It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Inconsistencies - Unanswered Questions and Missing Information

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by magickmaster

Send a mod my way, ill gladly so it. I have no problem provig it. Question is, what will you do when amod confirms it.

My guess is, you'll claim you didn't see it yourself, so it proves nothing, and the moda must be in on it.

Nice excuse to bow out of what you just promised. I should have expected such. Actually , I DID!
bow out? You are so transparent. I VOLUNTEERING TO VET THIS CLAIM. I AM HIDING FROM NOTHING.

Tell you what. Tomorrow morning, I will contact skeptic overlord, and find a way to get him the information I speak of.
Once he confirms it, will you agree to never speak of this garbage again on this site? Will you agree to admit you have been wrong in every way? Will you agree to apologize?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Send a mod my way, ill gladly so it. I have no problem provig it. Question is, what will you do when amod confirms it.

My guess is, you'll claim you didn't see it yourself, so it proves nothing, and the moda must be in on it.

Well, the mods have removed just about every Sandy Hook thread on this site. So, you can understand why there would be trust issues in your verification process.

EDIT: Not trying to insinuate anything, just explaining why people are, at the moment, not trusting due to the actions taken recently.
edit on 26-12-2012 by Enlightenme1111 because: clarify

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Tell us again how you plan to prove a claim your second cousin used to play bunko with NL?
Who keeps close tabs on second cousins?
I barely see my first cousins but blue moons.

Nobody in my family has newletters. Save the fb proof. fb is proof of nothing.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter

I remember reading a story in the press where a neighbor said she played bunko with NL about 10 years ago, but lost touch with her.
I think you might have read this article as well. It's a small world, but it ain't that small.

Are you accusing captaintyinknots of lying? Cuz it seems like that's what you were just doing.

If so, say it straight.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

I remember reading a story in the press where a neighbor said she played bunko with NL about 10 years ago, but lost touch with her.
I think you might have read this article as well. It's a small world, but it ain't that small.
same challenge to you. If i confirm it wig SO, will you agree to apologize? Will you agree to admit you are wrong? Will you agree to drop this erronious garbage?

And for the record, there is a good chance the article you read was quoting my family member, as she has been interviewed by many outlets since this tragedy. LA times?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

reply to post by PaperbackWriter

Check out the video I posted above. It has all the evidence, but for posterity, i'll post it all here.

I watched your video.

I thought it was rubbish.

Just saying...

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Tell us again how you plan to prove a claim your second cousin used to play bunko with NL?
Who keeps close tabs on second cousins?
I barely see my first cousins but blue moons.

Nobody in my family has newletters. Save the fb proof. fb is proof of nothing.
I've already told you how is prove it, with family newsletters, phone books and Facebook posts. But apparently, since you aren't close with your family, no one is

But its good to see you are refusing proof before it has even been vetted, which is pretty much what i expect.

edit on 26-12-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedBird

reply to post by PaperbackWriter

Check out the video I posted above. It has all the evidence, but for posterity, i'll post it all here.

I watched your video.

I thought it was rubbish.

Just saying...

Just saying, NOTHING. Thanks for wasting space.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Sandy Hook Representative, EUGENE ROSEN

Yes, but so what?

So he's representative to the local cable advisory council? What does that have to do with ANYTHING? That doesn't make him an actor -- or CEO of a local cable company -- or contradict any of the information he gave in his interviews.

link   

Are you accusing captaintyinknots of lying? Cuz it seems like that's what you were just doing.

If so, say it straight.

I'm accusing him of lying. There, I said it.

link   

same challenge to you. If i confirm it wig SO, will you agree to apologize? Will you agree to admit you are wrong? Will you agree to drop this erronious garbage?

And for the record, there is a good chance the article you read was quoting my family member, as she has been interviewed by many outlets since this tragedy. LA times?

You can trust me. Ive been trusted with this kinda thing in the past. Ill call it like I see it.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Boss man is on the lookout for the truth. Watch out!

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Do you agree with my terms?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Sandy Hook Representative, EUGENE ROSEN

Yes, but so what?

So he's representative to the local cable advisory council? What does that have to do with ANYTHING? That doesn't make him an actor -- or CEO of a local cable company -- or contradict any of the information he gave in his interviews.

Obviously you DID NOT watch the video, because in it, there is a quote of him being thanked for using his "theatrical skills" to help. He is an actor, so you are defending a known actor and his "story"? If he is an actor, THAT IS IMPORTANT TO KNOW!!!

link   

If so, say it straight.

I'm accusing him of lying. There, I said it.
so, you said it flat out. Now, will you agree to my terms?

link   

Do you agree with my terms?

Hell no!
Do it for the children's sake, not mine!
If you don't do it, you are a loser of the worst kind.

link   
reply to post by RedBird

I don't answer to you. This thread is being derailed and sidetracked by meaningless interjections.
Let's just say that on this forum, the most flags I've seen are about 200+ on any Sandy thread.
Of those people who have expressed an interest across these threads this poster is the 4th to claim
to know victims or have relative who knows victims. The odds of that being the case are astronomically small.
edit on 26-12-2012 by PaperbackWriter because: (no reason given)

link   

You literally said "check out the video". I did. Aren't you glad that I watched it?

I thought it was rubbish. That's not nothing -- it's my opinion.

What more do you want? Reasons?

You won't even tell people what the video says! You expect them to just watch it. So, I did. Before I tell you why I thought it was rubbish, why don't you tell me why you find it convincing?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

I appreciate that, but I will only vet it with a site admin, to protect the idenrity of my cousin. I do believe you would tell it straight, but I want it coming straight from the top.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join