It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new member says "Thank You"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Dear friends. Thank you for accepting me as a new member. I´m a German journalist with a special focus on quantum physics and spirituality. If you are interested, here is one of my newest articles.**Website Removed**

Thank you again
Rolf

**Mod Edit**
I had to remove your link because it violates our terms and conditions, please see my post further below for more. Solicitation has to be approved by the owners first..

15e.)
Recruitment/Solicitation:
i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

19)
Advertising:
You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on the Websites within posts, private messages, avatars and/or signatures without prior written permission from TAN. You will not choose a username that is the same as a website domain, subdomain, URL, organization, or business for which you are associated. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

For more on this please refer to the Terms and Conditions of your membership
edit on 1/28/2013 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Wilkommen!

I hope you enjoy your time here, I'm sure you'll find many threads that are suited to your tastes, and one thing I love about ats is we get people from everywhere, and our international contributors are great to give ats diversity I believe. I wish you "veil spass" with the forums!

Tschuessi, Mija

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by rolf22

Welcome to ATS. I look forward to your input....

Des

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by rolf22

Hi Rolf - welcome to ATS
I am quite new too .. it is a very interesting site and looking forward to your posts.
edit on 28-1-2013 by HelenConway because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by rolf22

welcome! quantum science may save us as a species some day, becouse it can open our mind to allkinds of subjects, by the way is there somewhere i can read about the connection between quantum mechanics and hallusinogenic substances?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Wow way to make me feel thick.

Welcome to ATS

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Many members join ATS with a bunch of questions.

Just a few join with answers,....this one seems to be one of those rare cases.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Hello and welcome!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by rolf22

Well, I've spent the better part of an hour researching you, and your sterling background. What an addition to ATS you will be. I can't wait until you have the ability to post your own threads. They will be exciting, to say the least.

What, may I ask, brought you to our unique site? You should feel right at home here....

Des

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

What are P F K W S
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
How to Upload Your Pics & Avatars (also) Need a custom Avatar?
Your Terms and Conditions Of Use (also) Reaffirming ATS Policies

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I didn´t know, that URLs are not allowed in threads, so you`ll find me in a second introduction.

Thanks to all for saying welcome to me!

new topics

top topics

join