It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahweh = Satan. They have you worshiping evil.

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Do you ever make any sense? At all?
Maybe you can explain?

edit on Ram122815v57201500000045 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I don't agree with this. I believe the God in the bible were the Archons as stated in the Gnostic texts. Jesus was not like the God in the bible. But that's just my two cents.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CaticusMaximus

No, you're getting confused. Yahweh is the Lamb of God and is prophetic.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: jca2012
I don't agree with this. I believe the God in the bible were the Archons as stated in the Gnostic texts. Jesus was not like the God in the bible. But that's just my two cents.

what do you mean by archons? thats an ancient greek office.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

early Christian gnostics adopted the term to describe the lesser gods...

See the Apocryphon of John for the best explanation

gnosis.org...

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: CaticusMaximusTHE TRUTH ABOUT YAHWEH wp.me... via @wordpressdotcom

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I'm aware of this kind of logic and reasoning and a possible source of where it may be coming from.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Haha!

But you won't be able to convince anyone who doesn't want to see how true your statement is.
It will just cause reactions like "can not compute"...

Like randyvs...
edit on 14-1-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaticusMaximus
As I see it, Yahweh, the god of the bible, is in fact none other than the Great Deceiver himself, Satan. A far cry from the loving and compassionate god that his deceived followers claim he is, the bible pretty much says he is an ego-maniacal god of war and tyranny who if not obeyed, claims he will send you into eternal torture. He rules via fear and intimidation as tyrants do. He requires death for the smallest of infractions, and even demands the murder of entire cities/nations for arbitrary reasons.

Yet he has managed to garner billions of followers on this world who give him tribute in the form of worship, prayer and sacrifice, ie: energy, and they all believe he is a merciful and loving god, when the facts say otherwise.

Who else could pull off a stunt like this of such enormity but the Father of Lies himself?

Even more to the credit of this intelligence, it has even gotten the world to demonize the one who made a stand and attempted to overthrow the tyrant, and was even perhaps partially successful: Lucifer. Lucifer is reviled in most religions that recognize him as an entity, but their beliefs rely on the false premise that he was attempting to overthrow a merciful and loving god, when in fact the opposite was clearly the case. He was making a stand for the freedom of a people, knowing that he would receive little to no credit whatsoever.

Look at the story of the garden... the story is a big allegory of course, but allegorical for what, exactly? It was Lucifer who brought knowledge to Adam and Eve, and showed them the bondage of ignorance they were restrained in. As Lucifer can be translated from Greek as "Bringer of Dawn", it is fitting to call the garden story the allegory of humanitys long night in the darkness of ignorance, and the "Bringer of Dawn" who signaled the impending rising of the light, and the banishing of the dark.

Any wonder why Yahweh got mad? Just like our own tyrannical governments of this day and age, an informed and educated people were/are this entities worst enemy. Lucifer broke Yahwehs monopoly/dominance over and control of information.

But instead of recognizing this, the vast majority believes Lucifer is a demon, and some deluded ones even worship him as such.

Its interesting to look at how the same tactics of deception are still in use today, and that indeed nothing much has changed in evils play book of covering up the truth. Blatant lies, propaganda, information control and the obfuscation of the truth by mixing it with disinformation, all tactics currently in heavy use in the tyrannical government regimes around the globe, including all of the West, have their methods rooted in ancient times.

They would have you believe black is white, up is down, and 2+2=5; for millennia this has been the case, and it has been successful, and only very recently is this being challenged by people in any significant numbers.

Also:

Christians might claim they worship Jesus, not Yahweh. Perhaps they do, but why do they worship someone who clearly did not seek the peoples worship, nor wanted to be anyones leader? It is clear Jesus wanted one thing: not worship, but for the people to emulate his behavior, to be LIKE him, not to think him a god and beg him for free stuff. Thats the OLD way, which he came to uproot. He called us his friends and siblings, NOT his minions and serfs.

Unfortunately, it hasnt been uprooted that well... instead of the people thinking for themselves about his words, they depend on an authority, controlled by the same evil that would or does have them all worshiping a clearly genocidal maniac, to read the words, interpret them, and then spoon feed them the meaning.

I might say Jesus and Lucifer are one in the same. Wouldnt it be ironic, but strangely sensical that the original Bringer of Dawn, demonized through out the ages, who expects nothing in return, would come back to further assist knowing he would probably be murdered by those he was trying to save?

-

Whats the conspiracy here? Its that billions of people have been brainwashed into believing that evil is good, and good is evil, and would be willing to die to defend their false notions. What better way to divide the people than to make them into walking contradictions, thinking they are doing good, when they are really doing evil? They have the people unwittingly divided at their very most core level; themselves.

Its also that theyve got you believing the truth is complicated through years of mandatory indoctrination at school.

Its not.

Set the mountains of manure in the 3,000 page "holy" book ablaze, and after the fire dies and the wind scatters the ashes some tiny precious gems will remain steadfast and eternal, outliving the convolution and obfuscation of what they were buried under.

"Treat others as you would be treated" is the first gem, and most powerful IMO.

"Love your neighbor as yourself" is the second.

There is nothing else we need to know or exercise to reveal the truth, and come out of the illusion. Those two things are so simple... so precise! Think of what they include, but also, perhaps even more importantly, think of what they EXCLUDE. Any mention of worshiping anyone? Any mention of what KIND of neighbor to love? Any mention of exceptions to WHO should be treated as you would like to be?

So stop worshiping Yahweh/Satan. You are giving your energy to evil. Stop worshiping Jesus. He wants you to emulate his actions, not be smug and complacent because you think youve got a free ticket to heaven.

And above all, stop complicating things. It really is that simple. Love others, treat others with love, and the world will turn on a dime and the most ancient of conspiracies to divide and conquer the people will disintegrate before the conspirators eyes... and ours.

In Revelations, the Lamb says "I am the root and offspring of David, the bright and the morning star". Lucifer is the morning star in the Latin Vulgate. It's also supposedly the Planet Venus in the morning, and it's called Vesper when visible at night, hence the term "vespers" = night time prayers.

One thing I find utterly retarded about the OT, is that Jacob/Israel was a criminal, and God allowed Isaac to be lied to, which allowed Jacob to steal the blessing. The birthright part is terrible, too. Esau comes home deathly ill and asks Jacob for some food. Jacob agrees to feed Esau one one condition: that Esau give up his birthright (inheritance/trust fund). Esau agrees, stating that he was near death, so it didn't matter. Esau ended up not dying. Would a good god bless you and all your progeny if your made your diabetic sibling forfeit his/her inheritance in exchange for some orange juice during a hypoglycemic attack? I've heard several Christians say that Esau was some kind of debauchee, but that is never stated anywhere in the Bible. That's a lie. Esau was the bigger man, because after Jacob jewed him twice, Esau forgave his brother in the field. Esau became the father of the Edomites and other nations. This is interesting, because they probably mixed with the descendants of Cain.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Cain and Abel.

Moral of the story: Jehovah wants blood, not vegetable offerings.

People lie about this story all the time. They claim that Cain didn't offer it with love, or that he didn't give God the first fruits. Maybe Cain was a vegan, and he got pissed off that his brother spilled the blood of a lamb to gain favor from a tyrannical being.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
You are the best! I only have one beef. Lucifer is a myth based off a work of fiction based on Isaiah 14:12 back when people thought it was talking about pre fall Satan. Problem is, we know this was in error.

Your obviously intelligent so I doubt that you are unaware of this.

And Yeshua was the son of El, who is the Most High God and you are correct, Yahweh is not the Most High God.

Which reminds me of his prophesied name ImmanuEL. Jews don't deviate from prophecy, so I think Immanuel was his name, but so as to connect him to Yahweh someone with power got in and changed it. PERSONAL THEORY.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   
This reminds me so much of Mark 3. You know, when the teachers of the law accused Jesus of casting out demons with the power of Beelzebul. His reply sums it up...If you're following what Jesus taught, then you're not worshipping evil, simple as that. You know, that old 2 masters thing....

People tend to make this "religion" stuff so complicated...but really it's not. If you want to be "Christian"...then read what Jesus says you should do...and do it....there's really nothing else to it.

A2D

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

This is a prime example of what happens when someone runs with an idea they like rather than one that is actually true. What no one on this website seems to get is that the Bible was written for us, but it is not written to us and their is a big difference.

The word we translate serpent in Genesis 3 is nachash. If you listen to Michael Heiser's view on Scripture it is quite interesting. He has a Ph.d in Hebrew. He believes that this word is a bit of a triple entente, and he mentions that as an early Jewish person was reading this all three of these possibilities would be within a Jewish persons mind.

So Nachash as a noun means Serpent and this is the translation translators have chosen to take. The word as a verb means deceiver or diviner. One who practices divination in order to deceive. As you can see the translation slides right in with the story. The adjective means "Shining one", and in the text we find the definite article ha which would me the Shining One .

Here is Michael speaking on the subject.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ServantOfTheLambHeiser? Why do you listen to these charlatans?

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Rasalghul

Not sure why you would call him a charlatan as he really does specialize in Hebrew. This idea is not something he alone is aware of.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ServantOfTheLambI just think hes an ass. I could be wrong. Better than an ancient astronaut theorist Ill give him that. It's not his knowledge I disput but is he just doing it for monetary gain?

Ill look into it. I never rely on one person, I check everyone's claims to see who else is in agreement. Then I form my opinion.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Rasalghul

I just enjoy his breakdowns. I don't just listen to him, but he has a lot of good free information available. As for his intentions I cannot say, but I feel like he is simply passionate about the language and learning.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ServantOfTheLambare you learning anything you didn't already know?

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ServantOfTheLambif you had to say what religion does he favor? Everyone favors one religion even atheists, usually they say Buddhism from my experience. But I want to know so I don't get ensnared.

edit on 11-2-2016 by Rasalghul because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join