It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel demands 52,500 shekels to delay home demolitions

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Misbah

I'm so confused, I thought they were the richest nation on this planet (rothchilds), And they're begging for money now? This has nothing to do with money, It's just a way to humilate the Palestinians further. Sadly the International Court is more blind than a greedy banker.

Perhaps the Rothchilds are jewish, but the only Jews who benefit from their wealth are those who rule Israel, not the people who are subjucts of said rule.........

Just as those of us who live in the United States whom are subject to the Rothchilds influence...those who benefit are those whom serve the Rothchilds in Washington DC, not us poor serfs who suffer under their rule...

Get it?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge

Originally posted by Snoopie
Israel as a country should not exist, all they do is claim land as there own that was never theirs to begin with.

And Palestine should not exist too, i suppose? You know, Palestine was never Palestinian. It was always controlled by someone else.

not this argument again .well i guess this go's for nearly everyone.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Indeed Seeker. It's amazing how many people think because some of "TPTB" are among the Jewish faith, it means being Jewish is somehow special to the other 99.9% of the religion. Sheesh... if it were that easy to get a silver spoon enema, we'd all know what conversion takes and have vacation homes along the Israeli coast. Shalom!

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
You are absolutely correct that Israel often attempts to play the victim, while at the same time they are the aggressors. They only abide by international law, or UN measures, when they themselves benefit. Not only do they have zero remorse for stealing land from the Palestinians, but they feel the need to suppress them on every front as well. People claim that terrorists are attempting to attack Israel, and I just laugh. Of course they are, considering they want their freaking land back. They were living on it at the time the Jews came there, so what does it matter that the Jews say God gave them the land thousands of years ago?

I can make that same claim, but no one has any proof. Ancient documents written by man are not proof either. And religion is beside the point in this instance. If religion were allowed to take precedence in global politics, none of us would even be here today most likely. So the zionist apologists need to wake up, because Israel is committing atrocities right now, and that is not okay.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
This is Israels way of showing a bit of compassion

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Is this true?

Please tell me no.

This is extortion at it's finest, amid international criticism of their expanded settlements, they do this...

Israel's high court on Wednesday ordered 21 Palestinians to pay 52,500 shekels to delay the demolition of their homes in the northern West Bank, a Palestinian Authority official said.

Ghassan Daghlas, who monitors settlement activity, told Ma'an the homeowners, from Yatma, were ordered to pay 2,500 shekels to the court by Friday to delay demolition while the court considers their case.

www.maannews.net...

Not only will they demolish your home, but will make you pay money for the delay

Some people may consider this "normal court proceedings" but I disagree and believe that this is blatant violation of international law since the West Bank is still illegally occupied so therefore it should be illegal to charge the rightful citizens of that land ransom for extended stay in their own homes before they get bulldozed.

The government of Israel can no longer claim victim status and must be held accountable for their actions since they refuse to accept international law and various resolutions against them.

This looks like nothing more than more punishment for their recently successful UN bid that Israel swore there would be consequences for.
edit on 12/30/2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

The Palestinians ought to send them that many rockets instead.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

It's funny (read strange) how the rothschilds/imf could elevate a terrorist like mandela and motivate the world against an apartheid government in south africa, but no one in the un/world court/media sees fit to honestly oppose the apartheid government in israel and do something about the regime. We live in bizarro world....

Cheers - Dave
edit on 12/30.2012 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Israel could wipe palestine off the map in five days, and in those same five days rebuild everything into luxury apartments. Or they could just choose to stop expanding and live peacefully side by side.

They need for the struggle to go on and on in order to stay in conflict. As a nation they need conflict in order to feel important. A somewhat disturbing condition considering that it has rubbed off an many other nations... It is sad that the rest of the world doesn't see it for what it is, a sad demented and contagious sickness that plagues the jewish people. Anyone who claims victim should know beyond a shadow of a doubt, it has been inside the means of Israel to heal this awful struggle for almost as long as they have been a nation. For some sick reason they choose to prolong it like a bully in the schoolyard who argues with a smaller younger kid over and over just for the sake of feeling big and important.

Who knows if this news is true or not, it doesn't change anything.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
WTF! is wrong with Isreal?
they are going to bring Armageddon on themselves.

That is the plan, yes. They have tried so hard to make this happen in accordance with the books and orders they have been handed.. Indeed the screenplay is difficult to pull off successfully, but it must be done !

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

That is really messed up. Just like you stated in your OP it is extortion at it finest...Couldn't describe it any better myself.

What's really screwed up about this is they pay for it and eventually their home will still get demolished...No saving it one way or the other.

Star and flag.

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
The JEWS! are at it again!

You guys crack me... Especially you OP.

It's always good to hear what our local ATS anti-semite has to say.

Remember how during the last Israeli counter-terrorism exercise... The JEWS! killed all of those innocent Muslim children?

The JEWS! are stealing land! The JEWS! are killing Muslim children! The JEWS!...

(yawn)

It turns out the moronic jihad wannabes being the Keystone warriors of modern warfare were firing rockets into their own neighborhoods!

Oops!

It is actually good that they managed enlist some fresh 'volunteers' for their never-ending photo ops of JEWS! atrocities...

'Did you get my good side?'

'How about the tear? You got the tear right?'

'Does my look of anguish look sincere?'

That one infant they were dragging around FOR YEARS from 'atrocity' site to 'atrocity' site, had a really bad case of freezer burn!

I'm sorry... (Yes, I KNOW exactly how morbid that sounds.
).

I'm just laughing at you... and the hate... you seem SO DESPERATE to project Op.

BTW... It's just court costs.

Happy JEWS! bashing!

edit on 31-12-2012 by golemina because: Typos! (laughing too hard!
)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I think all Jews should go to Israel. I no longer want them in my country.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by golemina

Please point out where I used the word "Jews"

My post was clearly directed towards the Israeli government and not the Jewish people but you are too busy trolling, failing at it very badly I should add, that you cannot admit this obvious fact.

You show up here and call us Jew haters while also defending this act of extortion.

You sir, are the true Anti-Semite.

What's wrong, didn't have the courage to post this garbage on your real account ?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Maybe they need the money to put diesel in the bulldozers.

Makes sense.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

No, I'm not an anti-semite or anti-anything. They have their country. Most of them support their government and the prosecution of innocents. They are racist, murdering wolves in sheep clothing.

Anybody who disagrees is automatically categorized as anti-semite. Nice trick, but does not longer work.

We all know what Netanyahu thinks. They will mold the US and the US will follow.

The enlightened Jews and Palestinians are outnumbered. The ones who live in my country are extremist Jews that do not tolerate other races.

Intolerant extremists have no place here.

Happy Newyear to the kids of who the homes are soon to be demolished.
edit on 31-12-2012 by WhereIsTheBatman because: Added content and corrected some sentences

edit on 31-12-2012 by WhereIsTheBatman because: typo

edit on 31-12-2012 by WhereIsTheBatman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

What's wrong, didn't have the courage to post this garbage on your real account ?

Maybe you should try debating rather than using personal attacks and scare tactics. This is a forum just for that.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
This is probably true because the fee for appealing to Israeli high court while there is existing regional court decision is 2,894 NIS. For everyone. Jew,Arab or Martian. I am not a lawyer so i have no idea why it cannot be single case for all people from Yatma whose homes are supposed to be demolished, but must be individual appeals.

Thank you for the insight since as an Israeli you can shed some light on the situation due to your first hand experience living in the region. What really confuses me though, is why the Israeli High Court has any jurisdiction whatsoever in the West Bank as it is Illegally occupied and the elected officials of that land (The Palestinian Authority) should be making these judgments, not the Israelis. But we already know it's a lost cause because Israel will continue with the illegal settlement construction and any other outrageous deeds they perform along the way should no longer surprise us as they continue to wipe Palestine off the map.

Once again I thank you for your insight, but I believe your logic is flawed, perhaps I am wrong and you can correct me.
edit on 12/30/2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

I had to dig on the net a bit since i did not know anything about this ,but from what i could find the Israeli claim is that those houses were built without permit on land that was designated in Oslo agreements (RIP) as area C,Israel has full civilian and military control over it. Meaning - it is under Israeli jurisdiction.
As far as i understand the court order to demolish those houses was given years ago but never executed so clearly current re-surfacing of the issues has more to do with political situation then with anything else.
Here are several sites that explain it,all with a different agenda to balance things out:
hfoy.wordpress.com...
www.jpost.com...
www.israelnationalnews.com...-kErw
Edited - added another source

edit on 31-12-2012 by ZeroKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by WhereIsTheBatman

No, I'm not an anti-semite or anti-anything.

I never said you were.

You must have confused my post as I was talking to Golemina

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhereIsTheBatman

Maybe you should try debating rather than using personal attacks and scare tactics. This is a forum just for that.

Once again I was talking to Golemina, not you.

Just in case you missed it, they called all of us Anti-Semites for criticizing actions of the Israeli government. I find that tactic wrong since the European immigrants to Israel are not Semites and the Palestinians who have their homes demolished are the true Semites, I was simply pointing that out.

How about you actually read the thread before you accuse me of things I have not done as I was clearly debating what the other poster said.

Hopefully you will realize your mistake and apologize, if not I shall ignore the rest of your misguided rants.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhereIsTheBatman
I think all Jews should go to Israel. I no longer want them in my country.

I am not a moderator but I find this statement to be in poor taste.

Judaism or Jews are not the problem, it's the extremists in Israel who are in power. I know many Jews here in Canada and I am more than happy to have them as my neighbor.

People need to look past the relgious divide that we are told to follow and realize that we are all people and regardless of religion, race, gender... etc...no one deserves to have their homes demolished, especially when the land is being stolen from them illegally.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join