It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Promote the Gun, Uplift the Second Amendment

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

to correct you, it's humans vs. humans trying to gain as much high ground to control other humans. we americans will keep our guns, operate them, and defend ourselves from whoever wants them. wierd thing to think about, china invented gunpowder, yet has gun control and does the whole democide thing. if they succeed in taking our guns, we will use ropes, piano wire, steak knives, thumbs, chainsaws, forks, pencils, stones to once again arm ourselves because we have seen eagles (armed, fast, able) take fish (unarmed unaware) out of water. the gun issue isn't your problem, but when you go through a few things, you might think about breaking your laws and obataining a gun.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

Originally posted by cantyousee

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by cantyousee

All these killings in our schools are acts by programmed nuts

The programming starts with this 200 year old idea that you still need guns to protect yourself from government during the height of civil war that happened a long long time ago

The programming starts when every child grows up with gun advocating parents believing it is their right to shoot someone standing on their property no questions asked

The programming starts when paranoia sets in because you know everyone is packing under their jacket

The programming starts when you fire your first shot at the gun range

The programming starts when the NRA says "From my cold dead hands"

The programming starts when every gun advocate thinks owning a gun is synonymous to breathing

Ok, let me ask you straight out. When the Barak Obamas of this nation come into our neighborhoods and create chaos, who is gonna be able to defend themselves without Guns? When the enemies of Jacob come to put us into re-education camps and take our land how will we defend ourselves without guns? When they come to kill your family and rape your women right here in Amerika how will you defend them without guns.
You are either a NWO troll or you are one of the minions that believe the crap that Obama speaks. YOu are on the wrong side of history. I invite you come over to my side of the table. It is the side that wins in the end and has salvation.
edit on 15-12-2012 by cantyousee because: (no reason given)

With all due respect mate, you sound like a NWO troll who's plain scared

And second, you mention history, that's quite correct, this isn't Obamas fault, what about the long line of Presidents before him? Guns are huge business, the people selling know this and have been reaping the profits for years. Lastly, sorry to say mate, but the game is rigged so that you will never win, and that's regardless of being armed or not.
edit on 15-12-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

It was once said by a wise man, Wisdom is justified of her children. The wisdom in my words will be justified when what I said will happen, happens. It will be very very soon. The world will be put into a valley of decision. And the Great Christ will come and redeem this rock for himself. Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus is Lord. Will you be there?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Show me racism???

How about this?

"Should we follow your lead and have a potato famine also? You guys have blown up school children because of their religious beliefs.

Maybe the Irish should worry about Ireland, until after they decide to move to the US. "

Will that do?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

The programming starts with this 200 year old idea that you still need guns to protect yourself from government during the height of civil war that happened a long long time ago

The programming starts when every child grows up with gun advocating parents believing it is their right to shoot someone standing on their property no questions asked

The programming starts when paranoia sets in because you know everyone is packing under their jacket

The programming starts when every gun advocate thinks owning a gun is synonymous to breathing

Ok, let me ask you straight out. When the Barak Obamas of this nation come into our neighborhoods and create chaos, who is gonna be able to defend themselves without Guns? When the enemies of Jacob come to put us into re-education camps and take our land how will we defend ourselves without guns? When they come to kill your family and rape your women right here in Amerika how will you defend them without guns.
You are either a NWO troll or you are one of the minions that believe the crap that Obama speaks. YOu are on the wrong side of history. I invite you come over to my side of the table. It is the side that wins in the end and has salvation.

And second, you mention history, that's quite correct, this isn't Obamas fault, what about the long line of Presidents before him? Guns are huge business, the people selling know this and have been reaping the profits for years. Lastly, sorry to say mate, but the game is rigged so that you will never win, and that's regardless of being armed or not.

It was once said by a wise man, Wisdom is justified of her children. The wisdom in my words will be justified when what I said will happen, happens. It will be very very soon. The world will be put into a valley of decision. And the Great Christ will come and redeem this rock for himself. Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus is Lord. Will you be there?

Erm, Jesus is not the lord, as the guy died a few thousand years ago. Out of that was born a man-made thing called religion, in order to control people like you. It takes advantage of people who don't have the strength within themselves to realize that the only god they need, is the one inside yourself.

What may happen is this, someone who says they are the messiah may turn up, probably packing an uzi or some other metal spewing contraption, and they will make you follow them. And no, I won't be there, I'll be living somewhere with no fear enjoying myself, whilst crackpots like you are busy shooting people who don't believe in your messiah.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I should have added to the last post that you probably aren't a NWO troll. I may have spoken too rash too soon. But I do believe that you are misguided. But not being a NWO troll there is hope for you. There is no hope for them. They have already sold their soul to death. They come to muddy the water and defuse logic.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Wow.. Some here seem to live in constant fear.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

yeah totally ignorant people wanting gun control. explaining guns to someone who has only seen guns on t.v. is like explaining buggering to a virgin

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Erm, Jesus is not the lord, as the guy died a few thousand years ago. Out of that was born a man-made thing called religion, in order to control people like you. It takes advantage of people who don't have the strength within themselves to realize that the only god they need, is the one inside yourself.

What may happen is this, someone who says they are the messiah may turn up, probably packing an uzi or some other metal spewing contraption, and they will make you follow them. And no, I won't be there, I'll be living somewhere with no fear enjoying myself, whilst crackpots like you are busy shooting people who don't believe in your messiah.

Actually you are correct in that a fake messiah is about to come on the scene. How perceptive of you. Was it an accident? This man is here now but the world doesn't see him yet. He has fulfilled one of the prophecies in Daniel and has taken down three of the ten horns. Or as I should clarify, when Syria is over this will be fulfilled. Damascus is about to becaome an heap and cease to be a city. Israel is surrounded by fascist muslim brotherhood now. When the "CHANGE" comes this man will be completely possessed by satan and the world will wonder by reason of his countenance. He will assume the role of the "Savior". But he is antichrist and will be expunged when the true Christ comes to take him down and set up the kingdom of the saints. This is going to happen in the next four years. That is how close we are. Now you will see that I have spoken with truth.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter
reply to post by Hellas

yeah totally ignorant people wanting gun control. explaining guns to someone who has only seen guns on t.v. is like explaining buggering to a virgin

Like what? You gotta shoot it to feel it? Feel the Rruuuush...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Your reasoning is what is wrong with our country........You aree saying if we had no guns then there would be eutopia? I assume you believe that if there were no guns then there would be no robberies, murder, or other crimes? I see society is a whole lot safer than in the 1200's and they did not have firearms back then; only tyrannical governments. Please quit the talking point and think for yourself.
If citizens are disarmed you get tyranny, because the government has nothing to fear and can do their will with no opposition.
Let me know how your eutopia works out for you!

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

to shoot a gun you have to know how to aim, compensate for bulet drop, kentucky windage, controlling rate of fire for accuracy, reloading spent shells with the right tools, field stripping, cleaning, maintaining the firearm in working order, strategizing, bayonet training,

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
reply to post by FlySolo

...and the a sociopath with a lunatic mother gun collector can grab a 15 round magazine glock and 30 round magazine bushmaster and walk around blazing away as fast as he can pull the trigger,of course more cops at schools,arm teachers more guns will fix it yes Officer Barbareddy with his service revolver or Miss Marple the Elementary teacher with her 38 special will save the day,maybe we lock all the mentally ill up etc etc.

Of course getting rid of military grade weapons out of civilian hands never comes into consideration,your founding fathers gave you a divine right to blast the living hell out of small furry animals or beer bottles with 60 round magazine 600 round per minute rate of fire weapons God forbid being stuck with only bolt,lever or pump action weapons that would be un-American.

I mean there's only been 62 of these incidents since 1984 and guns don't kill people,people kill people...and until you get semi-autos and autos under control will AGAIN AGAIN and AGAIN in the future.

The NRA allready hates Obama-I truly hope he gives them real heartburn after this one.

edit on 15-12-2012 by anglodemonicmatrix because: spelling

oK for starters a Glock and a bushmaster is not military grade so stop with the ignorant talking points.
The school teachers I know would be carrying a glock also.
When Nato forces or the FEMA first responders come for you let me know how the single shot works for you,
There is a big difference between semi and full auto. Learn then talk.
I enjoy competative shooting and we use semi- auto matic weapons and I deserve to have the right to participate in something I enjoy doing. I won't take knives from someone who enjoys cooking!
In the history of man more people are killed by knives than by firearms.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by hanyak69

You can buy a 3000 psi air cylinder "Benjamin" or same type Air rifle with 25 cal, or 50 cal. Capable to kill a wild hog from 50 yards, or antelope with a 50 cal. Capable to brake a nail from 50 yards with a scope. And you don't even need an FFL... To ban guns and ammo is the stupidest thing to do. And liberal morons don't get it. You want to take away a chance to protect yourself and your family . Criminals will buy guns , and will have ammo with or without support from the government. So what is the point? The point is to not to able to group , and protect yourself against the ....
edit on 15-12-2012 by MagyarVagyok because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

large parts of the constitution are very outdated.

I beg to differ.

Your country isn't just fighting wars on foreign shores, the gun pushers have brought the war to your doorstep, the only freedom here, is the freedom to maim or kill freely.

Again, People have been killing long before the Gun was invented.

This isn't about fighting wars. This is about mentally deranged people using the gun, which is a tool, to enact their violence.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Mrgone

It is better to be tried by 12 than be carried by 6!

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by hanyak69
reply to post by FlySolo

Your reasoning is what is wrong with our country........You aree saying if we had no guns then there would be eutopia? I assume you believe that if there were no guns then there would be no robberies, murder, or other crimes? I see society is a whole lot safer than in the 1200's and they did not have firearms back then; only tyrannical governments. Please quit the talking point and think for yourself.
If citizens are disarmed you get tyranny, because the government has nothing to fear and can do their will with no opposition.
Let me know how your eutopia works out for you!

What's wrong is, the gun debate is full of straw-man arguments. Not once did I say anything about utopia man. Where did I also suggest robberies would stop? Knee-jerk responses of desperation. All you guys do is justify the need to bear arms just in case your government goes all rogue on you but that's only an excuse.

The government has their way with you with a stroke of a pen and by executive order anyway. Where were your guns when the patriot act was put in place? I thought so. It's not like your going to hear a bugle call while the mounted Calvary come plundering and pillaging. So many of your rights and freedoms get chipped away without a single gun drawn. TSA is another one. But yet, you idly sit back at the campfire with your imitation ak47 in hand watching it all happen before your eyes. Your guns would never help you in the eventuality you're right.

In the meantime, you've got a bigger problem to worry about caused by the relaxed and irresponsible gun owners and improper storage of firearms. Allowing them to get into the hands of children or deranged lunatics hell-bent on causing chaos and pain to the exact same people you claim to protect. Don't you see the irony? Your government is a long long long way from the days of skynet and terminators but an epidemic sweeps cleanly through your society and destroys entire communities like Newton, Connecticut.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I support the 2nd amendment. Ask yourself why would you disarm yourself? The criminals will still have these guns.

Do you think your going to go head to head with someone when they have a firearm and you have a...baseball bat? There will always be ways to get guns. Banning them won't cause criminals to not be able to come into possession of them.

I'll be an outlaw if they somehow ever get all firearms banned. I hunt with some. Home defense with others. Come try and get them.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

"What's wrong is, the gun debate is full of straw-man arguments."

Have no choice but to agree, I would add "and the rest" a word here, a word there, and everything is hunky dory.
And then there is the stats that don't always agree with the tricky dickys. Elsewhere on this forum is another pro-gun thread about the gun issue, citing Arizona, which is gun friendly, as being a safer place to be in the US, it could be, but it is also among the top issuers of murder by firearms,

www.guardian.co.uk...

In that data you will see that overall, the gun murders are actually coming down in the US. What you make of it all is definitely in the long haul. A good post, BTW.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

That is a crazy mentality. It is evident by the actions of you culture that you are not responsible enough to have guns. Look at the amount of violent crime and mass shootings that comes out of the USA. Guns do not kill people. People do.. Deranged people.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
"Political power proceeds from the barrel of a gun." Mao Tse Tung
I say "Power to the People" then!!!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join