It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden to Doomsday Preppers: Shotguns Are Better than AR-15s in Earthquakes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

Originally posted by milkyway12
Assualt rifles are needed to fight the government, that's pretty much it. We have to beable to compete against an army. Shotguns won't cut it.
edit on 24-1-2013 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

Godspeed

Who is going to pilot these drones when the military refuses to follow unconstitutional orders?

BIDEN??

The Iranians brought one down with AK47's....I don't see why we can't!

Hell, I might be able to get one with Biden's double barrel!

edit on 24-1-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Don't mess with Biden, he is a VP, and VPs know about shooting someone with a shotgun. He was probably trained by Cheney.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Cheney_hunting_incident

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Sorry I know it is crass, but that was funny lol.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Originally posted by cripmeister

Originally posted by milkyway12
Assualt rifles are needed to fight the government, that's pretty much it. We have to beable to compete against an army. Shotguns won't cut it.

Godspeed

Who is going to pilot these drones when the military refuses to follow unconstitutional orders?

BIDEN??

The Iranians brought one down with AK47's....I don't see why we can't!

Hell, I might be able to get one with Biden's double barrel!

edit on 24-1-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

You do realize that you just debunked your "tyrannical government gun grab" wet dream right?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

You do know if a Revolution broke out they wouldn't be able to afford an illegal Mexican to spit on the camera to clean the dirt off.

Not to mention the States have the same tech , and training,

Lets use our head.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

You do realize that you just debunked your "tyrannical government gun grab" wet dream right?

Not at all. If you don't think there is a gun grab going on then read a few of the numerous threads on the topic. There is no "wet dream" or sense of invincibility. I'm just trying to remain optimistic, that's all.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Im not actually worried about that.

Cheyney might have been a lot of things, but smart was surely one of them! Biden on the other hand.. just needs.. to stop talking. Well. No. He should. It makes it easier to give his opponents the advantage.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
VP Biden is a nice guy. Really, I mean it. He did much for USA as the VP, most memorable being rushing to Pakistan when the Mumbai terrorist attack took place, to bring both nuclear armed pakistan and India to cool it down when these 2 states began hot rehtoric of blame games.

He is someone I would love to have a beer with and shoot the breeze. He is intelligent and has a good sense of humour, a down to earth next door neigbour kind of guy regardless if he is in a suit or in tees and jeans.

However, reading his full text, at times like this, I wish he was just a neighbour next door and not resting in the seat of power in Washington.

He claimed that Americans should not be allowed assualt weapons, the way the federal govt will never allow a billionaire to obtain a few military fully armed jets.

Truth is - would a billionaire, who is not a stupid man but intelligent, so much that he managed to amass great wealth, would be stupid enough to spend his fortune on a few jets and maintain it for life? Would that few jets amount to much in a battle against a well armed land sea and air domestic or foreign threat?

Only VP Biden and the deluded obsessive anti-gun disneyland inhabitants would dream up such INSANE theories.

Reality is that by the 2nd amendment, Americans ALREADY OWNED such armaments and more, including superweapons such as nuke and electronic warefare type weapons.

Such weapons and its continued maintenance DO NOT BELONG to the federal govt, but to the PEOPLE who pay the taxes to upkeep it, and fellow citizens to maintain it.

All the citizens need are just hand held mobile weapons to protect themselves, their loved ones and nation in the event of threats. With those weapons in the hands of a civlian militia that is well led, it would be enough to take out even nukes before they are fired, because nuke are static weapons with locations marked and manned by flesh that is not impervious to bullets.

But for any man to take on such odds with a ...shotgun or musket?, might as well just tell the militia to jump off a building.

Even the Taliban in Aghanistan were not that stupid to use musket to attack a military base, but armed with the latest assualt weapons that money can buy, and that is what civilians will face when domestic or foreign threats happens, and thus the relevancy for the 2nd amendment to stay and not be diluted or destroyed by deluded la-la land anti-gun fanatics.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
reply to post by Agarta

“You know, it’s hard to use an assault weapon and hit something than it is a shotgun.”

if it is that difficult for the experienced and the non experienced alike to to shoot and actually hit something with an "assult weapon" then why are they so interested in getting rid of them again?

:

I am an awful, awful shot when it comes to a rifle.

Pretty good with a handgun. But thats another story. But even I can pick up an AR-15 and be a decent enough shot.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a shotgun probably would be pretty ideal in a looting situation. a semi-auto mossberg 930 spx tactical to be precise. 8 rounds of pissed off fury in the face. oh, and a glock or similar handgun with an ar-15 close by for the runners.

biden has obviously been at the aerosol cans again.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   

That makes no sense.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

That makes no sense.

Sure it does. Any armed insurrection will be met with superior firepower such as drones if deemed necessary.

Poof.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join