It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Samplers - Comic from an ATS member about NWO, conspiracies, time travel, and lucid dreaming

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by scientist

Particulary like this one as I have just finished reading Peter Levenda's Sinister Forces series, which touches on this very topic.

"I was a very minor missionary, actually a heretic, but I toiled wholeheartedly in the vineyards because it was fun, fun, fun. Where else could a red-blooded American boy lie, kill, cheat, steal, rape, and pillage with the sanction and blessing of the All-Highest?"

- George Hunter White

Not a huge comic book fan but this stuff looks fantastic.

Really well done

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Well done! I hope this gets the attention It deserves.

S+F

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8

Particulary like this one as I have just finished reading Peter Levenda's Sinister Forces series, which touches on this very topic.

"I was a very minor missionary, actually a heretic, but I toiled wholeheartedly in the vineyards because it was fun, fun, fun. Where else could a red-blooded American boy lie, kill, cheat, steal, rape, and pillage with the sanction and blessing of the All-Highest?"

- George Hunter White

Levenda's entire series has been a huge influence as well - especially in a lot of the backstory that begins to unfold in the third issue. In fact, his research into Moundbuilders and Egyptology is almost unrivaled in the context which he presents it. The mini-comic was more inspired by a combination of a Terrible Mistake by H. P. Albarelli Jr. and Acid Dreams.

Originally posted by LiveForever8
Not a huge comic book fan but this stuff looks fantastic.
Really well done

Thanks. You also point out something important - although this is in comic format, the idea is to take all of this research and branch into all sorts of media. Comics, games, animation, music, etc. I figure the more avenues to catch attention and spark interest in some important matters, the better.

For example, here's a shot from the game (battling Alexander Graham Bell, and his "Sheeple"):

edit on 12-12-2012 by scientist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by scientist
Thanks. You also point out something important - although this is in comic format, the idea is to take all of this research and branch into all sorts of media. Comics, games, animation, music, etc. I figure the more avenues to catch attention and spark interest in some important matters, the better.

Couldn't agree more.

The world has been 'entertained' into subservience. I quite like the thought of entertaining them back out of it

Originally posted by scientist
For example, here's a shot from the game (battling Alexander Graham Bell, and his "Sheeple"):

Superb

edit on 12/12/2012 by LiveForever8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Absolutely extraordinary and brilliant scientist.

What a great way to introduce truth and history to an entire generation of people. All it takes is one to truly make a difference in the end. Don't know if that one is you but you will reach many who would have otherwise never known. Really hoping that video game will make it soon as I can see that reaching and opening many more young minds to question their reality.

Otherwise all I can say is Wow, just WOW!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Cal and Lex...
Reminds me of a certain superhero and his archenemy?
(Kal-El/Superman & Lex Luthor)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Looks amazing, could picture this as a TV show. Mad props to all involved

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Good work. The artwork looks great. First couple of panels are really interesting

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Very cool. I just shared your website and trailer on facebook.

Good luck, I hope it's a success.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Why don't you make another issues this time taking place in the year 2300 where the TPTB has established a Dystopic World Government very similar to1984 and brave new world combined. Also mention a game similar to the Hunger Games in this hellish world

Here's how life goes:

The TPTB conquered the world successfully by means of economic manipulations and false flags. They established an oppressive totalitarian rule

Life under the new oppressive world government is mixed with elements of 1984 and Brave New World. While the TPTB enjoyed all the good life the masses suffered. The secret police are watching everyone's move and arresting people that committed 'Thought Crimes'. The masses are pacified through entertainment such as reality tv and even games similar to the Hunger games. History was re written to fit the TPTB's agenda. Dissenters disappear. In remote areas there are labor camps similar to the Soviet Gulags and the Nazis' concentration camps where they keep political prisoners. All the while the resistance are underground fearful of being caught.

Also explore other topics such as

the Vatican
Operation Blackjack
Cryptozoology
John Titor
edit on 12-12-2012 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Great work!!! Great way of approaching global awareness!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I 1st saw the amount of flags and thought "here we go, just an old school member that gets loads of flags" but clicked on the thread and WOW! This is top notch work and deserves every single flag!
Another excellent medium to encourage people to question rather than just 'accept' life, but using comic and art to do so.
Brilliant idea, super shiny star and flag for you Sir!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Star & Flag is simply not good enough. You are a true artist with impeccable talent. May your comic series go on to great success.

I can make a pretty mean potato print but I envy your skills!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
A heartfelt thanks to the OP for his contribution to the awakening of consciousness process in others, a very worthy goal, in my humble opinion.

Seems to have scared the debunkers and skeptics back under their rocks for now, but I'm sure they'll be on here eventually - or trying to forum slide this into oblivion - which I don't think will work.

Peace and love to All.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Ooh this looks rather enticing I must say very nicely done I will certainly be keeping my eyes on this little beauty of a tale

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Congratulations and thank you. My kids laugh at me for my interest in conspiracies. I can't wait to present them with the comic books! Hopefully this is only just the beginning for you.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

This is awesome. I always suspected that it would be artists who would lead the silent but visual peace brigade. Bring it on - this art needs to be everywhere. Make it viral and the triggers will be happening all over the place. All I can say is finally a beautiful message from inspired art to assist with educating the masses about what is really happening to them and their planet.

I am blown away - gobsmacked and so pleased that I clicked on the title to view this thread. A million thank yous and a gazillion stars and whatever else you want.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Can't wait to get my hands on it. Great work.

I have to give you props on the artwork too. It's awesome!

Again great work.

A million stars and a million flags. (If only I could
)

-SAP-
edit on 12-12-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I'm coming out of lurker mode just to flag this. The artwork is terrific and the subject matter and concept is terrific as well. Best of luck.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Love it, looks like pure genius. The artwork is above par.

And yes, I can't wait to CONSUME, SHOP, and BUY my copy! (PS: throw the collectors a bone, and do a print run!)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join