It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flouride detox with Borax, and a REAL Doctor's experience with big pharma.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

This made me chuckle. Thanks for that.
If this is true then I think I'm on the right path.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Pretty much every boron-fluorine compound is corrosive, gaseous or toxic. I'm not sure you'd want these to be formed inside you.

Plus you are going to be hard put to find anyone who ever tested someone for fluorine load, gave them boron as an antidote and then rechecked the fluorine levels. Because it's not an antidote, and it doesn't "detox" fluorine. And without some sort of proof, it's yet another anecdotal detox bull# story.

Oddly enough, you give lots and lots of IV calcium to "detox fluorine". Fluorine tends to grab calcium and magnesium and carry them out of the body. So much so that if you get hydrofluoric acid burns you generally die of cardiac arrhythmia caused by profound hypocalcemia and hypomagnesemia. So fluorine is like the lethal a#1 DE-calcifier, not the other way around.
edit on 9-2-2017 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I read some articles on Borax a while back. They do make fake borax also which is toxic but Borax is not very toxic at all. Too much of anything is no good, using it occasionally is ok. The thing about Borax is that it can be uptaken through the skin so just use it in cleaning and you won't get a deficiency. Borax is in soil just about everywhere but the NKP fertilizers make it inaccessible after a few years of farming. So trace amounts aren't in our food so much anymore. I think throwing a little borax into the garden is the way to go, it will be uptaken by the veggies. A little Magnesium sulfate is good for the garden also.

I have a large bag of Organic Borax the stuff is amazing. Thanks again for the wonderful tips you share here it is appreciated.

Op Great Post! I'm glad this thread is available, and with so much info.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1and2
a reply to: Agartha

This made me chuckle. Thanks for that.
If this is true then I think I'm on the right path.

LOL Nice to see someone with a good sense of humour!

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN

I read some articles on Borax a while back. They do make fake borax also which is toxic but Borax is not very toxic at all. Too much of anything is no good, using it occasionally is ok. The thing about Borax is that it can be uptaken through the skin so just use it in cleaning and you won't get a deficiency. Borax is in soil just about everywhere but the NKP fertilizers make it inaccessible after a few years of farming. So trace amounts aren't in our food so much anymore. I think throwing a little borax into the garden is the way to go, it will be uptaken by the veggies. A little Magnesium sulfate is good for the garden also.

I have a large bag of Organic Borax the stuff is amazing. Thanks again for the wonderful tips you share here it is appreciated.

Op Great Post! I'm glad this thread is available, and with so much info.

My nephew was using Borax to try to get rid of some pin worms. It is supposed to help but there are better ways to do it. Many people have those little critters. They are not really harmful, but they can be a pain in the butt.

I gave him my tri-boron pills I bought to try. They work really well, I took some of them and I felt better, but then they did not make me feel any better at a point. I felt I had a little deficiency and solved the problem. The boost in health has not gone away either, evidently when you get caught up you only need a little from then on occasionally. I have some borax in the cupboard, I use it as a laundry booster and also put a little in the garden now. I can't eat a real lot of veggies because the nitrogen gives me issues. I am going to buy some more boron and keep it in stock in case I need it. I am not afraid of the borax laundry booster though.

I'll have to look up the organic borax you are talking about.

Another important thing, the skin can take up boron from clothes if you use it in the laundry, you do not have to eat it. You can use a little bit to wash your hands occasionally.

edit on 9-2-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AuranVector
reply to post by freebornman

S&F for bringing this topic to a wider audience. I read the "Borax Conspiracy" about a month ago and immediately started taking 9 mg of Boron a day. In less than 24 hours I experienced a dramatic improvement in my knees.

To make a long story short, some months ago I began to experience severe pain in both my knees. I had no idea what was causing it. Many things can cause painful knees and legs. I was forced to use my Blackthorn stick as a cane.

I went Vegan for a couple of months and it had no effect on my knees.

Cat's Claw helped with the pain somewhat.

Then I read the "Borax Conspiracy" and started taking Boron. The effect was so fast & dramatic, I had no doubt that my body must be suffering from a Boron deficiency. It never occurred to me that I might have arthritis.

I will stay on 9 mg of chelated Boron for at least 90 days, as recommended. I no longer have to use my cane.

I feel sorry for the Australians since their country has made it illegal to purchase Borax or boric acid (according to the "Borax Conspiracy").

I'm American and both Borax & boric acid are easy to obtain in the US -- at this point in time. We might want to stock up -- you never know when the supply might be cut off.

In any case, I urge anyone to read "The Borax Conspiracy" -- Borax can be used to treat a wide array of health issues -- really amazing.

Again thanks for starting this thread -- the word needs to go out.

No- its not illegal in Australia. I have a nice big 1kg tub purchased from the laundry section of Safeway/Woolworths.

I do not think that the conspiracy re borax involves the pineal.
The story is very straightforwards- it was working well for arthritis, but got too much for the guy who discovered it to maintain production. So he sold it to a pharmaceutical company who then betrayed him and lobbied the Australian government to have it declared a toxin. The problem was an effective arthritis remedy which was not patentable. We can't have that sort of thing allowed, can we?

edit on 25-11-2017 by Barliman because: completion

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

There is surprisingly little research that was done of the necessity of borax in our diet. I think it is a necessary mineral that they are hiding from us for some reason by using the "lack of evidence" technique to hide something. The parameters of their testing is structured to benefit certain groups of people most times. I used to blow cellulose insulation which used borax as the fire retardant. Borax used to be in eye washes also
Third eye gets washed also

I use borax as a pesticide,i mix it with sugar and the ants eat it and die, you really want to eat the stuff?

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Re fluoride:
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Ameliorative effects of boron on serum profile in buffalo (Bubalus bubalis) fed high fluoride ration.
Bharti VK, et al. Trop Anim Health Prod. 2008.
Show full citation
Abstract

An experiment was undertaken to evaluate the protective role of boron on the serum profile of buffalo calves fed a high fluoride ration. Twelve male Murrah buffalo (Bubalus bubalis) calves of 6-8 months age, divided into three groups of four calves in each, were fed basal diets and supplemented with sodium fluoride (NaF, 60 ppm) alone or in combination with borax (Na2B4O7.10H2O, 140 ppm) for 90 days. Boron (B) was added in the ration as borax to make @140 ppm boron (elemental B) on DM basis in treatment II. Dietary F caused a significant (p

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Boron is as toxic as salt to humans, meaning you have to eat as much salt as (Sodium Tetraborate) Borax to cause problems.

Shocking facts of eating Borax for your Health

Researcher finds some interesting occurrences Borax

Rex Newnham, Ph.D., D.O., N.D. is a teacher of soil science, chemistry and agricultural botany realized his arthritis was the result of soil deficiency, specifically in boron.

The FDA says low intake of boron is 0.25 mg per day while high intake is 3.25 mg per day. They recommend, “For vaginal infections: 600 mg of boric acid powder once or twice a day. For prevention of recurring Candida (yeast) infections: 600 mg twice weekly.”

Then also found this...

Newnham says, “I looked into the effect of boron and 45–60grams was a dangerous dose. It has about the same toxicity as sodium chloride. So I took less than one thousandth of this dangerous dose, namely 30 mg of sodium tetraborate.

In three weeks all pain, swelling and stiffness had gone. I was cured with no side effects..” He has since become an avid promoter of boron supplementation in it’s natural form Sodium Tetraborate, specifically promoting the remedy to those with arthritis. They report the same results he found.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
This is as crazy as the idea going around about taking Hydrogen Peroxide internally. I had a friend who fell for that one and nearly bled to death through his rectum after a fake MD prescribed it for him.

Real info.

Human Toxicity Values:
/OTHER TOXICITY INFORMATION/ Fatal doses for humans are variously estimated to be 5 to 6 g for children and 10 to 25 g for adults.
[Clayton, G. D. and F. E. Clayton (eds.). Patty's Industrial Hygiene and Toxicology: Volume 2A, 2B, 2C: Toxicology. 3rd ed. New York: John Wiley Sons, 1981-1982., p. 3059] **PEER REVIEWED**

Skin, Eye and Respiratory Irritations:
... Borax ... /is an irritant/ ... when in contact with mucous membranes of the eyes, nose and other sites in the respiratory tract and skin.
[American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists. Documentation of Threshold Limit Values for Chemical Substances and Physical Agents and Biological Exposure Indices for 2001. Cincinnati, OH. 2001., p. 1] **PEER REVIEWED**

... May produce irritation of the nasal mucous membranes, the respiratory tract, and eyes. /Boron compounds/
[Pohanish, R.P. (ed). Sittig's Handbook of Toxic and Hazardous Chemical Carcinogens 5th Edition Volume 1: A-H,Volume 2: I-Z. William Andrew, Norwich, NY 2008, p. 380] **PEER REVIEWED**

Drug Warnings:
Borax and boric acid used in powders and ointments have resulted in serious poisonings and death.
[Seiler, H.G., H. Sigel and A. Sigel (eds.). Handbook on the Toxicity of Inorganic Compounds. New York, NY: Marcel Dekker, Inc. 1988., p. 135] **PEER REVIEWED**

The Internet is no place to get medical advice.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

There is surprisingly little research that was done of the necessity of borax in our diet. I think it is a necessary mineral that they are hiding from us for some reason by using the "lack of evidence" technique to hide something. The parameters of their testing is structured to benefit certain groups of people most times. I used to blow cellulose insulation which used borax as the fire retardant. Borax used to be in eye washes also
Third eye gets washed also

I use borax as a pesticide,i mix it with sugar and the ants eat it and die, you really want to eat the stuff?

Yeah, it kills ants if they eat it. It also kills intestinal worms and parasites. A little is needed in our diet and it does get absorbed in veggies in the garden. It also gets absorbed through the skin. Using laundry detergent made with Borax can supply what our bodies need. Also I put a little in the garden, it actually helps the plants grow. I also put some epsom salts in the garden. These get depleted from the soil and should be added sparingly to make things grow better and they also taste better.

I have tried the Borax for a couple of days, just a tad bit to see if it did anything. I felt a little better with that big pinch of borax in the glass of water. So I bought some TriBoron supplements and took them for about two weeks, it made me feel somewhat better, I cannot explain why and how it made me feel is not easily explained. I felt more calm and mellowed. After the two weeks of taking that little supplement, the change remained for a long time, meaning I was probably deficient. I gave the rest of the pills to my nephew and it helped him too, he had been doing the Borax thing and I advised him against that, boron pills are relatively cheap and they are more pure.

I never replaced the bottle, I actually should. It has been over a year and a half now. My new multimineral tablet has a little boron in it and I think that the positive change from the last one to this one may be partly to do with this. This multimineral does not have iodine though, but I have iodine pills anyway. If I feel I need one I will take it.

I have found that Minerals seem to help me the most in feeling good, I can't take a multivitamin/multimineral supplement though, I have problems with the B vitamins in them. I take some methylcobalamin about twice a week and some methyl folate occasionally. Those boost my energy, but I cannot take them everyday anymore, once you take a high dose for a month or so your body starts to fix itself and takes it out of food again. I just need them when I get low, I have learned how that feels, it is hard to explain. When I get low, I gain a lot of energy from taking them. When I am not low there is very little noticable difference in how I feel.

According to my DNA, I need the methyl form of B12 and real Folate or methylfolate. Cyanocobalamin is a problem and so is folic acid. I should be supplementing B6. I haven't tried that yet though, I have no symptoms of a B6 deficiency though. I had symptoms of folate and MethylB12 deficiency. If I consume B6 in food, I should not have much of a problem, but that requires eating the right foods containing it, I eat lots of B6 containing foods naturally, I always have.

I am in full belief that supplements can work if you take the ones you are lacking, it is a waste of money to take them if you are not deficient in them. I pee a lot, that means I pee out minerals and some water based b vitamins. I can't take much iron supplement because I absorb it too well, it gives me black under the eyes if I take too much.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Very interesting, thx.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
This is as crazy as the idea going around about taking Hydrogen Peroxide internally. I had a friend who fell for that one and nearly bled to death through his rectum after a fake MD prescribed it for him.

Real info.

Human Toxicity Values:
/OTHER TOXICITY INFORMATION/ Fatal doses for humans are variously estimated to be 5 to 6 g for children and 10 to 25 g for adults.
[Clayton, G. D. and F. E. Clayton (eds.). Patty's Industrial Hygiene and Toxicology: Volume 2A, 2B, 2C: Toxicology. 3rd ed. New York: John Wiley Sons, 1981-1982., p. 3059] **PEER REVIEWED**

Skin, Eye and Respiratory Irritations:
... Borax ... /is an irritant/ ... when in contact with mucous membranes of the eyes, nose and other sites in the respiratory tract and skin.
[American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists. Documentation of Threshold Limit Values for Chemical Substances and Physical Agents and Biological Exposure Indices for 2001. Cincinnati, OH. 2001., p. 1] **PEER REVIEWED**

... May produce irritation of the nasal mucous membranes, the respiratory tract, and eyes. /Boron compounds/
[Pohanish, R.P. (ed). Sittig's Handbook of Toxic and Hazardous Chemical Carcinogens 5th Edition Volume 1: A-H,Volume 2: I-Z. William Andrew, Norwich, NY 2008, p. 380] **PEER REVIEWED**

Drug Warnings:
Borax and boric acid used in powders and ointments have resulted in serious poisonings and death.
[Seiler, H.G., H. Sigel and A. Sigel (eds.). Handbook on the Toxicity of Inorganic Compounds. New York, NY: Marcel Dekker, Inc. 1988., p. 135] **PEER REVIEWED**

The Internet is no place to get medical advice.

If you want to benefit from Hydrogen peroxide, make some Yarrow Tea. Some of the immune system cells make hydrogen peroxide to kill pathogens and to speed healing. I can't remember off hand which cells they are. That is a localized secretion dealing with real small amounts on site. Never drink hydrogen peroxide. It can be dilluted to about a half a percent, there is three percent in the bottles, and used as a gargle and mothwash to help promote healing there. It actually speeds wound healing if used topically. JUST NEVER DRINK IT.

The type in Yarrow actually stimulates healing of wounds, that has been known for thousands of years. Use it only when necessary as a gargle and as an anticeptic. It is a type of bleach.

A tiny amount of the right kind of boron is good for us, Borax on clothes in the laundry can supply what we need, it is absorbed readily and tiny amounts are in the clothes after washing. Boron does increase male and female hormones somewhat, so it can possibly increase some breast cancer risks. It has some good properties to it in small amounts, it is absorbed by plants readily but can be deficient in commercially produced foods because it gets depleted from soils if it is not added very quickly. Plants use it to stop overbrowsing by microbes.

Here is a link. Boron should be treated as a medicine, it can cause problems if overused. www.webmd.com...

I checked, my multimineral pill has 333 micrograms in it, that is a third of a milligram and a milligram is a thousandth of a gram. That is adequate, I do not know where my foods are grown or how depleted the soils are so a little is all I need.

Too much of any mineral is no good if taken regularly. Too much of any vitamin is not good on a regular basis either.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I checked, my multimineral pill has 333 micrograms in it, that is a third of a milligram and a milligram is a thousandth of a gram. That is adequate, I do not know where my foods are grown or how depleted the soils are so a little is all I need.

Too much of any mineral is no good if taken regularly. Too much of any vitamin is not good on a regular basis either.

I think that is key with anything that is typically in our soil, we are basically talking micrograms, however many people tend to think more is better, so they ingest more, thus resulting in toxic situations.

Even with nutritional supplements I cut the recommended daily dosage to 1/3 for a minimum of 4 weeks to see how my body responds, then will slowly increase to a comfortable dosage for myself.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

I'm sorry to here about your friends problems, however this is the same type of ignorance we find when people follow blindly. We see this same type of behavior when we listen to MD's that mis-prescribe, or over prescribe drugs from big pharma.

I had a family member die of repository failure from a simple Pneumonia shot, we watched her turn blue, and suffocate to deaf, within 3 hours of the shot.

As a young child I was given a prescription, from an MD, and had a severe reaction, that caused me to be in the hospital for 2 weeks. Again followed blindly, we found out the dosage was double that of an adult dosage later on.

No one is saying take information as medical advice, on the internet, however it is good to understand there may be alternatives to an industry that kills close to 200,000 people a year, with their prescriptions alone. And that is the reported deaths.

It is also good to educate oneself, instead of blindly taking something, so it then causes health issues, or even death. Whether it's in the field of alternate health, or following the medical industries one should deny ignorance and empower with all the knowledge they can.

What works for some may cause severe allergic reactions, or even death in others.
edit on 26-11-2017 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Be aware that if the body is too alkaline it is not good - make sure you get ph testing strips.
Clean teeth with sodium bicarbonate.

The body is happy at slightly alkaline and disease cannot live in alkaline. The food and drink nowadays is making the body acidic.
Bicarbonate of soda (sodium bicarbonate) is like a janitor - it cleans away all the dirt and rubbish sitting in the body.

Bicarbonate of soda is used in every hospital.

Amid a national shortage of a critical medicine, US hospitals are hoarding vials, delaying surgeries, and turning away patients, The New York Times reports. The medicine in short supply: solutions of sodium bicarbonate—aka, baking soda.

The simple drug is used in all sorts of treatments, from chemotherapies to those for organ failure. It can help correct the pH of blood and ease the pain of stitches. It is used in open-heart surgery, can help reverse poisonings, and is kept on emergency crash carts. But, however basic and life-saving, the drug has been in short supply since around February.
arstechnica.com...

edit on 26-11-2017 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

I think that is key with anything that is typically in our soil, we are basically talking micrograms, however many people tend to think more is better, so they ingest more, thus resulting in toxic situations.

Even with nutritional supplements I cut the recommended daily dosage to 1/3 for a minimum of 4 weeks to see how my body responds, then will slowly increase to a comfortable dosage for myself.

When I test a mineral or vitamin or supplement, I try to do it to make sure it is causing the positive or negative effect. I actually taste the supplement, one such one was NAC. I thought it reminded me of my chicken soup. Low and behold, chicken soup if made properly contains plenty of this chemistry. NAC can be used to keep down epilepsy risk. It is one of the tastes I make in my soups to control my Temporal lobe epilepsy. I didn't know why my soups work, after researching a lot of the different chemistries and minerals in it, I conclude there are four or five actual antiepileptic chemistries in it. It also is chuck full of virus and cancer protection too. You see, if you use chemicals of certain types to dampen the mind, they also lower the growth of viruses and cancer most times. I do think a little slower, but I think broad spectrum now more than I used to. It doesn't destroy my short term memory like some antiepileptics did nor does it dampen my immune system like many antiepileptics and other medicines do. The soups do have chemistry that lowers the chance of a cytokine storm though.

From trying taurine and tasting it, I found it resembled the smell of my pee sometimes. So I looked at my genetics in the methylene cycle, and low and behold, I have some problems with sulfur metabolism and my body makes excessive taurine which is peed out. It is a sort of fairly rare condition Hypertaurinurea. No problem, I did some stuff to restore the sulfer cycle to proper working condition and now I can sit down behind the computer instead of needing to go go go.

Another thing, if you test on yourself, you need to do lots of research and take a break after about a week then retry it again to see if the same results happen again. Then when you start taking the supplements on a steady basis, you need to be aware of side effects that can occur if you take it long term. This means you need to dedicate a month or two to one change at a time.

It isn't easy, I do like to do a lot of research on things, it is much faster to do that than test everything on your own.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

The guy who prescribed that to my friend is one of those so called Holistic Medicine doctors with the fake degrees. He also caused him to not go to a real MD when he had a heart attack which led to a stroke. To this day he suffers greatly for falling for quackery like we see online. That quack is in Las Vegas. Here in Alaska a local natural food and medicine store owner also advised him to ingest hydrogen peroxide. The whole industry is full of quacks and charlatans.

I never take any medical advice online and never try anything without discussing it with a licensed MD first. I've always been amazed that the legal system does not stomp all over the fakers and those selling the snake oil. I'd be surprised if 10% of what I see on the shelves of the local natural stores is anymore than innocuous garbage with fake health claims and some of it is probably very dangerous. The con game must generate huge amounts of ill gotten money and the legal system ignores it.

A good diet is all anyone needs and if they need more, it needs to come from a licensed MD IMO.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

If I eat even two salads in a row, I get a spinny head or dizzy feeling. Iceberg lettuce is better than the dark green ones, but what I said in the first sentence is with Iceberg. I appear to make too much nitrous oxide. I found that out from family history, my personal history, and my genetics fed into Livewello. I mentioned this to my doctor and he said some people can not eat a lot of raw greens. He mentioned that we are all different and to find a diet that fits me personally. Surprisingly, my wife has the same genetic problems as do many northern Europeans, she eats very little salads and veggies and has no problems. I have always had this problem which is related to reactive hypoglycemia. I also cannot eat a lot of foods containing nitrates or nitrites or the same thing happens. The strange thing is I can eat taco sauce with no problem, that is a high niacin food. It doesn't make sense.

I also get the spins if I drink an eight ounce glass of OJ and nothing else, one to two hours later, I get the spinny head or dizzy, or sometimes the shakes. That is because the muscles release a type of sugar which is bound to nitrogen to change from burning sugar to burning fats. I got that down pat from searching through many hundreds of research articles on this particular subject over the last eight or so years. Most of my weird problems I have had all my life are all related, I can take a few supplements to help the body deal with it. Especially minerals. Almost all older people wind up being deficient in minerals and a few B vitamins as they get older.

I have read that at least sixty percent of all Americans are deficient in Magnesium and over fifty percent are deficient in zinc. It is pretty hard to get these minerals from food and our need for both of these increases the more we eat carbs.

I study this a lot, especially food production methods in agriculture to try to determine why we are having a problem. We got major problems, sometimes even in the organic foods because they are opened on old farms with depleted soils from farming, especially in California. The farm can be considered organic qualified if it has not been used for at least five years with pesticides and other non-organic soil additives. Five years is nothing, the half life of the dangerous chemicals is over twenty to fifty years. On top of that, the soils were exploited and they are depleted a lot of times. Especially in micronutrients.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Borax..
Anyone ever study up on electrically restructured water? Ill explain.

The machine sold can turn the water molecule hexagonal. And smaller with a charge. It restores tissues and cells by cleaning them of stored toxins and old proteins creating acidic waiste. You pee it out. Ive seen and experienced it. I have a little left right now. Its termed kangen. There are fraudulent machines out there. And false testimony by competitors. I know it works.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join