It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should someone reveal the answers around Dec 21st?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
My answer lies with what makes you happy, what brings you joy, reveling knowledge that can possibly help someone?

To do this, Meditate and pray to whom ever you choose as your higher self, be it Jesus, Allah, The One, your Higher Conscious, for guidance with this information and then just listen in a meditative state for your answer.

Knowledge is power and reviling power's knowledge reduces that power for them.

So say we all

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by xszawe

I am saying something.. you just have to get over your skepticism.

You have to realize that the problem could be incredibly complex... how do you solve an incredibly complex problem when you can't get help with it?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by IEtherianSoul9
reply to post by TheKeyMaster

I might collapse under the weight of holding such a huge responsibility on my shoulders, especially one concerning our entire species and the only home we have.

You are so on the money you wouldnt believe it. Disclosing the information ahs so many things that change once you do so. Imagine the butterfly effect on a massive scale.
I have been trying to share with each and every one of you what i have or am able to see. I philosophise using thought experiments (google it and you will understand)
It sounds crazy but there are things that i know that i cant understand how. There are things coming that no one would even believ or believe possible.
I have always been one of those that keeps asking. I rarely take anything as fact. Science needs to take into account the vastness of the universe and the variety of everything and also take what they deem as impossible and maybe look at it again.

If there are professionals and officials looking for answers, i may not have the right answers but hear me out because my perspective and what i see may be the path that leads to a better place for all. Also i want to know how i change my username to my real name and is there anyway to sync ATS to my google+ and twitter feeds? If theres a way let me know please. Thanks.
I

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
If you have REAL information and need help with it. feel free to PM me. Otherwise i have no idea what you want. It is ultimately up to you to decide what you do with the information.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by sirric

What do your instincts tell you... that someone would have this information right now of all times?

edit on 11-12-2012 by TheKeyMaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

You could always post whatever it is on ATS in a thread titled with all capital screaming letters. You would probably (absolutely really) get flamed. but I'm sure somebody around her would believe you- it wouldn't be me, but somebody would. Then you could at least say that you tried and you might feel better.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

How can anyone help when you haven't told us anything. How are we skeptics you have told us nothing. Either trust us or just stop thread.
Good luck aussie

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Aussie67

And how can you get help when you can't reveal the information....?

Why do you think the information hasn't been revealed yet?

There are reasons... I am trying to figure them out.. the only way I see to do that is to ask the questions as I am now.

What is stopping you and others from understanding this or even accepting it is the skepticism we have all had put into us.. and that is the same skepticism that prevents this information from getting out.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Oh My God!

Please no more 12/21 crap! The calendar ends, just like any other calendar. What happens on
December 31st? Does the world end, or does the calendar start another cycle?

Are people really that....... I can't think of a nice word to put here.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

to me it's just like a dog chasing its tail, lots of action but the dogs got nowhere. Don't blame us for being skeptics when your not willing to say anything of any meaning? What do you want?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Submarines

You are missing the point though..

This is why I posed it as a hypothetical...

IF someone KNEW they had the answers to the riddles and they got them RIGHT NOW... wouldn't that freak you out because of the timing? Of all the times in history to get these answers why right now?.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Seems the whole jest is a planned book - and - that certainly could not be compiled, edited and published before the 21st of this month so ... what are we missing?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Regarding the non-fiction element... What if I do this.. what if I go through the info and simply write down all the facts and re-word the facts in my own words.. then is it completely legal no matter how much info I use? Though I think the order the info is presented is also key.

And the answer is "copyright infringement" if you take the "concept" and merely re-word it in your own words. It's not just the words that are copyrighted; but, the concepts/ideas. You need a "Copyright Lawyer".

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheKeyMaster
reply to post by sirric

What do your instincts tell you... that someone would have this information right now of all times?

My instincts tell me that we all can know if we learn and choose to listen.

No one learned to walk, talk, read, speak without trying. Same goes for our spiritual self. Most fail to try to listen but those that do are looked down upon those that do not.

I choose to listen, so I know but can't prove. I feel you are in that same place.

Sirric

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Submarines

Submarines

One could argue that if you really feel that way, then you really shouldn't take part in the conversation at all.

OP

I must be having a really blonde moment because I can't decide if you have information you're not sure about sharing or if you're posing a hypothetical dilemma.

Rev

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

The point is I could try to reveal the information earlier... BUT that was my point.. would you reveal that information knowing that it is this time in history.

Also.. the points I was asking about were hypothetical.

Once again your skepticism is clouding your vision.. causing you to jump to conclusions.

This is the real issue I see.. our issues as a society come down to trust.. all of it. That is the real revelation. The core issue.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by revmoofoo

I am just trying to focus on a hypothetical because its easier that way. If not then it will become a guessing game... and that defeats the purpose of the question.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheKeyMaster
Imagine that just recently you felt you discovered all the answers to the riddles we have been looking for... and you were debating with yourself when you should reveal this information... knowing that this Dec 21st date was supposed to be soo key to everything... would you reveal this info now OR not reveal it fearing that you yourself could be the cause of the Dec 21st event?

Also... IF you did have this information... how would you reveal it if you wanted to keep a low profile?

I would hope to find and read something along the lines of this article, and then make my decision after weighing all the pros and cons:

True democracy is based on the gift of freedom, and the gift of freedom comes from the knowledge of truth. "You shall know the truth" means that truth is attainable, truth is knowledge, truth matters. "The truth shall set you free" means that truth is not abstract and irrelevant, but powerful and liberating. Truth changes everything. Lies kill everything.

Many people around us have given up on a search for truth. It just seems too costly, too frustrating, too ethereal. Many fear that the truth, if we can ever find it, will trap us with rules and regulations, turning us into slaves. Many years ago, the world’s most famous human being said: ‘You shall know the truth and the truth will set you free.’ A radical claim indeed.

The problem with the truth is that it is most often deeply inconvenient, morally inconvenient, socially inconvenient, financially inconvenient, politically inconvenient. I remember how Mark Twain once said that it is not the parts of the Bible which he doesn’t understand that trouble him, but rather the parts that he does understand. The truth will set us free, if we are willing to pay the price. But the cost can be very high indeed. The gift of democracy has been won again and again because many of our ancestors laid down their lives so that we might be free.

Source: www3.telus.net...

edit on 12/11/2012 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by revmoofoo

Rev,

Noted, and you are probably correct.

Apologies to you OP.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

The answer is simple really. If it is harmful - don't. If it is helpful - do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join