It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Won The Debate Morgan Or Jones?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

honest words coming from a spider!

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Not if you're really fired up, like he is, and that is what gives you the stamina to keep on going, to sneak into Bohemian Grove, and risk life and limb at times, the fire to resist.

I've watched people, as a shy one, who came from an argumentative family, nonetheless, and so wasn't horrified really, you should see a whole room going at it like that....!!! And they all voted the same way too!!!

But watching people, and having friends and ex's over the years, I have always noticed that those who are smooth talkers, verbal wizards, calm natures, have a larger number of folk who manipulate others.

Sure he may have tried to do this, without his fire, and not got riled up, and yet still brought out rapid points. There is another thread with a guy who spoke calmly but extremely rapidly, to Piers. But they're not the same men, and I'm not convinced that Alex could have done that.

I think he is in the position when he started his media, what do I do, I can write calmly, edit till its good,but I'd pretty upset when getting into these issues. Well, these issues are important, so I'm going forward, and maybe loosen up those who are being far too passive.....Tough call. I think he's done very well, despite reminding me of my relatives who would have lost it on that show too.

I prefer seeing the fire, when the issues are such we need to come unglued. We all need some of that fire now.

Alex has a lot more viewers than Piers. I believe I quoted above, the 500, going up to 800,000, peaking at just over a million and now falling again.

Alex's station has some better news than Piers, such as the video on the Police Violence, such as the interview recently with Ron Paul, such as Morning Mayan going underground to video the TSA and almost getting arrested, standing up for the constitution.

I'd rather see them, and the riled up moments, than the dripping with politeness murderers we're programmed into.
edit on 14-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I have to say something right now, was always on the fence about Jones, except when he gets going, you can see things in his eyes, he means it. And I had real shock looking in his eyes, and not just him. When we pass over to the other side, all I can say, is we're going to be really shocked at some of the Big Wings, that came in and gave us a good kick in the pants, to try and get us doing the work we came to do. There are a few others, who I won't name, who get put down a bit too, in the same category. With the veil on me, can't name those Big Wings, but I knew, recognized, saw. My soul knows them.

So I analyze in many ways.

And sure he could be used in a bad way here. But not if people turn it around the right way.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Im not talking about smooth talkers.. Im talking about people of character and honesty.. of which Alex JOnes is not. Jones' own words and history .. the things that come out of his mouth.. are untrue many times. I can not align myself with a proven liar... smooth talking or not. He can not hide from his own words that have come out of his own mouth.

Ahh well, I guess we will agree to disagree, but I do hope you look back into his stuff mainly from between 1999-2004.. should be interesting to you and anyone else wishing Jones to represent them.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter

honest words coming from a spider!

Will you walk into my parlor......

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Untrue. I have watched a lot of "true" videos. Even his rant about the clockwork elves, minus the time he gave, he apparently isn't allowed to go into the far history on that stuff, but this is ancient buried in that pine cone at the vatican and has to do with Irish, Atlantis, Phoenicians and red haired mummies and a completely different era. Not just prior to WW2. So he may not be able to share precisely what is going on, and he does try to not give away things that are too out there, like the Clockwork Elves, but its the truth.

If he worked for them, he'd still be a white hat, trying to rile us up, to do the work we came to do, like a friend of mine in Finland, who when I tried to make a video and gave up on it, he kept saying, its too Love and Light, get mad, get really really mad, tell them we have 2 paths now, one is destruction. Tell them to do the work they came to do, their souls literally came to do. Wake up. By the way turned out he was a bloodline family with an uncle in a group that was a handful in the world at that level. And he wanted people to wake up.

But I can't do that, its not me. I can't make anything that way.

Sorry, I only see integrity in what he is bringing out. And I've met some white has, after sharing some of my sightings, the seemed to come out of nowhere and befriend me. And they were good guys who really wanted to wake people up.

So I can''t judge that part of him, but the issues.

He isn't controversial enough.

The truth is far more extreme!

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

sure i have raid.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The issues on our souls, pertaining to "doing the work you came to do" and waking up, isn't a revolution exactly, that is the very very very last resort anyone should ever have. Higher Beings, will often give their lives before taking a life, since they don't want to lower their frequency, but they will defend a life with maximum force if necessary often, especially children.

However the two biggest issues on this planet, aside from our allowance of the dirty fossil fuels and the environmental destruction and burying the real sciences, and the clean energy and solutions we have had all along, and some that just isn't out, relating to the process of implosion with sound, friction, temperature, etc, that overunity really is, electric universe, twin vortex, harmonics, implosive contained clean energy versus our decaying, radioactive explosive energy. So overunity is akin to a friction heater, or water heater, or a pistol shrimp, clicking his claw shut and releasing a bubble with the temperature of the sun, that then propels outward as a wave.
And the kinetic energy somehow transferred into a harmonic or sine energy which created the sonoluminescence, basically a caviation bubble. The real cold fusion is sine and harmonics, its implosion not explosion, and you can't achieve it by exploding things at each other.

And I'm bringing this up because we've allowed this dirty fossil fuel snow job, and turned our heads while murder incorporated murdered many inventors, including the one who could turn nuclear decaying stuff into energy.

That clean energy would stop the starvation, of most of the world, and the inequality and create abundance for all, not slavery, AND stop the world from being destroyed and all of nature suffering. So its a part of the Freedom and Starvation Issues.

So, we have huge issues on the planet, but aggression is the last step.

Assertiveness is the big step. Gettign mad, loud, and saying NO and being really stubborn, firmly planted, not obeying, red faced and strong. Unyielding.

The issues on our souls are basically FREEDOM and the STARVATION. Thats a huge crime or No. Those are the two biggest issues aside from nature and environment. We came to make a difference. Like a test.

I don't think Alex is going to have his head down low at the end of his life, despite all the criticism, especially from many who won't take a stand themselves.

And between Alex and Piers, on that moment when Higher Ups say, pencils down, exam over, what do you think?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

that piers morgan is a douche who has never fired a weapon in his life

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by CthulhuMythos
I think the problem is, if you are going to be a bad person you will always find something to use to hurt others regardless if it is legal or not.

Couldn't agree more. Thank you for your reply!

Originally posted by CthulhuMythos
I despair at the human race some times and don't understand why people do the horrible things that they do.

Lack of telepathy.

I'm only somewhat joking.

edit on 17-1-2013 by ErgoTheConclusion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join