It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Documents Reveal Occupy Crackdowns WERE Coordinated, Assassinations Considered

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Pretty disgusting stuff. I went to some Occupy marches in NY back in sept. 2011, when you saw those women being caged and pepper-sprayed, I was right there ; I saw cops beating the hell out of damn near anyone they could. It doesn't surprise me that someone wanted to take out occupy leaders. I just wonder if it was our government, or "private contractors" hired by the banks. Might not matter since they were working together.

Our government is out of control, and it is fascist. This coordinated action is the very definition of fascism. I do believe Sandy Hook/Aurora were false flags. Disarmament is next. Then, the fun REALLY begins, because a forced economic collapse comes after that.

2013 is gonna be "special".
edit on 1-1-2013 by LightsideAssassin because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-1-2013 by LightsideAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Forgive me for saying so...but I have to wonder how many here who seem to 'know' so much about what Occupy was and was not, actually lived in an Occupy camp? If so..Which one? Heck, I'll start the show... I was at STL.... Where was everyone else?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
The fact of the matter is that the US government, be it fbi, cia, or other, has in their plans an
Op order to take out dissidents, be they civilian or military. This is nothing new. Countries have been
Killing off detractors since the dawn of personal power and wealth. AS long as a small group can
Control and maintain power, their enemies WILL be assassinated or killed. Wake up and be alert. No
Surprise here. But, finally some honesty about where our "leaders" hearts lie. Get in shape, get alert,
And be always vigilant.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
Hey I have an idea...Let's give up our guns.

Its not like the government would consider murdering all of us...Oh wait...

Now I have all the proof I need for people who believe that government getting so far out of control that they would assassinate Americans protesting is a stupid reason to own guns...because it could never happen here right?

Yet the US government plans and executes assassinations against Americans without those same Americans using their guns to fight back.

Until I see the American people actually putting their "right to bear arms" into practice and actually fighting the obvious tyranny that you live in, then all this gun advocate talk is, to me, just a steaming pile of fecal matter.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

You never know... they might actually "wake up" one day, realize the mess they're in and go to Chic-fil-a about it.

On a more serious note though, whoever really insists and stands for their constitutional rights has my support.
edit on 1-1-2013 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
you're right, i don't know you. at this point you've said "they'd never do it" then later you said "their reasons for targeting OWS are obvious, you shouldn't be surprised".

maybe you didn't get the memo, but anything undemocratic is terrorism. Anything anti-capitalism is terrorism.

when they openly denounced capitalism and democracy. They might as well be on the Taliban's payroll.

you've never said you were anti-capitalist, but since now you are claiming to be, according to you, you're a terrorist on the taliban's payroll

read page 68 and 69 in full. it's quite clear. they dislike the spread of OWS, then a few redactions, interested in developing a long term plan to kill OWS leaders with sniper fire. the title of the page is "Domain Program Management Domestic Terrorism"

if they weren't planning it, then why haven't any arrests been made?

During the 11 October 2011 intelligence meeting, writer advised EM of the occupy venues and further advised they may provide an outlet for a lone offender exploiting the movement for reasons associated with general government dissatisfaction.

the "writer" being the author of the pages. next page:

This identified the exploitation of the Occupy Movement by *huge blank*
interested in developing a long--term plan to kill local Occupy leaders
via sniper fire.

we can surmise the writer intended to exploit a "lone offender" in some manner that involves a long term plan of assassination to stem the spread of OWS.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Ouch.

Doesn't seem like your aplhabet agencies like playing by the rules.

Well that was a given really.

Doesn't matter which side of the coin you fall on in terms of political ideologies. If they had this drawn up for Occupy, they would have something like this for The Tea Party and any other group, past, present, and future that would like to exercise their rights.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
The TPTB have their foot in the door first...You can't change the world but it can change you...

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by FirstCasualty

reply to post by evilod

Yes, most of the documents are reports on what the FBI did that day. Some are e-mails. They are summaries of what intelligence they gathered, events at protests, things they planned etc

Read the documents and you'll be able to understand the context of them more.

Whoever is "identified" is working with the FBI. As you can see from the following sentence it says "identified" gathered intelligence about the spread of OWS.

The rest of this page is blank for a reason, more than likely because it went into detail about the assassination plan.
edit on 1-1-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
The FBI did the same thing in the COINTELPRO era, but they actually went through with their plan and murdered multiple people.

COINTELPRO was a program of subversion carried out not by a couple of petty crooks but by the national political police, the FBI, under four administrations... by the time it got through, I won't run through the whole story, it was aimed at the entire new left, at the women's movement, at the whole black movement, it was extremely broad. Its actions went as far as political assassination.

The FBI also conspired with the police departments of many U.S. cities (San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Oakland, Philadelphia, Chicago) to encourage repeated raids on Black Panther homes—often with little or no evidence of violations of federal, state, or local laws—which resulted directly in the police killing of many members of the Black Panther Party, most notably Chicago Black Panther Party Chairman Fred Hampton on December 4, 1969.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

Yup

Also, the FBI has released a statement about the documents and does not deny they planned to assassinate people.

The FBI, responding to the release of the documents regarding Occupy, said it recognizes the rights of individuals and groups to engage in constitutionally protected activity but must take precautions to deal with any potential threats of violence.

"While the F.B.I. is obligated to thoroughly investigate any serious allegations involving threats of violence, we do not open investigations based solely on First Amendment activity," FBI spokesman Paul Bresson said in a statement to CNN. "In fact, the Department of Justice and the F.B.I.'s own internal guidelines on domestic operations strictly forbid that."

The Partnership for Civil Justice Fund said it believes the FBI is withholding more information regarding its surveillance of the Occupy movement, and will be filing an appeal demanding full disclosure of its operations, according to Verheyden-Hilliard.

www.cnn.com... tories%29

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
If this is true, and hopefully it was just a rogue agent or one who was "worse case scenerio"ing it, the plan to engage in assassinations should become the subject of a Senatorial and/or House hearing.

Occupy had a good run last year, in terms of focusing some attention on the spreading economic gap between what they called the 1% and the 99%. Then the GOP was foolish enough to nominate for president a member and vocal hero and defender of the "1%". So Occupy's impact expanded because of that. The vast majority of the protesters (maybe 99% - SOL smiling out loud) maintained a principled and peaceful presence during their demonstrations, and deserved the applause of governmental agencies, not condemnation with extreme prejudice.

edit on 1-1-2013 by Aleister because: misspelling

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
One of the things on the corporate media you heard repeatedly when the OWS protests started was "Who are the leaders". There was an obsession with that and unease that the movement was decentralized and focused on an idea instead of a personality. I guess now we know why.
edit on 1-1-2013 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The government is NOT for the people.
The government (Not your)
is against You. and you are the Enemy.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

Thank-you for this thread, however I think you misinterpreted the document or the author of your source did.

An identified [redacted] of October planned to engage in sniper attacks against protestors in Houston, Texas, if deemed necessary. An identified [redacted] had received intelligence that indicated the protesters in New York and Seattle planned similar protests in Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, and Austin, Texas. [Redacted] planned to gather intelligence against the leaders of the protest groups and obtain photographs then formulate a plan to kill the leadership via suppressed sniper rifles. (Page 61)

I absolutely know that it's correct that the government did act against Occupy via COINTELPRO, informants, media slander and in some cases have levied domestic terrorism charges against a handful via a set up. But assassinate leaders? No, if they had, it would never be in a document available through FOIA.

I think the document is referring to an individual or group that the FBI had discovered had murderous intentions against Occupy. I doubt the FBI would have interceded though, so in that sense... just as evil.

To the other posters who immediately mention guns, can you please include the 1st, 4th, hell, the rest of the Constitution? Stop letting the government troll you so easily. The manner in which the State acted toward Occupy violated freedom of speech, to assemble for redress of grievance and broke it's own laws in order to set-up peaceful protesters. Yes right to bear arms comes into play and it's very important so is the rest of the Constitution, minus the corporations are people bit. The government (*waves*) needs to see that people understand ALL their rights, not just one.

reply to post by Tw0Sides

For What... What are we going to Wait For...
You Had your Guns when they Killed Kennedy, and What did you do?
You had your Guns when they Lied about and Invaded Iraq , and What did you do?
You had your Guns when they said they could Detain and Arrest Americans with no Due Process, and What did you do?

NOTHING , Your Guns are going to do Nothing , because you and your Gun Croonies are going to do Nothing.

So Stop with the Tyrannical Gov B,S,

This is sadly true. So many here and throughout the nation demonstrate they will do absolutely nothing until The Man shows up at the door asking for their guns. They sit back as the Constitution becomes more and more frail and think themselves potent and well endowed by simply stating "that's why we need guns" and even worse, they will digest FOX vomit as truth and be manipulated into cheering the suppression of other rights guaranteed by that beautiful document.

when they openly denounced capitalism and democracy

Openly denounced? Huh? Many of us are most definitely anti-Capitalists and more of us against how the US practices Capitalism, but anti-democracy? What have you been reading or watching on the subject?

Power to people without democracy is anarchy.

Anarchy is the ultimate form of democracy...
I don't even...

reply to post by Blackmarketeer

They were also mentally ill and somewhat shunned by the camp because they wanted more extreme action. The informant that sold them the 'c4' acted fatherly toward them and employed other highly manipulative tactics on them.

Also let's not forget the NATO 5 still imprisoned, for beer making equipment that magically morphs into a Molotov Cocktail factory, on domestic terror charges.

Yes! it is domestic terrorism, at least in my books. disrupting the financial system could harm a lot of people. A large number don't have enough groceries to last a few days, forget a few months If you want to change the system, you have to work from within it. It will be attacked politically and through the media for sure but it can be done.

You think the 1st Amendment is domestic terrorism? Wow.

reply to post by Screwed

and these are the people who want our guns to keep us safer?

Hmm. I wasn't ever aware of an Occupy stance against guns or the 2nd amendment. I must have missed the email or tweet asking me to join in a protest against guns. We are not against the 2nd amendment...
edit on 1-1-2013 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
No one should be surprised by this. Research the murder of the students at Kent State by members of the National Guard. This has happened before and none of those that fired shots and murdered innocent, unarmed students were ever brought to justice. So all of you saying this will never happen, IT HAS HAPPENED! When are you going to wake up and go do some quick research?
Maybe members like FirstCasuality will wake up and actually believe in freedom for all.

1970 radio report. First covered is the shooting at Kent State. Thanks to archive.org

1970-05-04 NBC-TV Nightly News

edit on 1-1-2013 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
A bit misleading as far as the sniper attack by the FBI and as usual information is spun

Link

The exact quote of the snippet reads the following as noted on page 61 of 112...
"1. (U/LES) An identified ___________ as of October planned to engage in sniper attacks against protestors in Houston. Texas, if deemed necessary. An identified___________ had recieved intelligence that indicated the protestors in New York and Seattle planned similiar protests in Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, and Austin, Texas._________planned to gather intelligence against the leaders of the protest goups and obtain photographs , then formulate a plan to kill the leadership via suppressed sniper rifles. (Note: protests continued througout the weekend with approximately 6000 persons in NYC. "Occupy Wall Street" protests have spread to about half of all states in the US, over a dozen European and Asian cities, including protests in Cleveland 10/6-8/11 at Willard Park wich was initially attended by hundreds of protestors)."

So to me it appears at though the FBI was watching some lunatic that was planning on carrying out some sniper attacks. One can only imagine the implications if this sniper actually carried out these attacks and they would have started as the following threads.

MK Ultra-sniper brainwashed by the government
Obama pushing gun ban on assault weapons
Kennedy style assassination
False flag started
Government wants to stop protests at any cost...I'm not being a wiseguy just frustrated at some of these articles put out by bloggers or people looking for views on their website.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Damn you Kali

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by soaringhawk

no one should be suprised but it's not the case here...

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Couple questions here. How was all this info used to squash the movement? Or how is it being used now to blacklist the leaders of the movement from gaining the momentum they need to make further change? Or maybe how is it being used towards the manipulation of these folks for ANY future means?

I would really like to see this info put into another thread right along side with all of the evidence that showed the grooming and manipulation of the movement by the gov't.

I have a couple of different takes on all this stuff.

I tend to think that the occupy movement furthered the divide between Americans as well as some other people's around the world. This line of thinking leads me to entertain the idea that occupy was nurtured in some ways. But I also think that it came dangerously close to uniting those on both sides of this divide, towards the end. This may be why the movement almost disappeared overnight. The whole thing might be seen as a massive manipulation excersize employed by the movers and shakers of our world that ALMOST went horribly wrong.

I am of the opinion that those on the top are not as smart as some here would believe. I think that their little experiments go wrong all the time. That said, there are many tried and true techniques that may be employed when it comes to cleaning up or covering up the messes.

This is the environment that we have to try and make good positive changes in and it can be a daunting task. Occupy is a good example in my opinion of how the best of people will come out if we are only forced to come together. Many talk about the FEMA camps, the employment of these camps would probably be the straw that broke the camels back so to speak, who knows but it could turn out to be the quickest and best way for us to get out of this whole mess. There will have to be sacrifice if real change is expected, and that sacrifice will be hard for a country of obese, addicted, dependent, and inefficient lambs, akin to heroine addicts.

Back to my original thoughts. Why don't we get evidence of involvement that went into promoting this movement, and put it alongside evidence of squashing the movement, and close the loop. Maybe then we'll get an idea of the real motivation behind those who are really in control here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join