It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$14,000,000,000,000,000 Dollar UCC-1 lien filed against the Federal Reserve?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

A war flag (military flag or battle flag) is a variant of a national flag for use by the nation's military forces on land.

I'm afraid not; but by all means act like it doesn't matter...

What are you babbling about now? you claimed the USA flag was actually a maritime flag, I pointed out that false statement then you are babbling about a war flag.... you are very very confused

And it doesnt matter
edit on 28-1-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

It only doesn't make sense to you, because you don't want it to....

The flag I linked you is a maritime flag, or a war flag, varied from the real civil flag. The word ensign, is used in a military fashion. Why would we have military flags in courtrooms instead of the real civil flag; not ensign...

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
By the way, I invite you to find the IRS or the Federal Reserve on either of these pages...

uscode.house.gov...

Government owned corporations ^

uscode.house.gov...

Or here under the Department of the Treasury...

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Why would we have military flags in courtrooms instead of the real civil flag; not ensign...

We dont, adding a gold fringe does not make it a military flag

flagspot.net...

Nevertheless its unique resources allow the Center to state the following with certainty:
Available evidence seems to suggest that the claims made about fringe on the United States flag are intended to promote the political ends -- including elimination of income taxes, re-establishment of the gold standard, and denial of legal rights to women, non-Christians, and non-Caucasians -- of those who spread those rumors.
From the standpoint of history and law, fringe on a flag has no symbolism. While each individual is free to interpret the meaning of fringe, it has no inherent or established universal symbolism.
While fringe is frequently used on military flags and in formal settings (parades, public meetings, offices of government officials, courts, inaugurations, dedication ceremonies, etc.), it is also widely used in the private sector. Examples of private usage of fringe on flags in the United States extend back for 200 years.
Fringe is and always has been a purely decorative addition -- an optional enhancement of the beauty of a flag, added on a discretionary basis when the flag is purchased. In the private sector and for non-military government uses, use of fringe is like the choice of polyester or nylon over cotton or wool for the flag itself -- simply a matter of enhancing the appearance of the flag.
Title Four of the "United States Code" which defines the Stars and Stripes neither prescribes nor proscribes the use of cords and tassels, heading, sleeve, fringe, and other accessories to the flag. It is universally recognized that the symbolic aspect of the flag is inherent in its colors and symbols, not in the physical characteristics of the flag or the things (like fringe) added to it when it is displayed.
Admiralty courts deal only with maritime contracts, collisions at sea, and similar naval questions, not with normal civil and criminal cases. There is no symbol in the United States which indicates an admiralty court. While international treaties require that ships display the national flag, maritime flags never have fringe.
Martial law is not mentioned in the United States constitution nor has martial law ever been proclaimed in the United States. The use or non-use of fringe on a United States flag in a court has nothing to do with the jurisdiction of the court or with martial law.
Data Summary Sheet No. 1 3/95
(c) Copyright 1995 by the Flag Research Center; All Rights Reserved.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Did I ever say anything about a gold fringe? No.. I didn't; you did.

And who is this "We", nonsense? You aren't even American...

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

No, the gold fringe does not make it a military flag. The gold fringe desecrates the federal military flag. Through this desecration the user of this now, non-US flag, can claim whatever jurisdiction they want. It's no longer a US flag. Eisenhower in one of his EO's stated EXACTLY how a US flag was supposed to look. It's in the federal registrar as such. A gold fring is not mentioned in the order so adding it desecrates the flag. I fly a civil flag because I'm not a federal citizen. Those that fly that gold fringed flag are giving you notice of what jurisdiction they are claiming. So far, that jurisdiction is Admiralty/Maritime under the laws of the Law Merchant.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

It matters a great deal. You have no clue and you keep proving it. Many of us here on the land of the Republic's union of states fly the Civil Flag. Vertical stripes and blue stars on a white field. We are not federal corporation citizens.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bildo
The gold fringe desecrates the federal military flag.

care to state where that is stated in the constitution, or US law? No, of course you cannot as that claim is just garbage.

Through this desecration the user of this now, non-US flag, can claim whatever jurisdiction they want.

now you are just babbling - care to back that silly claim up with some fact?

Those that fly that gold fringed flag are giving you notice of what jurisdiction they are claiming. So far, that jurisdiction is Admiralty/Maritime under the laws of the Law Merchant.

If you had readmy post you would have seen that silly claim is just nonsense, so why post it?
edit on 28-1-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Bildo

I just found this from one of my previous threads, that I thought I would like to add.

"A citizen of the United States is a citizen of the federal government ..." (Kitchens v. Steele 112 F.Supp 383).

and from the Institute of Heraldry...

www.tioh.hqda.pentagon.mil...

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

care to state where that is stated in the constitution, or US law? No, of course you cannot as that claim is just garbage.
I just told you where it was. I'm done with you. You can't read. Eisenhower EO. It's in the federal registrar.
Bye-Bye.

Eisenhower in one of his EO's stated EXACTLY how a US flag was supposed to look. It's in the federal registrar as such. A gold fring is not mentioned in the order so adding it desecrates the flag.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bildo
]I just told you where it was. Bye-Bye.

As expected, it is not in the constitution, nor is it a law. So you just post crap and run away. Again.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Bildo

For these purposes, the flag of the United States will be of rayon banner cloth or heavyweight nylon, trimmed on three sides with golden yellow fringe, 2 1/2 inches wide. It will be the same size or larger than other flags displayed or carried at the same time.

The flag of the United States is authorized for indoor display for each: (a) Office, headquarters, and organization authorized a positional color, distinguishing flag, or organizational color. (b) Organization of battalion size or larger, temporary or permanent, not otherwise authorized a flag of the United States. (c) Military offices not otherwise authorized an indoor flag of the United States, for the purpose of administering oaths of office. (d) Military courtroom. (e) US Army element of joint commands, military groups, and missions. One flag is authorized for any one headquarters operating in a dual capacity. (f) Subordinate element of the US Army Recruiting Command. (g) ROTC unit. (h) Senior Executive Service (SES) employee for permanent retention.

I suppose we could always go to other countries and act like we know more than the people who live there though right?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Did you really just go there? What do you think an executive order is?

United States Presidents issue executive orders to help officers and agencies of the executive branch manage the operations within the federal government itself. Executive orders have the full force of law.

edit on 28-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I suppose we could always go to other countries and act like we know more than the people who live there though right?

Well, again you have shown you know very little. All because a flag has a gold fringe does not make it a military flag, nor does it make a court a maritime court.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

reply to post by Bildo

I just found this from one of my previous threads, that I thought I would like to add.

"A citizen of the United States is a citizen of the federal government ..." (Kitchens v. Steele 112 F.Supp 383).

and from the Institute of Heraldry...

www.tioh.hqda.pentagon.mil...
Yeah, I had forgotten about Kitchen vs Steele. Alot of my stuff gets left behind in broken computers through the years. I usually don't miss it because all this stuff about United States being a corporation, etc, has been pretty well known for a fairly long time. Although there are those who still can't grasp it. They're becoming a minority. Heh, probably because they can't read.
The flag doesn't make it a military court. It gives you notice that it is a military court. There is a difference. But, again, you have to know how to read.
edit on 28-1-2013 by Bildo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

By the way, that source is poppycock...You force us to use .gov links, etc, but you go off posting a link from a page that was made in 1998....and is in no way a valid source....

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I just gave you quote from the Institute of Heraldry, that proves you wrong. ..But instead of rebutting them, you just ignore them....You have got to be the worst disinformation agent I have ever seen...

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Well, again you have shown you know very little. All because a flag has a gold fringe does not make it a military flag, nor does it make a court a maritime court.

Try and read a little bit better this time okay?

National flags for Indoor Display (and for use in ceremonies and parades)

For these purposes, the flag of the United States will be of rayon banner cloth or heavyweight nylon, trimmed on three sides with golden yellow fringe, 2 1/2 inches wide. It will be the same size or larger than other flags displayed or carried at the same time.

This is describing the dimensions for the flags, used by the military...Quoted from the Army Institute of Heraldry..

Now what are the authorizations for using this flag indoors?

Authorization for Indoor Display The flag of the United States is authorized for indoor display for each:

(a) Office, headquarters, and organization authorized a positional color, distinguishing flag, or organizational color.

(b) Organization of battalion size or larger, temporary or permanent, not otherwise authorized a flag of the United States.

(c) Military offices not otherwise authorized an indoor flag of the United States, for the purpose of administering oaths of office.

(d) Military courtroom.

(e) US Army element of joint commands, military groups, and missions. One flag is authorized for any one headquarters operating in a dual capacity.

(f) Subordinate element of the US Army Recruiting Command.

(g) ROTC unit.

(h) Senior Executive Service (SES) employee for permanent retention.

If you can read so well, what does the bolded and underlined option of (d) state?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

reply to post by Bildo

The flag of the United States is authorized for indoor display for each: (a) Office, headquarters, and organization authorized a positional color, distinguishing flag, or organizational color. (b) Organization of battalion size or larger, temporary or permanent, not otherwise authorized a flag of the United States. (c) Military offices not otherwise authorized an indoor flag of the United States, for the purpose of administering oaths of office. (d) Military courtroom. (e) US Army element of joint commands, military groups, and missions. One flag is authorized for any one headquarters operating in a dual capacity. (f) Subordinate element of the US Army Recruiting Command. (g) ROTC unit. (h) Senior Executive Service (SES) employee for permanent retention.

Yup. Gold fringe is "Military Courtroom". But they haul civilians in there all the time.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I just gave you quote from the Institute of Heraldry, that proves you wrong.

no it does not actually, you are very confused. You state a executive order does not mention a fringe on a flag, then you state the Army Institute of Heraldry mentions a fringe.... you have gotten yourself very tangled up as you seem to have trouble understanding english

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join