here's one example

Points to consider:- *Christians and Jews do not get any protection in the middle east. *They are not allowed to practice their own religion freely. *They have to pay additional taxes aka Jizya. *Our daughter's are being forcibly raped and converted to Islam everyday in Islamic countries.

That was your FIRST response in the thread. You replied to a thread about a march of Muslims on Washington with bullet points about why Islam is "evil".

Do you STILL not see how that's characterizing an entire religion based on the actions of a few violent extremists?

I did not 'try to levvy their crimes upon citizens of your.......'

What I did was highlighted the issue.

You highlighted nothing. You said, in a debate over should Muslims be allowed to express their free speech, that it's a "point to consider" that Christians & Jews don't get rights in the Middle East (Which is, by the way, a lie.). Therefore the suggestion that you obviously putting forward, and absolutely anyone reading it would ascertain the same, is that Muslims in America therefore shouldn't get any rights either.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by shivaX

Christianity is another &## up religion and I will take on that another day.

In this post you were praising Jesus.

And now you say Christianity is another "&##" up religion?

Actually in that thread I didnot say a damn word.

I just redirected to a page on Jesus vs Mohammad.

Another
good
response
from
you.(10 lines)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by sajuek

You highlighted nothing. You said, in a debate over should Muslims be allowed to express their free speech

Its my wish regarding what I wanna express.

Muslims in America therefore shouldn't get any rights either.

That is your assumption.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by shivaX

Just because the talking heads on the news don't show Muslims reacting, doesn't mean they don't feel strongly against it.

Why should every Muslim put any effort in at all to discredit these attacks? Is it somehow, our duty to go around apologising for every psychopath who wants to murder someone?

What about the Norway attacks, or for every Christian mother who drowns her children so they can get into heaven. Do you feel the need to go around the everyone you know and writing to every major news network to make it very clear you in no way share their sentiment? Or would you expect people to just accept it as is that these are a bunch of fringe nutjobs and you don't believe what they do.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by shivaX

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Running out of ideas I see

edit on 1-2-2013 by Severin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by sajuek
reply to post by shivaX

Just because the talking heads on the news don't show Muslims reacting, doesn't mean they don't feel strongly against it.

Why should every Muslim put any effort in at all to discredit these attacks? Is it somehow, our duty to go around apologising for every psychopath who wants to murder someone?

What about the Norway attacks, or for every Christian mother who drowns her children so they can get into heaven. Do you feel the need to go around the everyone you know and writing to every major news network to make it very clear you in no way share their sentiment? Or would you expect people to just accept it as is that these are a bunch of fringe nutjobs and you don't believe what they do.

Nice. Point taken

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join