It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take a seat - Make a friend

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

A friend sent me this and I know often times the good folks at ATS love to see something involving love and just humans getting along with one another so I felt the need to share this. Not sure if I put it in the right spot but hopefully I did since I don't make topics often. Hopefully you all enjoy this.

Personally I would love to see something like this implemented in schools and perhaps even in some cities as shown in the video. Looks like it has some wondrous results!

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
This is great, i totally agree with you. They should have this is every city and town . I would like a go to! Thanks for posting it

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
What a wonderful idea.

I love how the ballpit balls have different ideas for the people to interact with.
That and the fact that your in a ballpit should kill any shy, akwardness.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

Yeah I thought it was just a normal ballpit at first but then I saw it had ideas and thought "Oh heck yes I want to get in there and mingle!"

reply to post by TheDoctor46

You're welcome glad my friend sent it. Shame that most of the cool things you see on Youtube are usually so far away though from most residence.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MystiqueAgent

Yes i have never heard of or seen anything like this where i live in England. Simple things like this could make a difference in peoples lifes ie friendships, New partners, Or just a few nice words to make someone feel better

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MystiqueAgent

This was nice, MA. Thank you for posting. S&F

You could start a whole series of threads with this theme by thinking up some questions like on the balls and post them like this: ATS Ball Pit: What is your very first memory in life?

I know I would participate.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Interesting very interesting
It would certainly be interesting and worth it perhaps a new question every week or something like that to give people time to post :p

reply to post by TheDoctor46

Yeah it's a shame more things like this aren't really done or are just so extremely rare to find/see

top topics

join