It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't trust the new timewave on this website

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
This website, that was the official one for timewave zero, recently abruptly changed the end date of the graph, showing up ( even ! ) with a new graph, that has a end date of July 8 2018, that According to me, is purely casual and set with no meaning Behind...They Have announced that there is a reason for this change but they Also say it is going to be hidden for a while.

www.fractal-timewave.com...

I think it is such a shame for them to show up with a new date, given that they all were people Who cooperated with Terence Mckenna. So, I asked them why and I am expecting a reply. Unless the reply makes sense, do NOT trust this website anymore.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Gives them 6 more years to make some money.
Makes sense that way.
edit on 22-12-2012 by Toadmund because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

"With 2012 zero date, the year is too late"
A later date seems to be needed.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Unless the reply makes sense, do NOT trust this website anymore.

Anymore? That implies that it could ever be trusted.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I guess you're not aware of much.

The US will be pumping as much oil as Saudi Arabia by 2017, because around 2018 Saudi Arabia has toyed with the idea of dumping the petro-dollar. That's a huge red flag.

Israel will be 70 in 2018. That smells like prophecy trouble.

Pope Benedict may be replaced by Peter the Roman by then. That brings the end times of the St. Malachy prophecy. That should fit with Israel's birthday.

I could go on, but let's see what you can add.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
The TimeWave concept was quite clearly laid out by MeKenna and others as culminating in December 2012 with "infinite novelty." Not that there was ever a time I wasn't skeptical of it, but the point is that it was thoroughly debunked by the promised "infinite novelty" not taking place by two days ago, and that debunking happened right here on ATS.

It was followed, documented, and chronicled for more than three years in an admirable attempt to legitimize it in this ATS topic, with the dedicated work of several posters, and that attempt failed. TimeWave Zero has been thoroughly debunked by that topic, which is a valuable resource for future TW discussion, and any time the goal posts get moved, that topic should be referenced. We need to start using previously covered ground on ATS rather than starting fresh with every new iteration of something that has already been debunked.

People have the right to their beliefs, and if they wish to create some new, original interpretation of the concept and adhere to it... that's their business. But in terms of the original TimeWave concept as articulated by McKenna et al, the addition of a new date only contributes to its debunking, and is a classic example of moving the goal posts in my opinion.

Peace.
edit on 12/23/2012 by AceWombat04 because: Typo

top topics

join