It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we able to curse something?.. .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Ok,I have intrusive thoughts like "blablabla will it get cursed?",then sometimes I accidentally THINK or SAY yes.. .The subject can be almost anything.. .(including whether an action will get cursed or not.. .),is there any basis or need to worry about it?Or is it all just crap?If anyone knows magic can anyone explain to me how it works?.. .(or private message me about it,unless you think I am not mentally fit to know about it,actually I have no intention to use any magic,I just want to be 100% sure I am not causing any harm.. .).. .Does Law of Attraction increase the chance of it being real,because my OCD make me worry about me worrying about it .. .Thnks a lot!.. .

Oh and btw,I am bit worried about it,because I suspect prayers and other stuff like that are based on how strong is our belief.. .so I am thinking whether stuffs like black magic rituals are created by people cursing that action that constitutes the ritual.. .
edit on 14-12-2012 by QuantumSeeker because: (no reason given)

And.. . and for example.. .I just randomly got scared after thinking whether is it forbidden for me to do a certain thing in a certain way or something like that after I thought of it,then sometimes I wonder if law of attraction plays any part in this.. .Thnks.. .

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The power of thought is amazing.

Do our premonitions sometimes come true because we think of them, or would they happen anyway?

Can we aid Karma with our projective energy, wishing things (good or bad) for someone?

If enough people wished something for you, would it happen?

Energy is the key.

Ooooooooh! spooky stuff!

ps. I don't count praying because it doesn't rely on the "self". WE control our power.
edit on 14/12/2012 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Too bad you're not OCD about words and paragraphs.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mugen
Too bad you're not OCD about words and paragraphs.

Too bad you're a grammar nazi.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumSeeker
Ok,I have intrusive thoughts like "blablabla will it get cursed?",then sometimes I accidentally THINK or SAY yes.. .The subject can be almost anything.. .(including whether an action will get cursed or not.. .),is there any basis or need to worry about it?Or is it all just crap?If anyone knows magic can anyone explain to me how it works?.. .(or private message me about it,unless you think I am not mentally fit to know about it,actually I have no intention to use any magic,I just want to be 100% sure I am not causing any harm.. .).. .Does Law of Attraction increase the chance of it being real,because my OCD make me worry about me worrying about it .. .Thnks a lot!.. .

Oh and btw,I am bit worried about it,because I suspect prayers and other stuff like that are based on how strong is our belief.. .so I am thinking whether stuffs like black magic rituals are created by people cursing that action that constitutes the ritual.. .

And.. . and for example.. .I just randomly got scared after thinking whether is it forbidden for me to do a certain thing in a certain way or something like that after I thought of it,then sometimes I wonder if law of attraction plays any part in this.. .Thnks.. .

You are absolutely able to curse something. Curses and blessings, in their most basic forms, are simply thought forms you create that affect the astral plane and then the astral plane affecting a third party.

Of course terms like "thought form" and "astral plane" mean nothing to many people who routinely pray to their gods nor does it mean anything to people who perform rituals to curse or bless a situation or person.

Prayers, spells, ceremonies, rituals, etc. They all work on some level. The point of committing the time towards a casting or a prayer is for the demonstration of intent and for the words and symbols to reach your subconscious in ways that would be otherwise difficult.

All of this is pertaining to personal magick outcomes and not actual appeals to demons, deities, or other entities that may act on your behalf. That's an entirely different sort of beast.

Bottom line is to be careful what you wish for. There's much truth and wisdom in that sentiment.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
So what do you think about my condition,should I do thngs that I accidentally thought of....you know those things.. .???(will worrying about it make it real?.. .I read Law of Attraction so it worries it a bit.. .Does curse work through our subconscious?.. .)I am pretty sure I have no intention for those curse(if they exist.. .) to work ,unless maybe there might be within 2 seconds or so after I thought of those things,I lost my mind.. .How to solve my problem?.. .

And what are the possible effects of curse (accidents?.. .),can it affect the afterlife?.. .

There might be one time(can't remember.. .could be a false memory.. .) ,I thought changing the subject of the curse to me instead of other people,maybe it is just one of those times where I lost it,I am not sure,i could have just entertain the thought for a while.. .

And.. .sometimes I entertained the thoughts of if I perform rituals,it will become cursed instead,I am not sure what is the parameters of what I mean but nevertheless,what is the difference between.. .entertaining a thought and really wants it?.. .

Thnks.. .

edit on 15-12-2012 by QuantumSeeker because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-12-2012 by QuantumSeeker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join