It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Treasure !! Movie?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 07:55 AM
link   
The new movie National Treasure talks about the all Seeing Eye in the dollar bill and the mason�s exc. The movie is about some treasure that was found in Egypt along time ago that our fore fathers were hiding.

Anyway I do a lot of reading, other�s topics and posts about things, about everything from aliens to predictions to find out what ( I ) think is going on.

Anyway what is the �Great Seal� on the dollar bill why is it on there, what does it mean who or what agency decided that, that was our great seal. How many Americans know that that is the �Great Seal of the US�? Every one knows what the presidential Seal looks like but I bet if you asked 9-10 Americans what the Great Seal was they would have no clue.
I have seen before the previews for the movie how a pentagram spells MASON in the great seal. How does this relate to the masons that we talk about here at ATS?

I know that the movie is just for entertainment and may not even come close to the truth about things but could it be part of Preparing People for the real truth. Kind of like the
MJ-12 and the theory about leaking the UFO info slowly thru movies exc.

Just some random thoughts.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
All kinds of thoughts on this one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
MM beat me to it.

Yes, been done.

Closed.

join