It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook, IBM and Human BarCodes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I am placing this thread in the Skunk Works forum because the topic we are going to discuss is highly speculative. Not only that, but I need your help. Many on ATS are experienced and knowledgeable in the ins-and-outs of research and I need the help of those willing to connect the dots......or debunk entirely the subject I will lay out.

I have purposely steered clear of the Sandy Hook shooting for a myriad of reasons, other than to express my concern for the children. It is an emotional issue and I wish to put that aside, along with any pro/anti-gun arguments and to focus on the information.

That being said....let's begin.

First, we need to take a quick look at the Columbine shootings from 1999. This event has many similarities to the Sandy Hook event when it comes to the discrepancies in how the media covered it, what firearms were used, how to shooters died and the possibility that other people were involved that we never hear about.

Another similarity is the possibility that these shootingings were meant to send a message to the parents and communities in the surrounding area.

For example, the area around Columbine was a community largely inhabited by people that either worked for or previously worked for the intelligence community, the government or government contractors. This includes the father of one of the shooters. There are theories that suggest the killings were an attempt to send a specific message or to stop/assist in certain other events taking place.

It seems that Sandy Hook, Newtown, CT and the surrounding areas may be in a similar predicament. I will try to make this simple, to the point and illustrate exactly the process I went through to arrive at my final theory.

After hearing about the shootings in Newtown, I went to the Newtown, Ct Wikipedia page. On the lists of communities, obviously Sandy Hook was named.

So I clicked the link and was taken to the Sandy Hook Wikipedia page that stated this as the first sentence in it's description:

Sandy Hook is an affluent village in the town of Newtown, Connecticut.

Affluent huh? I went back to the Newtown page and looked under it's "economic" descriptions where it stated:

One portion of Newtown has many white collar workers who are employed at General Electric, IBM, Pepsi, and other companies; and doctors.[17]

We can safely say that Sandy Hook could very well be the residence of many of these white collar folks. But what really got me thinking was GE, IBM and Pepsi. GE and Pepsi did not spark my curiosity, as their factories and operations seem quite normal and mundane in that area, but IBM sparked my interest!

IBM has a facility in Southbury, CT.....just 10 miles from Newtown. The Southbury Wikipedia page gives us this description about the IBM Southbury facility:

By far the largest corporate complex in Southbury is that of IBM. IBM located its facilities between Kettletown Road and Bullet Hill Road, up a hill from Main Street on a 230-acre (0.93 km2) site. Access to the site is restricted to authorized personnel only. Its original design and construction allowed for 1,100,000 square feet (100,000 m2) of office space, intended for 2,500 people (later increased as around-the-clock operations began).[39] It also had 250,000 square feet (23,000 m2) of "raised floor" data center space, originally designed for large-scale water-cooled mainframe operations. It is an "off the grid" facility, with its power plant taking advantage of jet turbine technology to generate power for the entire site. In 2006, this power plant was replaced with a larger one as power demands increased. IBM Southbury was originally designed to be one of IBM's new corporate headquarters buildings, as IBM's "North Castle" facility in Armonk became outdated. It was never used for this purpose, and has been primarily used as an IBM Global Services facility. There are four buildings, labeled A, B, C, and Central Services. Due to decreasing demand for office space, building A is currently shut down.

I read that this facility is used, in part, as a massive data storage center, but other areas within the facility are operating and is unknown to the public as to what exactly they are working on. These facilities are heavily guarded.

Anyway, I did a quick Google search for IBM and one of the links that came up was an excerpt from a book written in 1989 by John Zajac. The book is titled "The Delicate Balance" and this is a quote taken from the book:

To understand how 666 relates to this discussion, one needs to explore technology. One pertinent contributor to this technology is the International Business Machines Corporation. IBM developed a laser method of information transfer that has now become universally accepted.

666? Not my cup of tea, but it goes on to say this later in the excerpt:

The gentlemen who came up with the laser reader in supermarkets for IBM also invented the means of placing the same kind of bar code beneath living tissue in one-billionth of a second. This marking is totally invisible to the naked eye, and it can be read only by a certain type of laser. The writing and reading is totally harmless and painless. The inventor demonstrated this system in 1979 by marking salmon as they swam downstream. The fish were totally unaware of the process as the laser burned a code into their flesh. The computer then keeps track of the codes. Years later, these fish will be detected by the same system as they swim back upstream and are forced through fish ladders and chutes. *

* Such a system is currently manufactured by Taymar, Inc., Westminster, CO The U.S. Agriculture Department uses the product for cattle. Will it be used for people in the future?

The man they are talking about is George J Laurer.

I know there is a lot of information to digest, a ton of circumstance and no way to connect all the dots...if there are any to connect. But is it possible that IBM is working on secret human-identification systems at this facility in Southbury? Is it possible that some higher-up was concerned one of the white collar execs may run their mouths, expose what is going on and so TPTB decided to send a message they would never forget?

It sounds crazy, but hey.....that's what we are here for. So let's discuss and figure out if this has merit, or if I need to get more sleep!

Thanks for reading!
edit on 20-12-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Valid prehaps.However don't ingnore GE. The alledge shooter's estranged father is a tax accountant to G.E .I wouldn't be fast to dismiss too quickly if that is your line of theory.I believe another agenda myself.

edit on 20-12-2012 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2012 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
"The gentlemen who came up with the laser reader in supermarkets for IBM also invented the means of placing the same kind of bar code beneath living tissue in one-billionth of a second." thats scary.

Do the parents work for IBM or something?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

However don't ingnore GE. The alledge shooter's estranged father is a tax accountant to G.E

Very true. I did look into the GE connection, but have not been able to find anything even interesting, let alone nefarious.

Please share your theories if you have something that may assist us in understanding what happened.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeussusZ

Do the parents work for IBM or something?

I haven't been able to confirm or deny that any of the parents worked for IBM, but it is entirely possible.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Dang...maybe that's a secondary thing those body scanners are doing at the airports

Who knows...this could be dead on...or it could be absolutely absurd. Time will tell...or maybe it won't.
Speculation sucks...if only we had people on the inside helping us out.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Gltichy

It can be fun to speculate....even that which seems absurd. Sometimes the absurd is eventually proven to be not as far-fetched as it seems.

It's always fun to dig into things like this, though.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Completely agree...and that's the whole reason I finally joined this site after 2 years of lurking...

new topics

top topics

join