It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Swann of Reality Check attacked for asking questions about Sandy Hook.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Do you think he asked valid questions as a reporter?

www.examiner.com...

Monday Salon published an article criticizing Fox Cincinnati affiliate reporter Ben Swann for posing the wrong questions about Sandy Hook events.

Swann, who has become a popular source of information for those leery of the lockstep tendencies of mainstream media, specifically questioned the notion of teenager Adam Lanza as the lone shooter responsible for all of Sandy Hook’s carnage.

Salon author Alex Seitz-Wald asks in his first sentence, “does questioning the media and police’s account of the Sandy Hook massacre go too far?”

On his Web program Full Disclosure, Swann also questioned some of the more widely accepted versions of events surrounding the Aurora theatre massacre and the Sikh Temple shooting in Wisconsin.

Report in question:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Ben Swann is one of the ONLY reporters out there actually asking real, valid questions. This is what typically happens to those who start asking tough questions that people don't like to hear, they get attacked. Sometimes, the truth hurts, badly.

There are many inconsistencies and questions that need answers. Where are the videos of Lanza and Holmes? Nobody saw Holmes in the theater, where is the camera footage of him inside? Where is the footage of Lanza? Why in a school of 600 students do we only see about 10 or so in photos? Why do we see the same 5 parents? Where are the mass crowds? The whole thing stinks.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
The thing that gets me about reporters pushing theories at the moment is that the main body of information on this case isn't available to the public yet. The basics like warrants and what property was sought and seized at locations or from vehicles inventories. This basic stuff is there and the court has ruled on dates it'll be available as I understand it. Any of that will answer the questions on these basic levels.

The fact those who DO know by having written the reports or with direct knowledge of the event aren't saying a thing remotely like this tells me a great deal.

After all, they all know those reports and all that data is coming out too. If it showed something as Earth Shattering as multiple shooters or crossing lines of fire, for instance, it'd be obvious and all would know it would come out.

Far too many were there for all to be silent forever either.....but if someone wants a conspiracy, both the shooters recently here were medicated and one so badly, apparently, he's like a space case to see in court. He's among the very few in recent times not to self destruct during the event ...as it's almost accurate to describe it...and look at Holmes. He's a veggie. He's no a grad student in a doctorate program or even the Goober genius to turn his whole apartment into an IED even the feds were scared of.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
This is typical of what I expected, a crime so emotionally charged that you are not allowed to question the official reports. Bush said it straight after 911 "we will not tolerate conspiracy theories".

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Cinrad

Exactly what I was thinking.
"You don't believe the yellowcake story?"
You must hate America
"Either you are with us or you are with the terrorists"
Either you believe the official narrative or you don't care about child safety

In related news CT Gov. Malloy said yesterday the official report won't be out until Mid-March.
How many laws can they pass before we even get an official version of events?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Honestly, unless you are a parent with a child that was either killed in this tragedy, or suffered through the events, YOU (this includes me) don't need a play-by-play of the events. You are not entitled to it, and it isn't your "right."

How about this: Let's make it a law that every single detail of every crime committed in the United States each day be made available to anyone who wants it immediately. Think of the shear stupidity in that. Defense lawyers would love it, though! The entire justice system made completely irrelevant because some joker on the internet thinks he needs to know everything. Otherwise, it's suspect....

Asinine! What they chose to release will be released and that is all anyone is entitled to.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy
Honestly, unless you are a parent with a child that was either killed in this tragedy, or suffered through the events, YOU (this includes me) don't need a play-by-play of the events. You are not entitled to it, and it isn't your "right."

How about this: Let's make it a law that every single detail of every crime committed in the United States each day be made available to anyone who wants it immediately. Think of the shear stupidity in that. Defense lawyers would love it, though! The entire justice system made completely irrelevant because some joker on the internet thinks he needs to know everything. Otherwise, it's suspect....

Asinine! What they chose to release will be released and that is all anyone is entitled to.

I understand what you're saying and agree with you---to a point! The government is using the Sandy Hook matter to attempt to erode the 2nd Amendment, therefore, I do believe that everything about that incident should be public knowledge. Never let a crisis go to waste, right?

Another thing: Many are sick and tired of the 'lone nut' theory, from the JFK assassination on down...especially when eyewitnesses have consistently said otherwise...

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Certain things are public for a reason. When dealing with the 'public' who SERVES the people, it is US who DEMAND things and the PUBLIC SERVANTS who listen, in theory that is.

When the mainstream media can't get the facts right, why are they even reporting on it? Then it is up to somebody else to search for those facts and search for the facts, he did.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Human-eating aliens are attacking! We need every weapon available in the hands of citizens! You want proof? You don't deserve it or need it. Now hand me that TOW missle please. Thanks.

You don't believe me? Too bad!

top topics

join