It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News - Shooting at Newtown, Connecticut elementary school.

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
HAHAH I'm on there, but who am I

Originally posted by FinalCountdown
Even if they changed the name, who is the author?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by happyhomemaker29
IF this guy was autistic, and who knows how he was raised and how his head was filled with the "end days" upon us, who's to say what was going through his mind. Unfortunately, he's not here to ask.

Good point there. Perhaps he thought he was saving his mother, the kids and himself from the misery of 21.12.2012 (he did do it exactly 1 week before)... We will never know. But do we really need or even want to know.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Wewillallbefree

I would guess tayler tyler

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by delusion

Didnt subvert the censors, they caught me swearing and censored me...
I didn't write the symbol '#', I wrote the word #. And it's good english, it expresses my frustration at your deliberate obtuseness very well.
the word # isn't listed in any dictionary.
care to define it please ?

It is what the automatic censors do when you write the word #.
You really haven't figured that out?
The act of sexual intercourse which is often used as an emotional expression to give emphasis.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wewillallbefree
HAHAH I'm on there, but who am I

Tank Infinity. You've got the same laugh...

link   
Even if the page name was changed, why not just create a new page?

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter
reply to post by flyswatter

What are you saying somebody had a page set up on Dec. 10 and decided why waste it, I think
I'll make a memorial page to Vicki Soto who has a questionable pic on her OWN alleged webpage?

link   
reply to post by Enlightenme1111

I'm doing another test, just to see.

Original URL of my 2nd test is:

www.facebook.com...
(Test #2)

www.facebook.com...
(Test #2 Revision)

Once page is deleted, all is wiped out, but before that, I wasn't able to back hack my own page to find any history of page titles. So the reasoning is plausible. I suppose someone just wanting to capitalize fame, but would think that person would identify themselves.

Edit:
Of course those links are "dead" now-- but just showing how the page # stayed the same, even with the name identified as part of it changed in the URL
edit on 15-12-2012 by SuperStudChuck because: Links are dead...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterMaster

yes it is, so why are you jumping into the fray ? surely you aren't that foolish ?
if you don't care who i am, why should i care who you are ?

ohhhhh, your clerical skills amaze me

is there some point to your bragging?

actually, in 6 or less posts, i've offered much more, far be it from you to open your eyes wide enough to see it.
that, my friend, is your job, not mine.

if you aren't willing to see or look for or find the conspiracy openly planted before you, tis not my problem.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wewillallbefree
Even if the page name was changed, why not just create a new page?

LOLs? Maybe the owner knew it would confuse people, and then posted it around, esp. sites like this where conspiracy would be shouted.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperStudChuck
reply to post by Enlightenme1111

I'm doing another test, just to see.

Original URL of my 2nd test is:

www.facebook.com...
(Test #2)

www.facebook.com...
(Test #2 Revision)

Once page is deleted, all is wiped out, but before that, I wasn't able to back hack my own page to find any history of page titles. So the reasoning is plausible. I suppose someone just wanting to capitalize fame, but would think that person would identify themselves.

Edit:
Of course those links are "dead" now-- but just showing how the page # stayed the same, even with the name identified as part of it changed in the URL
edit on 15-12-2012 by SuperStudChuck because: Links are dead...

So the number stays the same, tried searching "448389438554831" but didn't get anything other than links to the same page. So it wasn't publicised before her death much.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Connecticut Shooter and Colorado Shooter Linked: Their Dads Scheduled To Testify At Libor Scandal Senate Hearings.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I've been following this story in the media and I've made a few notes of my own that I'd like to put out there.

I think that Nancy Lanza did work at the school as a school teacher but it was back when they first moved to Newtown from Kingston NH back in 1999 ( if I remember correctly) and she may well have been using her maiden name of Nancy Champion at the time rather than her married name of Lanza. Which is why she isn't coming up in the older records under Nancy Lanza.
It said that she retired to take care of (home school at different points??) Adam due to his condition...
They however don't say HOW LONG AGO she retired from the school to do this....So it could well have been near on a decade ago or after her divorce in 2001 (when she was awarded quite a large amount of alimony so really wouldn't have needed to work.)

There is no way she could work at the school in any capacity and not have it known.
Not with having to have police checks done to gain any employment in the education system.
There would be a file of her employment including that.
Not unless it was a LONG TIME AGO (back when Adam was going to the School) before police checks were mandatory....

So the fact that she was a school teacher who once worked at the School has now been reported as being current rather than past. I guess once a school teacher always a school teacher occupation wise even if you aren't currently working at it.

The second point being that the Uncle of the Shooter James Champion - a Police Officer - in Kingston NH- could very well be more actively involved in this investigation from behind the scenes than we think.
It could very well explain why a LOT of information took so long to come to out. And the general strangeness to the timing and flow of information that we are used to in cases like this.
I find it odd that there wasn't the usual media pictures of ambulances and a hearse at Nancy Lanzas place taking her body to the coroners for instance. The kids in the school I guess I can understand but not the murder that happened at the house.
Of course if you take into consideration that her brother is a Police Officer, I guess that would be a reasonable conclusion to make as to the why ......

There are a few other things along these lines that I've also noted but I'll post them when I've organised the flow of them properly.

edit on 15-12-2012 by Flighty because: Kingston NH not Kensington ...sorry bout that.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by salainen

Originally posted by happyhomemaker29
IF this guy was autistic, and who knows how he was raised and how his head was filled with the "end days" upon us, who's to say what was going through his mind. Unfortunately, he's not here to ask.

Good point there. Perhaps he thought he was saving his mother, the kids and himself from the misery of 21.12.2012 (he did do it exactly 1 week before)... We will never know. But do we really need or even want to know.

My thoughts exactly. I know this much, even if we don't want to know, MSM won't let up on this bone. Especially now that they have the victim's names. *Shaking head in sadness*
edit on 12/15/2012 by happyhomemaker29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

The act of sexual intercourse which is often used as an emotional expression to give emphasis.
nope, i don't pretend or purposely try to avoid the censors.
and how does the detail of the propaganda story provide 'proof' anyway ?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by PaperbackWriter

It was his mother's house where you saw the taped scene. Two different places.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
Connecticut Shooter and Colorado Shooter Linked: Their Dads Scheduled To Testify At Libor Scandal Senate Hearings.

I've heard that a few times, and remember it coming up in the Colorado shooting, has anyone got confirmation? Links to reputable sources? Eg. mainly court papers and such, but news sites will do too (but they always seem to get facts muddled up).

If true, it must be a weid coincidence.

But I do remember a news article saying his father was a millionaire...
edit on 15-12-2012 by salainen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by salainen

It's been a while, but I believe the source saying the colorado shooter's father was set to testify was sorcha fail.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
The media keeps telling us the guns found in school belonged to the mother, though the evidence may not show that:

www.huffingtonpost.com...
posted 12-14, 9:30pm
-The official cautions that investigators haven't conclusively linked the guns used in the rampage to the ones the woman owned.

abcnews.go.com...
Police have not confirmed that hers were the weapons used in the slayings.

abcnews.go.com...
Nancy Lanza had numerous weapons registered to her, including a Glock and a Sig Sauer. She also owned a Bushmaster rifle -- a semi-automatic carbine chambered for a .223 caliber round. However, federal authorities cannot confirm that the handguns or the rifle were the weapons recovered at the school.

www.cbsnews.com...
The Associated Press reports a Henry repeating rifle, an Enfield rifle and a shotgun were recovered. It was not clear exactly where those weapons were found.

www.courant.com...
Marsha Lanza, Adam Lanza's aunt, said it was her understanding that Nancy Lanza kept three guns in the home.

www.cbsnews.com...
His mother had legally registered four weapons, his father two.

www.telegraph.co.uk...
Lanza tried to purchase a rifle earlier this week at a store in Danbury, Connecticut, according to NBC News.

If the aunt is correct that Nancy Lanza only had three weapons in her home, they could have been the Enfield, the Henry, and the shotgun. Which means the two pistols and the two rifles found at the murder scene did not belong to her. Which raises the question of how did Adam Lanza get them? If he really did try to buy a rifle a week before, it strongly implies he didn't have any weapons ready for the assault--no Sig, no Glock, and no Bushmaster. So who put these guns in his hands? Or can they even claim they found Lanza's fingerprints on them? I'll bet they can't.

------------------

Other anomalies:

www.courant.com...
Hochsprung and school psychologist Mary Scherlach, shocked by the sounds of gunfire and shattering glass, bolted into a corridor from a conference room across the hall from the classrooms.

I thought they were in the principal's office? Now it's a conference room?

-----------------

www.telegraph.co.uk...
--Dr Carver says the bodies of the 26 victims are all ready to be released and that parents were shown pictures, rather being taken to see the actual bodies, as they identified them.

abcnewsradioonline.com...
A Newtown, Conn., priest had the "horrible" job of going door-to-door informing families early Saturday morning that their children had been killed in the elementary school massacre.

Why would the priest have to inform the parent's personally of the death of their children if they had already ID'ed their dead kid via photos? Do you get the feeling they are making this stuff up as they go along?

/
edit on 15-12-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by salainen

It's been a while, but I believe the source saying the colorado shooter's father was set to testify was sorcha fail.

As in not true? Or whats sorcha fail. But I do remember news saying that the Connecticut shooters father was a rich person.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93

nope, i don't pretend or purposely try to avoid the censors.
and how does the detail of the propaganda story provide 'proof' anyway ?

I have not pretended to or purposefully avoided the censors. They #ing censored me!

Jesus.

You, sir.... aggravate me to an extreme degree.
Please excuse me. I have become somewhat irate. I will depart from this thread, and perhaps we can continue this... interesting discussion at a later date.
Your discernment is obviously highly acute.
You are right. That story was just propaganda. There was no plot to kill students at a high school.
Forgive me. I see now your wisdom and will not be so easily fooled in the future. Thank you for the lesson.

new topics

top topics

<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join