It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone see this video: WIKILEAKS UFO FOOTAGE THAT WAS BANNED FROM THE PUBLIC EYE!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Two things really quick.
1) Not my title, as it is the tile of the video copied straight from the site.
2) Mods, if this is not the right forum please move to the correct one.

Ok, I was just goofing off on youtube and doing like most, just following link after link after link to kill time, when I came across this video
. I personally believe its a hoax...as it appears to be cgi graphics, and the comments on the site have been turned off, which all leads me to believe it is a fake video. I am more curious if this is from a movie or a tv show, if so what is it?

A quick summary of the video:

A guy somewhere in what I am guessing is Europe, is filming his girlfriend or wife next to a road, then their noses begin to bleed, a bird falls out of the sky dead, there is what looks like a cell tower in the distance that has debris circling it, then it all merges on the tower, there is an explosion of some kind, and the shockwave knocks out the camera. In all the video is 55 seconds long.

So anyone see this, or know where it is from?

Grim
edit on 14/12/2012 by Grimmley because: Fixed Title, and Remove an Annoying period...

edit on 14/12/2012 by Grimmley because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimmley

Looks CGI fake.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I say it is a fake but still watchable and enjoyable!

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by Grimmley

Looks CGI fake.

Yeah, probably students making a film.

link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Aye, but I was more wondering if this was a home movie production or a TV/movie. I already said I belived it was, I had no notions of it being real..

Grim

link   
I can tell you that the language spoken is Dutch - (from The Netherlands).

Maybe because it is in my own language, I can easily conclude that this is acting - the video is a hoax. Of course the fact that everything looks like CGI and the fact that no cities have been reportedly destructed in the past couple of years in my country makes for the easy conclusion that this is as fake as they come.

I do not think this is from a movie or anything. Perhaps more like a school project. I'd say some Dutch video fanatics decided to make a viral video that looks pretty cool.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
You are... Leaning... Towards hoax.

I'm really wondering why you would think that?

This is such prime footage, after all.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimmley
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Aye, but I was more wondering if this was a home movie production or a TV/movie. I already said I belived it was, I had no notions of it being real..

Grim

Like i said, i think its probably kids or students making a film, the birds dying was a big thing last year. The nosebleeds are a bit "league of gentlemen" though.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
ahh I am sick of this video.

its been posted so many times.

ITS FAKE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
OK for the quick to type and not READ the entire post.. I KNOW Its a fake, HOWEVER I was wondering if it was a movie trailer or tv ad that anyone had known about. That was my ONLY question... So get A grip on your tin foil hat and relax...

Grim
edit on 14/12/2012 by Grimmley because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Sigh ... That's all I have to say
2nd pointless line

link   
Hey, that looks like some pretty snappy work with After Effects right there.

Oh..someone thought that was real?
You're kidding..right?

link   
Oh dear dear me.

link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

You have got to be kidding me... are you daft? Can you not recognize an obvious fake when you see one? Are you THAT desperate?

Ok buddy, calm down..No need to be that harsh

OP this is a very good hoax by a prudction company, it has been brought up many times on ATS in the past. I know its a hoax but I actually enjoyed watching it. Really good CGI and drama

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
This is from the show Falling Skies.

Pretty good show on TNT.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Its been discussed many times on ATS and its a fake.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
yeah, yeah.............been studying this footage for hours now, called in a lot of experts, the "BIG PLAYERS" in the UFO industry, big brainstorming session, lot of coffee and slight majority in favour of hoax

*shakes head*

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
The nose bleeds confirmed it was fake to me, when he looks down at his hand it didn't look like fresh blood it looked dried up already.
Yup good cgi but fake.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Yes I know the video was a fake.. I wasn't implying it was real, while typing I had to respond to a call, when i came back, I had a change on how I wanted to word it... and being its way to early in the morning, I forgot to change what i had typed.. Soooo yeah I oopsed.. and corrected it...

I was only wondering if it was a movie or tv series was all..
seriously.. reminded me of the Falling Skies feel...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join