It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Villager slashes 22 kids at elementary school in China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Story Here

A knife-wielding man slashed 22 children and an adult at an elementary school in central China on Friday, state media reported, the latest in a series of attacks on children in the country.

Plenty of school violence here at home too.

But China is no stranger to school violence

We shoot our kids here, the Chinese are stabbing theirs, either our kids need more knives or theirs need more guns, but this has got to stop.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroReady
Story Here

A knife-wielding man slashed 22 children and an adult at an elementary school in central China on Friday, state media reported, the latest in a series of attacks on children in the country.

Plenty of school violence here at home too.

But China is no stranger to school violence

We shoot our kids here, the Chinese are stabbing theirs, either our kids need more knives or theirs need more guns, but this has got to stop.

snip
edit on 14-12-2012 by goou111 because: sry to make light of the situation

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
They obviously don't have strict enough knife control laws.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by scorpiosin
They obviously don't have strict enough knife control laws.

sni
edit on 14-12-2012 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
OH BOY, gun-control lovers, looks like it time to ban all knives now too. Butter knives too just to be SURE.

Guns, knives, baseball bats, cars, hammers, broken beer bottles, ax... doesnt matter what the legal status of ANY of them are when you have a world that contains DEGENERATE humans with a sick desire to kill fellow humans. These sick people who want to KILL are going to KILL no matter what tool is available.

Getting rid of guns, or knives will just mean you will get killed via baseball bat, car, or beer bottle or ax. When it comes to guns and other tools that can kill, PERSONALLY, I WOULD RATHER BE SHOT via a GUN than SLASHED to death via a knife. Or HACKED to death with an ax. Or SLICED up via broken beer bottle. Or ran over and DRAGGED via car. Or SMASHED about the skull via hammer. Or BROKEN BONES everywhere via baseball bat.

A gunshot death sounds like a TON LESS SUFFERING than those other tools that one can choose to kill with. Ponder that one over gun-control lovers... A KILLER is GONNA KILL no matter what is legal or illegal.

edit on 14-12-2012 by oper8zhin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroReady

Appalling. I don't understand why this type of thing happens. Society is sick, and the symptoms are getting worse. What on earth causes a person to snap like that and hurt innocent little kids who are strangers??!! What can possibly be the objective of such insane behavior?

Ugh.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Anyone who stabs innocent kids or shoots them is a coward in my book! ...and they should be executed the same way as they killed these kids. ...and they should be executed on " pay per view" tv, and take that money that's made from everyone who watch's it , and give it back to education programs...just my thought!

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Strange how people are not that interested in this story...............Children are children whatever country!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by vesta

Strange how people are not that interested in this story...............Children are children whatever country!!!

Agreed! I actually saw this story before the other one. I wondered why it wasn't bigger news here in the states? Or even news at all? Of course, I know the CT one is now bigger news here because it happened here, but I do believe we should be very sad for this incident too. These children were brutally murdered by a man with a knife. Children are children whatever country, you said it right! My heart goes out to all these children and their families victims to this violence around the world!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I'm wondering why this particular thread hasn't blown up like Sandy-Hook. Is it simply demographics?

Also, (no negativity meant) far worse has happened, is happening, and will happen than Sandy-Hook and Beijing.

edit on 12-17-12 by Mugen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join