It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A call to end the insanity regarding conspiracy theories of the Newtown shootings

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Ii is severely off topic. but here goes.

I think JFK has a lot of chain of events that point to the CIA. Everyone who has studied the JFK killing knows what I am talking about. I assume you do too.

9/11. Super thermite found on the scene. WTC 7 fell at free fall speed. Had super thermite. It was only brought down by controlled demolition. That takes weeks to prep. Not hours. Thus it had to be planned. Thus 9/11 was planned. Thus we dont know the full story there.

Moon landing. Has so many questions I have always been curious to know more.

But each of those items all have some kind of evidence that has never been explained. Something tangible.
edit on 19-12-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by warriorscholar81
reply to post by bknapple32

Well apple I did read the original post but that was a day or so ago so I forgot but Ill go back and refresh. I would like to say that I notice your trend of over exaggerating peoples intent or actual comments. I wasnt trying to prove anything but instead simply offered up what could again POSSIBLY be an indicator or clue if you will. Also I notice your habbits tend to flood out a thread so as to POSSIBLY make so certain remarks wont get noticed. You really do need to shill out though bro.

Imply Im a shill all you want. Just proves how paranoid you actually are. I'd love to know where all those checks are from the tptb for being a shill on here.

Its typical crazy ct'er thinking. Someone presents facts and calls out others for not having any, and they are a shill.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

I don't know what to think yet. Let people work on it. 9/11 was a tabu too for a while. You need something big and unquestionable to work. And it's always children. What a cliché... Most people here aren't heartless. No. Maybe desensitised a bit. Remember there are people playing chess with whole nations while giggling like Bush. Plot or not, it's beeing used now and the timing is just too perfect.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Hey that wasnt hard and yes I tend to agree with you on those as well YAY we have some common ground. So lets use that to figure some things out. For example a word of advice, if you want people to take your counter arguments seriously then take it easy on the insults. Just outright questioning someones intelligence or sanity is not a good way to open up lines of communication. To be honest with you I have been to two different shrinks in my life very briefly: As a child for spell = good to go just a little hyper, also for a spell of insomnia in the corps = good to go just stress. I also happen to have a borderline genius IQ. So this is my attempt to bury the proverbial hatchet in hopes of having discussions like civilized gentlemen.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Hey that wasnt hard and yes I tend to agree with you on those as well YAY we have some common ground. So lets use that to figure some things out. For example a word of advice, if you want people to take your counter arguments seriously then take it easy on the insults. Just outright questioning someones intelligence or sanity is not a good way to open up lines of communication. To be honest with you I have been to two different shrinks in my life very briefly: As a child for spell = good to go just a little hyper, also for a spell of insomnia in the corps = good to go just stress. I also happen to have a borderline genius IQ. So this is my attempt to bury the proverbial hatchet in hopes of having discussions like civilized gentlemen.

You were the first person I ve even implied was crazy. With your borderline iq, I would think you could discern that I was more referring to your theory as crazy. And nothing wrong with seeing a shrink. I think everyone should.Doesnt mean youre crazy. Congrats on the iq, though you and I did nothing to earn our iqs. Kinda just given to us. I tested at 156. Are you in mensa yet? If not you should apply, its a good way to network.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Damn you bkn I only tested at 153... how dare you be smarter than me

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

As far as mensa goes no and never would. I feel as though I wouldnt fit in despite my score 160( in 9th grade) probaly lower now due to all the alcohol in the barracks days Im not very good at math and everybody puts so much emphasis on that as the prime indicator of intelligence. Im more intuition and pyschology oriented as well as reading comprehension. As for the crazy thing Im pretty sure you have implied it at least once to someone else but hey I dont want to nitpick or go backwards but Ive been called crazy before and sometimes its a compliment. As for the brother connection thing, you cant even acknoweledge the possibiltiy that before the third movie was in production his brother either messed up or was set up and that could have POSSIBLY been used to influence him to add some things to his movie in return for some "help" with his legal woes? I mean it is south america where we wont really be able to keep a close eye on it. Also I read somewhere else that a judge here ruled that there wasnt sufficient evidence for the murder charges but they did have enough for document fraud which still merited extradition. Also his brother said he was using his military training to basically work as some kind of international banking debt collecter = big finance industry connection right?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

As far as mensa goes no and never would. I feel as though I wouldnt fit in despite my score 160( in 9th grade) probaly lower now due to all the alcohol in the barracks days Im not very good at math and everybody puts so much emphasis on that as the prime indicator of intelligence. Im more intuition and pyschology oriented as well as reading comprehension. As for the crazy thing Im pretty sure you have implied it at least once to someone else but hey I dont want to nitpick or go backwards but Ive been called crazy before and sometimes its a compliment. As for the brother connection thing, you cant even acknoweledge the possibiltiy that before the third movie was in production his brother either messed up or was set up and that could have POSSIBLY been used to influence him to add some things to his movie in return for some "help" with his legal woes? I mean it is south america where we wont really be able to keep a close eye on it. Also I read somewhere else that a judge here ruled that there wasnt sufficient evidence for the murder charges but they did have enough for document fraud which still merited extradition. Also his brother said he was using his military training to basically work as some kind of international banking debt collecter = big finance industry connection right?

I was tested in 7th grade. But I have no idea if its gone up or down. Mensa was only a paper test for them, not an iq test (with all the tests, physical etc) so I just know now that I had enough right answers to get in lol. Why are you against mensa out of curiosity? Thats funny, I suck at math as well. For some reason I could test well though. 650 on my sat math. ( did much better on my verbal however)

Im sure Ive implied many members theories as being crazy. Cause they are. Right now I'm in an exchange with people who think the father of the little girl who gave a speech was faking it. And hes an actor. Leading to them saying all of them are actors. Its ridiculous.

And I don't know where you are going with it. Why go through all that trouble to put in a name on a map in a movie? Thats pretty far fetched.

edit on 19-12-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic

Damn you bkn I only tested at 153... how dare you be smarter than me

Ill give you 1 point so were only 1 apart.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I have nothing against mensa I just kind of prefer the company of " rough and tumble types" if you get my meaning. As for the guy you mention I had an off feeling about that guy, however I wont even open that can of worms. Mostly out of a similar mindset as yours, their really isnt any solid evidence or clues to justify that. As well as coming off just completely insensitive and crazy lol, now I sound like you. The clues thing I cant really prove why they would do that, speculate I can and will. Just one possible reason for example is if you take the whole "synagogue of satan cult" approach lets think about this. It is said that lucifer or whatever you would like to call its favorite sin is vainity = pride = ego. Whats more egotistical than orchestrating one of the largest most vile conspiracies this world has ever seen than dropping clues all over the place telling people (sometimes subtly sometimes not) that your doing it. I mean think about it, it has to be very satisfying to evil pricks like that to commit these crimes then sit back and talk amongst each other at their country clubs and laugh at how f*in stupid we goyim (cattle) are.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I like this post, as its trying to make people sit and think a bit.

I have been toying with the idea of leaving ATS, after many years of being a member, this site has changed so much since I joined, mostly in my opinion for the worse, but that is for another thread I suppose. One that one one will create and one that I am too scared to make myself for fear of the backlash I would recieve.

The one question I have about all these supposed clues in movies and such is, WHY?

Why would you want to put clues about what you are doing in movies? it makes no sense, you would want as little people to know about it as possible.

Lets say for arguements sake that the CIA or whoever planted some kid to shoot up a school in order to get tighter gun controls. Now if this is the case then why would you then let someone put clues about it in mainstream media? makes no sense to me. But hey I seem to be in the minority these days.

One example is this, Milton Keynes (where I live) was mentioned on an episode of top gear (a show about cars) Someone then got run over by a car in Milton Keynes. Does this mean they were trying to warn us?

Wow I seem to have gone a little off topic here actually. I do apologise, perhaps its because I have the sense I might get some sane answers here.

I fully agree though, things need to calm down and get condensed. The Sheer amount of threads about the American elections was insane, as is 2012, and now Sandy Hook.

It is odd that for a place that cries out for denying ignorance can't see that the majority of its members are now only posting about what is the hot topic at the time and who have recieved the majority of their information from mainstream media.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by almeister 5000

Lets look at the possibilty of at least two options that I can think of off the top of my head. Basically warning or gloating. Lets say perhaps hollywood insiders may have come across some info somehow during their travels among the upper echelon of society and feel compelled to warn us the best they can without being so overt as to anger tptb to to the point of having an unfortunate life ending event. Perhaps it is simply a matter of ego because tptb understand the psychology of the masses which they helped orchestrate through social engineering, so they know the majority wont take it seriously. Which I think makes it more satisfying for them to do evil acts right under our nose and laugh at our stupidity. I dont claim to have the answer but I have had a bad feeling about the way the world is ran and who is responsible for a long time now. I fully understand coincedence however when they start to pile up involving any one particular event and are extremely odd. It starts to look suspect.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Hey BKNapple David Hasselhoff called, he wants his hair back.
edit on 19-12-2012 by jlafleur02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
If its not set up by the illuminati or whoever it still seems like it since they're really really using it to push gun control right now on the news, I have a picture showing what was on the screen while they were talking about the shooting. I'm going to upload when I can since I'm on my iPad atm, 15-25 mins probably

Eta: figured out how to do it on iOS

edit on 20-12-2012 by MDG420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I don't get what that's supposed to show

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MDG420

I"m also confused as to what the photo is suppose to suggest? as to when it was taken and of course the shooting has once again set off the national debate over gun control.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Does this event fall into the catagory of a CT? Just as much as 911, The JFK assasination, moon landing ect. this theory is no different for the simple fact that there is no definitive proof that any of them are any different than the official story!!! If there was, there would be a national outrage and people would be in jail. Now do I believe there is something there? Yes! From knowing the history of the goobermint and alot of things being fishy!!! All the op of the Batman link did.was point out something that is fishy. Does things only count if you feel it is worthy of CT???

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
If you feel this has the same amount of evidence a JFK or 9/11, then there's no point I'm arguing. Not sure how after a few days there's as much evidence as years of research into 9/11 or decades into JFK. So I won't even try.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

No I dont feel ther is more to this than JFK/911!!! Just like I said before, it is way too early for this one!!! Just remember that those CT's were born out of one strange coincidence that turned into more and more until it could no longer be ignored!!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Could all this have been avoided if the threads in question were placed/moved into the skunkworks?

I was under the impression that it was created for such a purpose?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join