It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese State Media Demands US Citizens Be Disarmed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
This comes out of the Evil nation of China, therefore it mustn't be what the American people need. No need to read the article.

And they keep posting and posting. All this thread has proved, is that
most people are brainwashed with hate, pure and simple. Some horrible
things being said by the easily condition. Conditioned with the BS that is
patrioism for your country !

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
reply to post by Rikku

Who is really speaking for all of these other countries that demand we disarm? What country on earth actually has media that accuratley speaks for the people?

Yep I agree, allot of countries in this world; when good men are left defenseless, while evil men are free to wreak havoc is just not a world I dream of for my prodigy growing up in. Evidently many countries agree, if the amount of money spent each year on defense is any indication.

edit on 20-12-2012 by 727Sky because: growing

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
reply to post by HIWATT

So comparing the USA to lawless nations like Columbia, Mexico and Sudan proves that owning a hand gun is clearly not dangerous.

Take a look at some of the other countries.

Would you consider the Bahamas a "dangerous" place that requires global pressure to install gun control?

I mean, they have 5 TIMES the gun related murder rate the US does, yet only 5 out of every 100 people own a firearm, vs 88 out of every 100 in the US.

How about Paraguay? Dangerous? Where's the UN and it's big mouth on that one?
2.5 TIMES to gun related murder rate than the US, with only 17 out of 100 people owning firearms.

If you examine the graph on that page, you'll see that the worst offending countries (highest gun related homicide rate) actually have a low rate of civilian owned firearms. (in most cases WAY lower than the US)

Food for thought.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

That was kind of the point I was making. The majority of American Citizens would dismiss what the Chinese government would say or even activly oppose it just off the back of it being spoken by the Chinese government. Most would disregard the content completely due to this,.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avgudar
No, it became a nation of immigrants. At first it was a nation of Englishmen who conquered the lands and slew the natives. That is not immigration - that is conquest.

Yes,

Leave out the French, Dutch, Spanish, Germans not to mention all the others leaving Europe for various reasons chief among those reasons were Governments forcing the people on what they could or could not do. Also, Don't try to lecture me on the Native population. I am of Native Mescalero descent...

Man, do you actually believe what you write or are you working from a badly written script?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

No, it became a nation of immigrants. At first it was a nation of Englishmen who conquered the lands and slew the natives. That is not immigration - that is conquest.

Yes,

Leave out the French, Dutch, Spanish, Germans not to mention all the others leaving Europe for various reasons chief among those reasons were Governments forcing the people on what they could or could not do. Also, Don't try to lecture me on the Native population. I am of Native Mescalero descent...

Man, do you actually believe what you write or are you working from a badly written script?

You people should have put up more of a fight, and you'd might still have your very own country today. So that just means the conquerors decided to create a nation of people mainly of Germanic decent, they are still not immigrants. You people throw the term immigrants around so lightly these days.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

You people should have put up more of a fight,

You obviously don't know what the hell you're talking about or how my forefathers fought the US Army, the Confederate Army and the Mexican Army for years [a few times all three simultaneously] ending with fighting the US Army to a stand still in the South West badlands.

So that just means the conquerors decided to create a nation of people mainly of Germanic decent

Just like China steals Tibet and moves in HAN Chinese and calls it home....

You people throw the term immigrants around so lightly these days.

That's the second time you've used the phrase

"You people"

I know your story...

edit on 20-12-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

You people should have put up more of a fight,

You obviously don't know what the hell you're talking about or how my forefathers fought the US Army to stand still for years in the Black Hills.

So that just means the conquerors decided to create a nation of people mainly of Germanic decent

Just like China steals Tibet and moves in HAN Chinese and calls it home....

You people throw the term immigrants around so lightly these days.

That's the second time you've used the phrase

"You people"

I know your story...

Yeah, I don't like politically correct people, and I am not afraid to say it. You want everything global. I believe in the beauty of diversity. In the end it's the outcome that matter, not the struggle.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I believe in the beauty of diversity.

Yet.

You're the one trying [badly] to come off with this whole vomiting about how the US is in the shape it is because of it's diverse population of immigrants. Now, Where the hell is the logic in that?

In the end it's the outcome that matter, not the struggle.

Right.
Like Mao's cultural revolution where more than 30,000,000 Chinese killed found out what that outcome was. They couldn't struggle because those 30,000,000 were unarmed....

Seriously, Wake up!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I demand China abolishes its fascist government and introduces proportional democracy modeled after Norways system but with free high education like Finland. Hope they're up to listening to demands!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Avgudar

Yeah, I don't like politically correct people, and I am not afraid to say it. You want everything global. I believe in the beauty of diversity. In the end it's the outcome that matter, not the struggle.

I'm trying to follow your train of thought here. But I am lost, What is your idea of diversity? And what outcome from what struggle.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Avgudar

I'm trying to follow your train of thought here. But I am lost, What is your idea of diversity? And what outcome from what struggle.
Diversity is many nations with different cultures of races, that keep to them selves so as not to be mixed up. If you interbreed a banana and an apple, the outcome is not better - but worse. The banana and the apple is lost forever.
Globalization is evil, it leads to the destruction of ancient traditions.
Who are the Americans to say we northerners cannot burn goats at christmas? Who are we to say americans can't love guns?
edit on 20-12-2012 by Avgudar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Anyone who thinks the western elite wants a gun ban doesn't seem to understand what is happening.

I don't think China should say this. I do not like guns. I do not like being around guns but at this moment in time for various reasons, I'd like to have a gun to protect me from all these insane men with guns.

What I think China should do is come TAKE the guns... and then say no more guns... because it's not going to work the other way around.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

The Chinese state-controlled media’s statement, titled “Innocent Blood Demands No Delay for US Gun Control,

Innocent blood eh?

Does one child policy sound familar?

Meh

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
they demand huh?

tell them like my mom use to tell me...

wish in one hand and crap in the other and see
what one fills up faster..

they demand....
i know i commented earlier but the more i thought about
it, the more it bugged me....

tell them what, why dont a few of their boy's come on over
and gather the gun's up them self... i'm sure there are many
that would be willing to 'help' them out with their demand...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

reply to post by Avgudar

Diversity is many nations with different cultures of races, that keep to them selves so as not to be mixed up. If you interbreed a banana and an apple, the outcome is not better - but worse. The banana and the apple is lost forever.
Globalization is evil, it leads to the destruction of ancient traditions.
Who are the Americans to say we northerners cannot burn goats at christmas? Who are we to say americans can't love guns?
edit on 20-12-2012 by Avgudar because: (no reason given)

We Americans build on diversity and respect it. Globalization is a bank idea...hardly an American one. The U.S was built by savage Scots, hungry Irish, inventive Germans and a few bible thumping English.....I'm not entirely happy with the results, given I'm a Cherokee descendant, but it is workable. And we will never disarm...sorry.

ETA...burning goats is pretty creepy and a little sadistic,,,but hey.....to each his own
edit on 20-12-2012 by Witness2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by spangledbanner

When I last check "Americans are the tax payers in the nation and the voters" No other country in the world. Perhaps you know something we the rest of the taxpayers and voters here do not know.

Please enlighten us.

I am simply explaining that all International Media is behind Obama.

To single out China and claim they are demanding that the US disarm its citizens is just silly.

The whole world is against you if thats how you feel about China. We all want you quit living in the past. Stop killing people.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Originally posted by paradox
I demand China be nuked

your an idiot! Im sorry, but you are

You're*

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by spangledbanner

I am simply explaining that all International Media is behind Obama. To single out China and claim they are demanding that the US disarm its citizens is just silly. The whole world is against you if thats how you feel about China. We all want you quit living in the past. Stop killing people.

What international media? And is all of that international media voicing the concerns of their citizens or of the government, or the banks and corporations that own them?

We don't pay any attention to our own mainstream media....why would we concern ourselves with some other countries propaganda?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by severdsoul
they demand huh?

tell them like my mom use to tell me...

wish in one hand and crap in the other and see
what one fills up faster..

they demand....
i know i commented earlier but the more i thought about
it, the more it bugged me....

tell them what, why dont a few of their boy's come on over
and gather the gun's up them self... i'm sure there are many
that would be willing to 'help' them out with their demand...

youtu.be... but they look so nice and march so well..wonder how their Kung Fu would do against a few boys from Tenn. or Tx......kinda looks like they are carrying AK-74s?

Serious note; They have several million females in the military services and some are the female equivalent of special forces ...They do train hard but the days of going toe to toe will be over soon with some of the known stuff in the pipe line today. Even when I was in the military we could push a button and make things disappear....if all wars stopped tomorrow no one would be happier than me....yet I will bet several donuts with anyone that will not be the case.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join