It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Are Masons? (Pages: 1 2 3...4)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
What are masons? I have heard a lot about them but I dont know what they are. Can someone please tell me?

[edit on 23-10-2004 by forum345]

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
www.freedom-ministries.com...

[edit on 23-10-2004 by bluemeanie]

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Who Are The Masons?

Masons are good men, with a faith in god, as they know him, working to become better men, in service to god, their families, their communities and themselves. We are a fraternity that is over 500 years old, with members in every country in the world.

Those that do not understand service and faith, fear us, speak against us, and hate us. But that is to be expected. Some folks just can't understand not hating folks with differing religious understanding, nor can they understand not prosletyzing, but instead seeking ways of working and cooperating...

Masonry is $762 MILLION US dollars per year in charity, Shrine Hospitals, Scholarship, grants and service work. Masonry is fathers, brothers, uncles, men of every profession, seeking to serve and be better.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
and can somebody tell me what illumini and bilderbergs are?

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Read through some of the ATS threads.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
As Kinglizard said, the question has been asked and answered many times. Rather than have Yet Another Thread about this, I'm closing the thread.

new topics

top topics

join