It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ke$ha was forced to sing and release "Die Young"?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
All I know is I never had heard this song, nor seen the video. The first I heard of it was today when she came out and said she was forced. Regarding the symbolism and whatnot... I have yet to form an opinion. But I doubt she was forced. IMO she is typical hollywood, I didn't do it, I can't remember, it wasn't me.. now I was forced.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuntB
IMO she is typical hollywood, I didn't do it, I can't remember, it wasn't me.. now I was forced.

Right on. Sounds Kardashian.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I think you are all missing the bigger picture...
Pulling a POP song off the radio because of an event that occurred in real life? Are you serious?

Censorship, anyone?

Remember when they used to burn books?

Maybe Ke$ha pissed the wrong people off....? Or maybe she agreed to work with them and take the heat.

Maybe she is a pawn (puppet) being used to to control more of the content of media the public is *allowed* to be shown or "spoon fed"...they indoctrinate you into censorship slowly...

First Ke$ha - "Ban her song! It's EVIL! She's an evil Illuminati puppet!"
If you allow that, and you're okay with that, they'll censor even more...BUT don't worry, folks, it's for YOUR OWN GOOD.

Next thing you know, they won't let regular people post anything remotely controversial on YouTube - it's already heading that way.

When you start censoring and banning media content, alternative OR mainstream, you're falling down a slippery slope.

I see it less about Ke$ha and the Illuminati symbolism, and more about CENSORSHIP.

All I see is people trying to take away my rights, everywhere I look.

I hope I have articulated my point in a coherent manner. Lol.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Do Some of these american music videos have illuminati symbols in them to make more money and perhaps get more attention from the pop conspiracy market?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Can someone please tell me why it's called a "Secret Society" if we all know about it, and the symbols are that blatent?

I thought secret meant .... hidden?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RivingtonRebel

Who was it who sang "Only the good die young" (also the title of a black and white movie, if I'm not mistaken) or that country song "If I die young, bury me in satin..."

I don't see kindergartners going to a club and taking a chance on a tryst or one-night stand as this song in the OP seems to imply.

Seems like a sophomoric reaction to a vapid pop song by, quite honestly a rather sophomoric and vapid society.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Bringing in the Illuminati / NWO at an ever rapid pace now.

Illuminati/NWO symbols

Evil on Hearse

All seeing Eye

All seeing Eye Believed to be the eye of Lucifer and those who claim control of it have control of world finances. Used in divination. Hexes, curses, psychic control and all corruption are worked through this emblem. This one is a symbol of the Illuminati. Look at U.S. currency. This one is the basis of the New World Order.

Upside down cross,Everywhere

Upside Down Cross Symbolizes mockery and rejection of Jesus. Necklaces are worn by many satanist's. It can be seen on Rock singers and their album covers.

Taro Card Death

And now a picture of bullet holes shot through an all seeing Eye pyramid

Wow

Sirric

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilentKoala
Are we seriously going to start censoring music and art now? Jesus when will the stupidity end? It's like a South Park episode come true.

South Park is juvenile in its delivery, but more often then not the satire is brilliant. The prophetic aspect is that society really is like that, it just takes poking fun at it in such a ridiculous manner for you to let your guard down and see it.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
you know,... you can find symbolism in almost every song if you really searched for it...plus, this supposed symbolism are common shapes, i mean really...crosses...oh scary...triangles...oh scary....pentagrams, two triangles...oh scary...various finger signs...we only have five fingers, so guess what...there will be similar signs.
don't let fear enter into it, think rationally, and not like you are back participating in the salem witch hunts.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by iwilliam

Originally posted by resoe26

Originally posted by theUNKNOWNawaits
reply to post by resoe26

Definitely can see some resemblance. Good looks on the recommendation. Killuminati is an ill song, as is Righteous Minds. Honestly though the whole mixtape 1999 is dope.

Damn right homeboy.
Check out ASAP Rocky too.

If you can find it... check out the ASAP freestyle (the video is shot up in some lazer tag room)

A$AP Rocky? Are you serious?

Sounds like dude stole his name.

From this guy:

Aesop Rock

No he is well aware of Aesop Rock. I think he chose the name as a tribute actually. I don't know, I just dig some of his music. Aesop Rock too.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrimeLight
reply to post by JustSlowlyBackAway

Obvious, over the top crap.

Those symbolic elements you liken to simply being attention garnering 'edgy crap' are actually used to perform very real rituals with very real powers involved.

So much so that it's impossible to tell when someone uses it.

It's sooo powerful that nothing happens.

I'm scared.

Also 666.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shneal
reply to post by RivingtonRebel

Im sure it was her record label.. but there are only 4 MAJOR labels in the game, all under the Rockefeller dynasty.. so yes.. illuminati made her sing it

But the illuminati just can't seem to control piracy.

OMG SO FAIL YOU ILLIMUNATERS!!11

Why on earth do people give these 'artists' more credibility than they warrant. My god.

How dumb... Oh she's using illuminati symbols.. scum!!!!

Hey, you're the ones falling for marketing... you're the ones who can't see beyond the 'veil'..

Ugh it's embarrassing. Seems a skanky modaonna clone only needs to wave some bling around and she's got your attention. Hahaha 5. Profit???

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Sign a contract and you lose any 'self'

Though I dont see what the big deal is over this one effing song, it never foreshadowed the sandy hook #, its an old song now, should EVERY song dealing with death be pulled from radio? doubt that would happen. Though I would love to see all the sex/drug drivel be gone from the radio, cause it's making the youth so well behaved right now.....

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
reply to post by Openeye

The source is unknown to us maybe

Exactly, so far it's an unknown force that 'forced' her to sing it. Her words, not mine.

The first tests of forcing someone to use words was done on those newscasters that spoke gibberish while "having a stoke".

So kesha was mind controlled to sing a song.

Then she goes on twitter and says

"Soz gais, I wuz forced to sing it.. and no no no it's not teh illuminati that I has all over my video clips to sell and make me look edgy.. rilly.."

She's not even interested in all this satanism. She's a bloody NUN. She was stolen as a baby by lord lizard gobblemorth and forced to be a humanslave for his entertainment. And now that it's the end of times, lord lizard gobblemorth has released her into the world, to sing about his all seeing reptilian eye.

God you guys, write a book. It'd sell crap loads.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
I mean those pyramids and inverted crosses is this for real?
edit on 18-12-2012 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)

I don't like the song, so I stopped it at 27 seconds. Just so happened to be her eye, with the pyramid behind it. I really don't understand or even believe in the music industry being affiliated with illuminati, but I do wonder, who is making these videos?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
reply to post by Openeye

The source is unknown to us maybe

Exactly, so far it's an unknown force that 'forced' her to sing it. Her words, not mine.

The first tests of forcing someone to use words was done on those newscasters that spoke gibberish while "having a stoke".

So kesha was mind controlled to sing a song.

Then she goes on twitter and says

"Soz gais, I wuz forced to sing it.. and no no no it's not teh illuminati that I has all over my video clips to sell and make me look edgy.. rilly.."

She's not even interested in all this satanism. She's a bloody NUN. She was stolen as a baby by lord lizard gobblemorth and forced to be a humanslave for his entertainment. And now that it's the end of times, lord lizard gobblemorth has released her into the world, to sing about his all seeing reptilian eye.

God you guys, write a book. It'd sell crap loads.

Take it easy there was just a thought...not hurting anyone to think!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
A lot of the top stars are into this stuff. Britney, Rihanna, Beyonce, Jay-Z, Kanye, Lil Wayne, Kid Cudi, Madonna, Pink, Eminem, Wiil I Am, KPerry, Gaga, Minaj, Swift, Kesha etc. No worries though, it's just marketing.
edit on 20-12-2012 by CudiTheKid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I'm mostly interested in the brown ring or whatever it is on her right hand later in the video. What the heck is that, a penis?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
That was on the radio the day of the massacre, followed by this. bad coincidence

Oh my! I think you're on to something. Two songs that have received lots of air time before this happened played back to back.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Uh Oh. Britney Spears is warning everyone to go underground on 12/21/12 because the world is going to end!! But that was back in 2011. So everyone better start "dancin till the world ends" in the same fashion as "partying like you're gonna die young"

It must be true!

edit on 20-12-2012 by dreb13 because: add more

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join