It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok ATS.. Fess-Up.. Who is Secretly Crapping Their Pants about 21/12/12???

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

edit on 19-12-2012 by AnonymousUSA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by PW229

Would be awesome, like a planetary spring cleaning, all the garbage, vehicles and other # would just float off into space and be consumed by the sun, aliens, or whatever else lives up there. +1 For Anti-Gravity. Plus, it will save us about a million dollars since Space X wants about a million per ticket to ride into space to be weightless for a few minutes. As others have said, win-win.

But in all seriousness, not really worried, but hopeful. Hopeful something will happen to shake your average person back to reality. Most people are so disconnected from everything, they live in little bubbles, and would die if they had to actually work to survive. It would probably be best for the planet. I'm not in a civilized country, let alone a place that speaks English, so the people here have no clue at all that # is supposed to go down tomorrow, no clue at all.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
nothing is going to happen, other than some people going ape # due to media hype subconsciously breaking down their defense mechanisms. thats the only thing to "fear". all of these ancient prophecies and predictions never come true. just ask yourself this, if you read about yourself in some ancient manuscript, a roadmap to your death and your way of life. and you pretty much ran the world. what would you do? would you sit back and let it happen or would you use your vast resources to manipulate events to a new course. the worst thing they ever did was write down predictions to warn anyone, since the little people have little say in what will happen.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

haha funny i have a small secret cave to ^^ dont know if im going to be using it as i havent finished my xmas shopping yet ^^ but i do have a bag with supplies and my bike pointed at garage door ^^

i do not fear mother nature. i fear the morons with money that can "make things happen"

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I'm hoping it will happen, xmas with the Mother-in-law this year.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
20 minutes til Dec 21st 2012 begins here in New Zealand.
Wish me luck! lol

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Today in every place there is an earthquake, at least one person will crap their pants.
As long as at the very start of the earthquake someone yells very loudly "IT HAS BEGUN!!!" lol

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
It's offiicially December 21st 2012 here in New Zealand.

Love to all.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I was scared at first and was feeling fear about possibilities of doomsday but then I centered myself back into love for creation, for light, for warmth, for everything beautiful we get to enjoy within this incarnation and I am feeling all tingly and blissful.

Don't give into fear people, remember we are made of light!

Love.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
The World may not end, but if absolutely nothing good or bad happens, what will end is belief in anything Mayan.
Going to the movies tonight to see Jack Reacher feat. Tom Cruise. That's if we make it that far. lol

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I have absolutely no doubt that I will be seeing Saturday.
Much ado about nothing this 21/12/12 nonsense.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Happy Mayan Apocalypse, Kiwi ATSers!

Still 15 minutes to go here in Oz (daylight savings time).

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I just crap on a stump, plus when we lose gravity,I'll be safe, hopefully this rope is strong enough...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
1AM here in my part of Oz,

no aliens, no fireballs, no strange gravity, nothing...

Yes, I'm dissappointed. But I suppose the mayans worked on south american time... perhaps these are just my final hours?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

My only concerns are nutjobs and false flags. I don't expect much major impact, but just in case opportunism rears its ugly head in the form of a blue-beam alien invasion, or the remote possibility that "the watchers" / "fallen angels", are released from imprisonment, our "bug-out bags are packed, dog leashes, blankets, and baseball bat in the truck, gas tank full, and meeting place for my post-apocalypse crew is set....bring on the zombies! (or "Zombs" as I plan on calling them when it goes down - zombies is too diminuative.)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB

Originally posted by thepixelgarden

Originally posted by EvanB

Now, I only have one problem: I can't decide what to watch - Armageddon or Deep Impact?
reply to post by thepixelgarden

Or Knowing... Way scarier...

Oh I haven't seen that one. Is it a good "End of the world" movie?

Very.. Because the world REALLY does end.. And Bruce Willis does not save the day..

A recent one out (last year) is Take Shelter. A quiet movie but a really good armageddon type movie. (Even has an anti-gravity scene)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucas73
Today in every place there is an earthquake, at least one person will crap their pants.
As long as at the very start of the earthquake someone yells very loudly "IT HAS BEGUN!!!" lol

New Zealand?
Welcome to December 21, 2012.
Step outside with a compass. Try to find magnetic north.
Is it a little off?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by WaxLyrical
It's offiicially December 21st 2012 here in New Zealand.

Love to all.

Your post says 5:05 AM Dec 20,2012.
I guess that means you are 19 hours ahead of us.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
is it bad that I am hoping something does happen, I would prefer we all die at the same time. I really don't want to die by myself I would much prefer all people die if I have to die so I would rather something happen where every man, women, child die all at the same time. Then the earth can heal itself and make room for the next species to destroy it like man kind has.

I'm with you. But I would want us to all die quickly and painlessly.

Oh....and of course have all of the good people go to heaven, myself included

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Hope4peace

I predict a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !

I wonder how many people are hiding in their 2012 underground bunkers right now?

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join