It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bring in the light!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I had destructive mental forces.

I made some kind of orgonite 45min ago.

I AM EXSTACTIC.

What a great feeling I do have. It is outstanding.

So what I've made. I read about orgonite several years ago already. Now it came to be I searched for the info again. I have been having crystals of my own, and just yesterday had a necklace of labradorite that was broken, so I took all the beads off of the wire and saved them. Today was the day, waaaah, yeaeaeah, orgonite. I found metal particles. I had a plastic box. I had a crystal point (mountain quartz) and mountain quartz + labradorite beads.

The plastic box is like 5 x 5 x 5 cm. I made a layer of metal particles, then quartz and labradorite small beads, put the crystal point at the center and filled the whole tiny box with layers of quartz + labradorite and metal.

I
AM FEELING
GREAT.

Mentally the thing is working awesome on me. I cannot deny. My mind is clear.

It is great to feel like nothing is troubling and harrasing me. I have been having these disorders. It is like all is cleared. Awesome!

This site is where I've gotten the information from.

Now I've realized the dark blue and red energies that left me were negative. I'd say all that is not white light is negative. I've been fighting of these energies for quite a long time. It was devastating mentally and physically. Now I'm completely clear again. I just can feel it. Awesome.

The metals I've used were just iron.

I've put my aragonite Theelightholder on top of it.

It's really been worth it.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Ah, yes, I did not use the reason and the thing is just like working fine.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Grats!

So, basically, you assembled some materials in a box and then...did what, exactly?

edit on 22-1-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

Then I put a theelightholder on top of it.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I've always been interested in orgonite and I have some crystals, but are we sure that the frequencies are beneficial and not amplifying their scalar technology or harming anything?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angle

Then I put a theelightholder on top of it.

And then some dark blue and red energies came out of you?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

What's your judgement now, uh?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

I don't judge, I inquire. I'm just wondering if the items triggered a mystical experience involving lights, because I've seen lights too. White and blue and green.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
ah yes, the power of suggestion is strong with you.

www.brainfacts.org...

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Awesome, I'm glad it happened.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I assume Wilhelm Reich did enough research. I was a bit troubled too. I think there is nothing to worry about.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I'm planning on buying reason (sp?). I need a mould for the desired form, and copper wire for a coil. A WI SOME

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

It was quite impressive.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Here he is then. Iron + very little aluminium particles, laserquartzpoint, SBB coil in the bottom from copper wire at cubit lenght. + 30 quartz pieces I once bought in the form of a disinterference set, or to reforce? crystals etc.

edit on 25-1-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf10

Check this out lonewolf, maybe the orgonite is an instrument of good suggestion.

effect of orgonite on water in the freezer

(am trying it in mine at the moment.
edit on 26-1-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Here one can buy metalpowders. It's like 10 dollars for 450gr of ironpowder.
cheap cheap

can you feel it?

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Not much correspondence here.

I spraypainted them, yes, them now, I made an additional second one.

I put the japanese reikisymbol on top of it. The two are bazamin'.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I'm using them now to reinforce my minerals and crystals.

Very

You can see I make my own sigarettes not by rolling them. I came to know this is now illegal in the U.S.A. I am not a U.S. citizen. Although the very best to all of you!!

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
S&F
Angle, thank you for creating this post as your mention of orgonite in another thread tweeked my interest but I haven't had a chance to explore it further.

I am a strong believer in the use sodalite gemstones & salt lights to help block the electromagnetic smog (that surrounds us constantly) from blocking my energies. And sodalite is an excellent stone for working with the third eye.

I have a nice clear quartz wand and lots of scrap pieces of wire from my jewelery making that I can use. Do you recommend using only one gemstone or would a mix work as well as I'm thinking stones that work with each one of the chakras, the rainbow effect would be pleasing as well.

Is there a certain ratio of metal to crystals, or just the fact some metal is included all that is required. This is fascinating stuff and I will be off to the craft store later to see if I can find a pyramid shaped box to put it all into.

I will let you know how I make out with it. Whooo Hooo a new project!

Namaste,
YogaGinns

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The smaller the pieces of metal (copper, iron etc.) the better, and the more the merrier. let's say a 40 percent metal 60 percent resin is optimal?. One should add a copperwire coil in the orgonite, around the crystal. You need lot's of metal. One can add other gemstones/minerals. I haven't done this yet. I use the orgonite with crystals indoor. It is very cool man.

Now looking for a site I read too small particles aren't good but Don Croft himself says metalpowder is very good..

I suppose it works all fine. But I had more feeling with the one I made with very much small particles. When you make small hhg's as how they are called, I'd say use small particles. I have a very informative site about orgone itself but it's in dutch.

It says that metal attracts and pushes away the energy, thus a lot of metal particles together push and attract this energy to eachother 'awakening' the energy constantly. This is the principle behind it. The resin attracts the energy too, and the crystal does what the crystal does. Quartz is very fine and a must.

Yes, sodalite I myself like it very much too.

One can place orgonite or Hgg (holy hand grenade :roll
near crystals and this will awaken and spread their energy.

Are there more questions? just ask, I have a malfunctioning keyboard but it can do.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join