It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Tragedy This Way Comes.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I've never been much on predictions as they almost never come true. I don't even know if this is truely a "prediction" in the fist place. More like common sense.....to me at least.
Once you fully understand the agenda and the tactics used in order to achieve it then you can practically call every shot before it ever happens. As everyone I know scrambles to the nearest sporting goods store in a vain attempt to buy an AR or stock up on ammo I shake my head and remind them how crazy they thought I was for suggesting they do this YEARS ago!!

How was I able to warn them YEARS in advance?
Do I have a crystal ball? Tarrot cards? Some sort of crazy psychic connection to the other side? Prophetic dreams?

NO!!

Ihave nothing more than the common sense that I was born with as well as YEARS and YEARS of researching this crap. I have come to understand a very heartbreaking reality. That there is an agenda at work here. One that stretches so far back and is so all encompassing and terrifying that it is impossible to escape and almost impossible to come to terms with and accept for all but the strongest willed amoung us. But that is for another thread, coming soon.

We will pick up where we are currently and project just a tad bit into the future.

The mini agenda we are dealing with now is the push to disarm Americans and also being fought on the same front is the agenda to discredit the ever growing numbers of people who are waking up to the fact that there IS an agenda, though they may not know the exact extent of it. These people are called "conspiracy theorists" or CTs for the purposes of this thread.

If you can offer me suspended disbelief for just a moment and assume that all of my presuppositions to be true then it will make my job much easier.

So, what is going to happen?

We know that there IS an agenda to disarm us.
We know that there are psychopaths running our country and will do ANYTHING necessary to further "The Agenda". Yes ANYTHING!!! They understand that through the activation of our "Fight, flight, or freeze" mechanisms in our brains that we are easily put into a state of fear and through this, we are easily controlled and manipulated to relinquish our freedoms and liberties. It works the same EVERYTIME!! and I mean everytime.
This is an age old go to tactic of the power elite.

With that being said,

There WILL be another mass shooting most likely done with an A-R and most likely involving kids/MANY MANY people. This will happen sooner than later. It HAS to be done in order to pass legislation to remove A-Rs from the hands of all of us thus ensuring that these types of tragedies can NEVER happen again whilst still "respecting the constitution" by allowing us to retain our Hunting rifles, and handguns.

Add rinse repeat.

NEXT?

Hunting rifles become "Sniper Rifles"
A rash of sniper rifle tragedies will rock the nation and throw all but the strongest minded of us into panic and FEAR!! Always FEAR!!!
Then hunting rifles will be banned and confiscated and you will need and special permit and extensive Background check in order to go hunting.

Then Handguns.
you get the idea.
Rinse repeat.

Now, on to the other front.

A major well known Conspiracy Theorist will FKING LOSE IT and end up either killing a bunch of people or engauging in an armed standoff with police from his home or place of business. This will be ALL OVER the news and will seal the deal so to speak and convince the majority of Americans that "Conspiracy Theorists" are dangerous and???..........

SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE!!!
Classic
Problem, Reaction, Solution.

Problem:
Conspiracy Theorists are shooting up the neighborhood and scaring the # out of the public.

Reaction:
SOMETHING MUST BE DONE!!!!

Solution:
You get the idea.

I put this out there now in order to referr back to WHEN these things take place.
That is how confident I am.
I wish I were wrong but I know I'm not.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

S&F

While I hope this doesn't occur, it seems inevitable. We live in scary times and all the media manipulation is either scaring the crap out of people or driving them into doing something unspeakable.

As for me, I will tend to stay away from anywhere that has a large amount of people confined in a small area.

edit on 17-1-2013 by olliemc84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

The hegelian dialectic.

It's been used to 'sort out' so many dissenting minorities it's staggering.

We should always be reminded of Hermann Goering.

“Naturally the common people don’t want war. But after all, it is the
leaders of a country who determine the policy, and it’s always a
simple matter to drag people along whether it is a democracy or a
fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship.
Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of
the leaders. This is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are
being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and
for exposing the country to danger. It works the same in every
country.”
--- Hermann Goering, Hitler’s Reich Marshall, at the Nuremberg
Trials after World War II.

Leaders will do and say anything to keep that fat paycheck in their pockets. They don't even care about their children's future, I'm sure they're incapable of factoring in social change that lumps 'them' in with us and so still hide behind the police for protection - not realising they'll turn eventually. It's the same everywhere and eventually people will tire of it and nature will take hold, change will then happen.

If not we'll all kill each other, happy days.

As to your point on a major conspiracy theorist losing it. Do you ever feel like they're setting up Alex Jones to be this fall guy? He's already embarrassing himself as it is. Though he does make some good points and salient arguments he also does so, so, so much damage to our credibility and reputations. We need a new 'spokeperson' at least.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I want you to be so wrong on this that it's not even funny.....However I agree with everything you stated. The CT going crazy kinda sent me for a double take, but once thought upon it fits the piece of the puzzle.
It truly seems as though the agenda has kicked into high gear.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by highfreq

But why has the agenda kicked in to high gear, what piece of the puzzle are we missing? Do the powers that be know something.
edit on 17-1-2013 by skorpius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
great post as i found reading it that your time was not wasted

i'm still in the camp that bankers are behind this all
the UN is their tool
this was instilled upon me after watching edward griffin's "the grand design" and just replacing the name to the "the grand UN"

i know it's not significant but...they still fear us and dare not meet us on equal ground or battlefield
the only victory they will see is a hallow one...ending up to live with themselves afterwards
their is no valor or honor they behold

so you bet
many ugly events are to unfold on many fronts not just guns

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by skorpius
reply to post by highfreq

But why has the agenda kicked in to high gear, what piece of the puzzle are we missing? Do the powers that be know something.
edit on 17-1-2013 by skorpius because: (no reason given)

they amassed their army is why it now goes into high gear
their motto has been...don't do too much too quick...long enough
end game plays are now in theatre

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
i still keep seeing proof of my suspicions too
this article posted today
the UN is behind all this chaos
www.thenewamerican.com...

here's an article most are unaware of too
obama is chairman of the UN security counsel while seated as potus
www.nbcmiami.com...

these pieces add up
edit on 17-1-2013 by lasvegasteddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
This is exactly how I foresee things happening, and why shills on this and other conspiracy sites keep egging people on to DO something. How many threads have you seen where someone says "This happened, and you did nothing, then that happened, and you did nothing. When will you DO something?" They are trying to prod someone into acting out so that the next step can be taken.

The problem is that the "militia" that is US gun owners have NO ONE speaking on their behalf in any kind of centralized way. There is no general for this army. No one knows what to do or when to do it.

However, I can tell you one thing - no one I know who owns guns are going to give them to anyone. Including me.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Based on what I've seen this week, the agenda regarding guns seems to be about attrition... So much emphasis on youth and mental illness and guns. They are trying to put all these terms together as much as possible so that the next generation assoicates mental illness with guns. The need to take them away is greatly reduced if they become taboo.

The other agenda at play here seems to be ripping away what little privacy we have left and encouraging citizens to report on each other, starting with doctors.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

No offense, but its easy to say that online. When they are standing on your doorstep with a set of shackles and your orange jumper I bet you would bend over backwards to hand over your firearms once they have completed making gun ownership illegal. Just common sense, if people were rallied together, its not a big deal because of safety in numbers. If they single people out and randomly start taking people into custody it would be a whole nother story. Odds are they would probably want to identify people who are naturally charismatic and try to round up any possible leadership of a resistance before the # hit the fan. Morale plays such a huge role in something like a resistance, they would work day and night to try to demoralize the population and paint anyone resisting as psychotic or unstable. It would be quite easy as well. Only time will tell....

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Elect me as Prime Minister and call for a general election in Canada. Now. That's what has to be done. We need a Prime Minister with a moral high ground and the courage to stand up to a ghost in his own house.

I swear on the good stars of god, I'm that "nobody" term that was flying around on GLP.

I know it's a "Grandoise" idea, but it's the only logical and non-violent solution I see right now for North America.
edit on 18-1-2013 by streetfightingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
You said it all and said it well in your post and I'm sure your could write volumes more on the topic of their agenda.

I too have believed this was inevitable and would be coming sooner or later. Unfortunately, it appears it is sooner. The agenda is being pushed hard and fast against us and those of us who believe, no, know there are those working against our liberties for their global utopia will portray anyone who does not share their views as a CT nut job with psychiatric problems.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
You know, after reading this thread and some of the replies to it, it seems as if there indeed is an "agenda" and we've got all the players present: The wolves and the sheep.

But, there is also another constant in the equation and this is simply a "shepherd."

Whether the shepherd will go looking for that one lost sheep out of hundreds in the herd -or- leave them unattended is the real question.

So, who is this "shepherd?" Well, you're either a wolf, a sheep, or a shepherd mentality. There will be many of those in wolf's clothing acting as sheep, and there will be many sheep in wolf's clothing acting as wolves, but where and how many of these "shepherds" do we have?

Which one do you think is best? Which ones fight the battles? Which ones are public as either a sheep or wolf and which ones are shepherds which value that one lost sheep and risk the flock, by being absent for a little time to go and find it?

Knowing a good shepherd would risk everything to find that one lost sheep, and a bad shepherd will put the entire flock at risk and run-off not caring what happens...

Personally, I'd want the good shepherd, knowing if I were lost, I'd sure have someone who noticed and went looking for me so I could have hope instead of despair.

Again, I ask: "What kind of shepherd are you?"
edit on 18-1-2013 by trekwebmaster because: Corrected Typo

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
As an outsider looking in, there certainly seems to be an agenda to try and disarm. The terrible events that have happened recently, suggests that it has also been ramped up. IF these events have been staged to help instigate their agenda. Then there truely is no limit to the depths that they will stoop to, to achieve their aims.
By simply thinking outside the box. Not accepting what they tell us to accept as the truth, makes all c.t's a target. Questioning authority and all that it represents. They, the P.T.B. ask us to roll over and beg whenever they depand it. To have us live in perpetual fear is one of the main aims, the media constantly bombards us with the next thing that is a threat to our world view. The next flu epedemic, the next crackpot who wishes to annhilate us with a dirty bomb, the next global threat to our safe liitle bubble that we cower in.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
What puzzles me is what are the banksters going to do with all that money? just how many auto's do they need? pairs of shoes? Lear jets?
There is an old saying' money is like muck (manure) no good unless it is spread around' so very true!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by skorpius

The dollar bill is about to crash, and they don't want us having firearms when it does...

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
In a [Global ]Concentration Camp you cant have inmates with guns ,In the future every aspect of your life [if your allowed to have one] will be monitored ,what you buy ,what you sell ,where you live ,where you go,what you eat and how much, EVERYTHING !!! go outside there will be cameras ,drones, satellites,U.N soldiers, watching your every move ,step out of line you will be further incarcerated or terminated ,you will have to pledge your allegiance to the U.N ,OR ELSE !!!! locked up and terminated as a rebel and terrorist .There will be ONE religion ONLY, all others will be eliminated ,the only freedom you will have is looking back at the Freedom we used to have ,which the mindless gullible pandering sheep and traitors sold you out on

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by skorpius

The dollar bill is about to crash, and they don't want us having firearms when it does...

You beat me to it....I think this is one reason behind this madness!!

Which probably means that the total devaluation of the dollar is premeditated.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I hesitate to to say this because I know that it is going to be unpopular, boarding on heresy. but suppose these horrible events, these sprees of mass murder are truly random events perpetrated by deranged individuals who some how had access to (and I don't use these terms lightly) weapons of mass destruction. That's why people want these guns. Because they can lay a lot of lead down range. Or sweep the life out of an entire room in an instant. This world is very different than it was only twenty years ago People are stressed. Mental illness has gone untreated and pharmaceuticals have side affects that we haven't even begun to know.

I'd like to say up front that I know our governments are no angles. Power twists many a mind, and I believe there are organizations and lineages that believe they know best and the greatest thrill of all is to play the omnipotent controller. World changing events occur and coverups abound and I believe we the people have been mislead often. So I don' t feel that I am totally naive. But to my way of thinking the idea that there is an element out there that wants to disarm the American public just don't add up. My first question is why would they want to do this? So that we'll be easier to control? So that when they come to tell you that you are not the free person that you thought you were, you won't shoot them. Why would they bother coming to tell you that. Believe me control of you money is more important than control of your stupid gun. I firmly believe they could give a sh**it about your guns. And what are you going to do with you gun? Rampage through society killing innocent people? Form militias and become guerrilla freedom fighters? Bring back righteous living and end up doing little more than killing your neighbor whose only crime was thinking differently than you.? Hey if you want to overthrow the United States government and show some kind of alacrity There will be plenty of weapons made available.

In the end I think we all want to assign ourselves a more important role in this grand scheme and that somehow being a threat to power elevates our position.

Here's the real kicker. As we become more convinced that there truly is an evil cabal that is out to enslave us by taking our own best defense against this enslavement, my gun, our defiance level rises, actions become less rational. and as the more weak minded take on the mantel of warrior, outbursts of even greater destruction will occur. And I think we know where this leads Cries for even greater control You prophesize, you fulfill.

Stop the anger. Learn to compromise It's what is going to get us through. They don't want your guns They just want to stop the killing of their kids in school.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join