It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kesha video totally obvious Illuminati owned....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Could they make it more obvious in this video? What a devil worshiping nasty witch she is....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

You want to know something weird?

Go to YouTube and type in "Illuminati," but after the search click the drop-down box that says filters and click on 'view count.'

All the pyramid/all-seeing eye/Illuminati symbolism in popular music videos you could possibly dream of.

Pretty interesting stuff.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Go watch Die Young, then think of what happened when that song was at #1

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
What I always find interesting is that everyone always wants to pin it on the artist with these type of things. But IF this is actual 'illuminati' symbolism, its far more likely that it comes from the writers, producers, and directors. Most of todays pop artists have very little to do with anything other than singing.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
"Hey, my names Preston the PR man, I make people talk about you for a looooooooooong time which basically makes you more money. Remember the "Saddam is buying PS3s for a massive supercomputer" story a while ago? Yeah, that was me. I'm a pretty big deal.

Any way Kehhh... Uhh, how do I pronounce the dollar sign? Oh right, Quichea, well, what we've found lately is that you're missing out on the conspiracy theorist mark- no hear me out! Listen, I can make you so much money you won't even be able to spend it all. Right anyway, as I was saying, the conspiracy theorists on the internet and... Wait for it... Youtube!

You get money for every so many views on youtube right, this one guy got $15,000,000 or something because he had a billion views, because of conspiracy theorists! All you have to do is make a video which might have some deeper meaning, like, if you pretend to be an illuminati puppet... Oh, they're this group that... Nevermind, I'll explain it to your assistant later. Anyway, yeah, just make a few hand gestures like this in your video, put it on youtube and then I'll toss it around on the internet on ATS and places like that, there'll be a new thread on it every week so you'll get a guaranteed stream of views, you'll make MILLIONS!"

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

I actually made it to the 1;42 mark of the vid.

You will find that it is directly proportional in Videos like these.

Less Talent = More Shocking Video.

The Reaction you gave , is the one they wanted, since you would never talk about Talent, talk about the Illuminati.

But at Least you are talking about the Video.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Dispo
[more
PSY isn't a conspiracy theorist...

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Newagekid2012

I never said he was.
edit on 14-1-2013 by Dispo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
im pretty sure the op wants to talk about the symobolism.

and the symbolism is really out there in this video.

almost as bad as that rita ora video

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dispo

I never said he was.

But you'd understand why he thought you meant him, which other video has a billion views?

Though it doesn't even really matter to what your trying to say with that post, just thought its the one part that made me go "Huh"? as well.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

The point I was making was that all the threads on here saying "if this video reaches 1,000,000,000 views the world will end" obviously directed some conspiracy theorists from here to that video, adding to the views, creating revenue for Psy.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Dispo

Dont even think that PSY video has any weird symbolism

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I never said that either.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
What I always find interesting is that everyone always wants to pin it on the artist with these type of things. But IF this is actual 'illuminati' symbolism, its far more likely that it comes from the writers, producers, and directors. Most of todays pop artists have very little to do with anything other than singing.

Sounds about right. According to Ke$ha she was made to sing the controversial lyrics. She tweeted it not long after the song was pulled from the air waves following the connecticut shooting.

"I understand. I had my very own issue with 'Die Young' for this reason. I did NOT want to sing those lyrics and I was FORCED TO."
edit on 14-1-2013 by Johnny76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Yes, I'm sure the video director is an member of the Illuminati. Sounds plausible.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye
Yes, I'm sure the video director is an member of the Illuminati. Sounds plausible.
Do you have any idea how little of input the average pop singer has on what they put out these days? They rarely write their own lyrics, or videos. They almost NEVER design video and concert settings.

As I said, IF (and its a huge, gigantic, enormous if) their is symbolism being pushed, its far more likely it is being pushed by a writer, director or designer.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I never said he was.
edit on 14-1-2013 by Dispo because: (no reason given)

You illuminati puppet, I can see right thorugh you. You can't fool someone like me, I'm not that easily foolable. Only a fool would try to fool a fool when that second fool is not a fool at all and quite the opposite!

Trying to take the focus off ke$ha and point it towards psy.

So obvious.

Now I must return to my planet, they need me there.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by misse2miss
im pretty sure the op wants to talk about the symobolism.

and the symbolism is really out there in this video.

almost as bad as that rita ora video

It's almost like someone is telling her what to do.

Bit like when a mystery novel writer writes a mystery novel and bases the novel on some mystery. They know that their readers won't likely be interested in some grand old love story about bertha and bobby in the 1700's on the farm taking stock and preparing for the coming winter.

No, not at all. They buy the books because the guy - or gal - writes mystery novels.

You'd think that there must be some invisible guiding hand behind this novel writer, keeping them writing mystery novels. Why would they create so many false mysteries and then sell it in a book?

Ohhhhhh

hang on, I made one vital boo boo.

The myster novels readers aren't clueless mungbeans that think they've discovered the very first mystery novel and that it's a secret bible to how the world works in mysterious ways.

"Hey guys, this Kesha is all about the new world order!"

"Really? That's nice do you like my new marketing job, I'm quite rich now!"

edit on 14-1-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I never said that either.

Yelp.

Too much for me, they can't even get how youtube works, and yet they're putting together 1+1 and making two bit pop stars into mega madonnas...

time for my deluded confrontation with reality once more... hello world.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Most of them don't even sing. They are puppets.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join