It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 year old restrained by mom in order to get a tattoo.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
"A shocking video emerged today that shows a mother holding down her screaming toddler while he is apparently given a tattoo."

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
This just absolutely sickens me. I'm a heavily tattooed person as you can see in my avator and I would never consider giving my little boy a tattoo not too mention restraining him in order for said tattoo to be applied. It is just beyond appalling.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
That "mother" wants gutting!
.........as does the tattooist.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
People are beginning to become very shallow and cruel these days. That poor boy deserves better parents, I hope the Mother loses him and gets thrown into jail. Just sick.

Don't be surprised if somewhere along the road, the boy brutally torture his Mother and eventually killing her. I remember many things from when I was two years old and I can assure you this boy will NOT forget what it was like being so helpless while they held him down and tattooed him.

I for one, would have no problem torturing this Mother without feeling any sense of remorse or guilt all so she would know what it's like to truly be helpless and in pain. That's A LOT of pain for a three year old considering young children don't have much of a tolerance for pain. tolerance comes as you get older, where you can handle it mentally in your mind.
edit on 28-1-2013 by TheProphetMark because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
This mother needs brought up on child abuse charges,
it is illegal to give a child that age a tattoo in the U.S. should
be in U.K. as well, not sure but someone needs to file some
charges, that is just wrong.

I am not against tatt's, have a few myself and want a few more, but
NO ONE should be given one unless they decide for them self they
want it, and a child is to young to make that decision.

This is sickening, wrong on so many levels.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
How is that even legal?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Apparently this was done in Cuba. So I'm guessing unless folks rounded her up posse style nothing will come of it and the little boy will suffer because of his mothers absolute stupidity.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
The fact that the artist would consent to do that is equally appalling. Kids are individuals, not property.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by severdsoul
This mother needs brought up on child abuse charges,
it is illegal to give a child that age a tattoo in the U.S. should
be in U.K. as well, not sure but someone needs to file some
charges, that is just wrong.

I am not against tatt's, have a few myself and want a few more, but
NO ONE should be given one unless they decide for them self they
want it, and a child is to young to make that decision.

This is sickening, wrong on so many levels.

From the article...

Footage of the incident, thought to have taken place in Havana, Cuba

I'm not 100% sure of Cuban customs but I wouldn't think this is very common, but who knows. Although, it doesn't appear as though the setting was all that customary as it were.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

So I read the article but could not watch the video, just cause the pictures pretty much sum it up.

That's appalling to say the least.

This is my opinion... But I even think when moms get their babies ears pierced is just.... I don't know the word I'm looking for.....
They aren't baby dolls, that's a baby, that can't say no, I don't want my ears pierced.

Anyway, a tattoo is forever and a piercing can be temporary.

That mother is portrayed to me as being a selfish woman that wants people to gawk at her child.

I don't know what else to say. Just smh in sadness.

~nat~

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

In this situation besides cussing a blue streak at the mother and that idiot of a tattooist not much can be said.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
It should be against the law for anyone under the age of 18 to get a tattoo. Not only is this mother thinking of gratifying herself by having her child get a tattoo, by putting her child through this pain unnecessarily is just plain child abuse.

Children expect their parents to protect them from abuse not inflicting it. This toddler may grow up having nothing but contempt for his mother for putting this tattoo on his arm.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
blame the mother and the TATTOO ARTIST !!!!!! it seems they both lack Morals , i watched the video two days ago i think and i thought about posting it , but i just could not bring my self to let others see how terrible this video was
this is sick ! but if they were in the amazon jungle tribe would it be ok for the discovery channel ? just saying

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheProphetMark
People are beginning to become very shallow and cruel these days. That poor boy deserves better parents, I hope the Mother loses him and gets thrown into jail. Just sick.

People have been shallow and cruel, it's only these days that we are able to be more aware of it.

Outside the military, many worried parents had their children tattooed after the Lindbergh baby was kidnapped in 1932, and women became interested in tattoos as cosmetic makeup. When social security cards were issued in 1936, men and women flocked to get them tattooed on their arm. And in 1955, the Assistant Secretary of Defense suggested that citizens get their blood type tattooed on their bodies in case of a military attack against the U.S. (DeMello 2007).

www.randomhistory.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by retirednature

Here's another possibility...

Several viewers have suggested that the tattoo may have had something to do with the family’s cultural. One viewer (Brittany Paul) suggested that the video was actually a clip from a UNICEF documentary:

“It is actually part of a 45 minute UNICEF video on child trafikking. This is an incredibly common practice in countries where children are abducted and sold into the sex and drug trade. The practice of branding allows the child to be returned to their families in the event that they are resuced. Children are often taken before they are old enough to know common identifiers about themselves and before this practice would frequently end up in the Foster care system.”

A search of available videos released by UNICEF did not contain any “branding” or “tattooing” of babies.

Source

Sounds plausible.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

In the states it is against the law for an person to get inked if they are under 18, unless their parent or guardian is there and signs the consent form.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by w810i
reply to post by WeRpeons

In the states it is against the law for an person to get inked if they are under 18, unless their parent or guardian is there and signs the consent form.

If I remember correctly, it should only be for children over the age of 16 up until they are 18 where they need a consent form, not under. I could be wrong though.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
maybe its a treasure map, or a list of cartel heads?

maybe its a magic dragon tattoo that can make the baby into a super assassin controlled by a secret society of assassins!!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Piercing ears is one thing, but this is on a whole new level.
I understand some cultures heavily worship tattooing and younger generations do embrace this as a tradition (the full bodied art of first nations in New Zealand for example) but even then, I have yet to hear of a child THAT young or against their will going through something like this.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
How awful!!

I think it may have something to do with this:

"Antichrist is the best person in the world," he says. "Antichrist means don't put your eyes on Jesus because Jesus of Nazareth wasn't a Christian. Antichrist means do not put your eyes on Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Put it on Jesus after the cross." And de Jesus says that means him. So far, de Jesus says that his flock hasn't been scared off by his claims of being the Antichrist. In a show of the sway he holds over the group, 30 members of his congregation Tuesday went to a tattoo parlor to have 666 also permanently etched onto their skin.

CNN

I think the mother should be charged with child abuse!!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join