It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Haunted 'Snow Princess' Doll: To Bid...Or Not To Bid!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
$380
edit on 17-1-2013 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I was out at $370.00

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by partsgirl

GET BACK IN THERE...4minutes left.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
the reason she couldn't go to my friend Pams house.. is because Pam showed her daughter a pic of the dolls face last nite.... because the doll has the same eye make up that the daughter wears... all she saw was the dolls face.. nothing else.. last nite the daughter had a dream about the doll.. she was flying around the living room and wouldn't let her out of the house.. her daughter said.. it was crazy and the doll only had 1 leg... there was NO WAY Carly could have known that.. all she saw was a picture of her face.....

link   
Pam....our team will donate $100....get back in there.

link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

SOLD at $380.
Sorry you missed it, partsgirl.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Darn! I wonder what the winning bidder's maximum bid was?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Reply to post by IAMTAT

$380? Not a bad price for someone that wanted her.

Oh well. It's been fun as always TAT. Thanks again for the thread!!

OiO

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
i think it is the guy who she belongs to.... it was an old bidder number.... maybe he was trying to run it up....

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Was fun being a part of this thread. Thank you for so graciously accepting me into the circle last night.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Reply to post by ghosthuntress

IAMTAT always has a good thread. You should drop by the boards occasionally, it can be a fun place when members collaborate.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I just told my eventually x husband about the doll and discovered he would have paid up to 500 for it!!!!!!!! There was less than a minute left so we didn't have time and I knew partsgirl was trying hard to get her. He said he would have offered partsgirl the 500.00 for it. I said, "the only way she would sell it was if it was evil." He said he didn't care.

In any case, this is so disappointing. I thought for sure partsgirl would have won.

Well, we still have Claire and her adventures.

partsgirl, you said you would tell us more about the snow princess when the auction was over. What did you discover?????

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
So who is the guy who bought it?

Was he the first bidder, or the auctioneer?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
i posted right before the auction end... my friends daughter had a dream about the doll... she was flying around their livingroom and wouldn't let her leave ......

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

I don't suppose we'll ever know.
I wish it was one of us on this thread, though. It went very inexpensively...considering.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
I just told my eventually x husband about the doll and discovered he would have paid up to 500 for it!!!!!!!! There was less than a minute left so we didn't have time and I knew partsgirl was trying hard to get her. He said he would have offered partsgirl the 500.00 for it. I said, "the only way she would sell it was if it was evil." He said he didn't care.

In any case, this is so disappointing. I thought for sure partsgirl would have won.

Well, we still have Claire and her adventures.

partsgirl, you said you would tell us more about the snow princess when the auction was over. What did you discover?????

Maybe your husband can contact the auction house. I don't see why they wouldn't put him in touch with the person who won. Its worth a shot.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by partsgirl
i posted right before the auction end... my friends daughter had a dream about the doll... she was flying around their livingroom and wouldn't let her leave ......

Maybe it was because she (SP) was excited about the possibility of seeing her twin sister, Claire.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

OMG, I know right...

This is one of the few things I really get geeked like a kid on Christmas about. If it is any ting para normal, especially haunted things or spirits, I'm all about it.for some reason, I think I may like them, more than they do me. lol

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Well here's my little confession.....

This morning between awake and sleep this thread popped into my mind followed by the words mannequin & Monica.

I'm now thinking they are French bisque mannequins. No way to know for sure tho, especially since we can't get any info on any stamps/markings they might have.

So that's that for what it is worth. (Which is not a lot.)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Does Claire have any markings?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join