It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid Mystery and Aliens - You Doubt God and Intelligent Design - Meet Carl Munck

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
First, if you miss watching this video, you are missing the best source of information to come along in decades about ancient sites. It has nothing to do with God or intelligent design. Even so, it supports both. Second, the argument of intelligent design and the existence of higher intelligence should be a moot point by facts of what this video presents. Carl Munck confirms what we should already know. The Bible states clearly that beings corrupted this part of God's creation. Genesis 6 covers this topic. Enoch One covers the watchers that were judged according to a 70 generation plan. TIMELINE. Meet Cark Munck and decode the mathematical relationship to the monuments on Earth and Mars.

You need to ask one question. Who is the Lord and is he telling us the truth? Not an easy question at first. Knowing that something unearthly is at work here that is obvious. Let's explore this idea.

Isaiah 19:19

In that day there will be an altar to the LORD in the heart of Egypt, and a monument to the LORD at its border.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

Word is information. Our own science is confirming that we are much more than what we see around us. The best description we can muster is a hologram of information and energy. Did the Bible get it right?

Genesis 1:1

In the Beginning (Time), God created the heavens (Space) and the earth (Matter). Let there be light (Energy).

Genesis 1:27

1:27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

Put them together. We have an IMAGE produced by Word (information) in the form of Time, Space, Matter and Energy. Not only this, but we are THE image of God in this kingdom. What else are we missing.

Ephesians 6:12

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

What do we have now? A large universe of intelligence. A planet invaded by spiritual force. What is left? Oh yes, we heave a Spiritual force telling us it is looking out for us and planning to remove the evil that is here in 70 generations after Enoch. When would that be exactly? Judgment Timeline and 15 Witnesses Telling You When,

What else can we see here?

Ephesians 3

14 For this reason I kneel before the Father, 15 from whom every family[a] in heaven and on earth derives its name.

There are families in heaven. What other mystery does Ephesians hold?

Ephesians 3

9 and to make plain to everyone the administration of this mystery, which for ages past was kept hidden in God, who created all things. 10 His intent was that now, through the church, the manifold wisdom of God should be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly realms, 11 according to his eternal purpose that he accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Paul was chosen to express God's administration of the mystery that is hidden. What wakes us up to truth? The monuments that are encoded with a blueprint. Paul, as you will recall, saw a bright light that took him to the seventh heaven. Ezekiel also witnessed such things. Enoch was taken to Heaven and shown great wonders. Why do we still dismiss these things? Can we say we have at least some evidence of truth here?

I will stop at this point and let you enjoy the most amazing video on the Internet. As you watch, recall what I have said here. Evidence for God is all around you. Either you trust what is said or you see this as a trick. Trick or treat, the decision is made by knowing God by His fruit. God is Love and Love is his Law. What more do you need to know other than this: Have Faith!

Deuteronomy 4

19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the Lord your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven. 20 But as for you, the Lord took you and brought you out of the iron-smelting furnace, out of Egypt, to be the people of his inheritance, as you now are.

Your inheritance is the Universe. Egypt is a symbol for the Earth. The promised land is Earth 2. The Bible is our hitchhikers guide. Faith makes a way where there was no way. You must be born again and baptism into this reality of water is so you can rise to new life. You were born as a Child of God to live forever. Your new robe is the one God makes from your mistakes. The wool is pulled over your eyes and then sheered off. It is washed white as snow and becomes you new robe (Body) when you are born again. Seek God and have Faith. He has not left us without evidence.

Your Friend...

edit on 10-12-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
"Smart enough to doubt that we were created by god? Here's some Bible quotes and a 2 hour video."

Obviously I'm not going to watch it, but since it involves mathematics I bet it's numerological BS.
edit on 10-12-2012 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint
"Smart enough to doubt that we were created by god? Here's some Bible quotes and a 2 hour video."

Obviously I'm not going to watch it, but since it involves mathematics I bet it's numerological BS.

The video says nothing about God other than Carl using the Lord's name in vain. I would watch the video. It's about the best information on ancient sites and the pyramids you will ever see. From there, you can then answer the question I posted for yourself. Apart from watching the video, why are you here? Ignorance is ignoring and you are clearly embracing the mindset. Bias is not an opinion. It is a rationalization to remain ignorant.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

The video says nothing about God other than Carl using the Lord's name in vain. I would watch the video. It's about the best information on ancient sites and the pyramids you will ever see. From there, you can then answer the question I posted for yourself. Apart from watching the video, why are you here? Ignorance is ignoring and you are clearly embracing the mindset. Bias is not an opinion. It is a rationalization to remain ignorant.

I didn't say it was about god, I said numerological BS. When it comes to videos like this, I draw the line at 10 minutes. Congratulations on your first post that doesn't contain a single quote from the Bible, you expressed an opinion of your own.
edit on 11-12-2012 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I remember watching this about a year ago and found it interesting that he converted Lat / Long to Northings / Eastings. Then by realigning 0 degrees longitude to over the great pyramid instead of Greenwich he showed that a number of global esoteric hotspots (Stonehenge etc) aligned perfectly with the N/E grid system.

I use the N/E grid system in my line of work with Dynamic Positioning technology (satellite use controlling my vessels engines to remain in a set position).

Maths is not one of my strong suits so he lost me when describing how he arrived at certain constants, however, I still found his theory impressive.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

I didn't say it was about god, I said numerological BS. When it comes to videos like this, I draw the line at 10 minutes. Congratulations on your first post that doesn't contain a single quote from the Bible, you expressed an opinion of your own.

It's simple mathematics. He uses no numerology. He is using the encoded symbolism in the structures to reveal their latitude and longitude. He uses Egypt as the zero meridian and the shows the relationship between all the ancient sites and the one on mars. He leaves no question that there is a direct relationship between Earth and Mars. Again, watch the video if you are interested in participating in this thread. Your insults and bias wears old and is childish.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Anything like this that shows direct relationship with consistency is revealing something profound. I can't fault his findings. For me, this is more proof of what Enoch and the Bible have stated about the Watchers and Architects that were here to construct the universe. They left well hidden markers in a language that is pure mathematics. It's astounding to see how he shows our reliance on pi to be a crutch. The way he uses the radian to get around pi is amazing in and of itself. I love this video.

Originally posted by Sublimecraft
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I remember watching this about a year ago and found it interesting that he converted Lat / Long to Northings / Eastings. Then by realigning 0 degrees longitude to over the great pyramid instead of Greenwich he showed that a number of global esoteric hotspots (Stonehenge etc) aligned perfectly with the N/E grid system.

I use the N/E grid system in my line of work with Dynamic Positioning technology (satellite use controlling my vessels engines to remain in a set position).

Maths is not one of my strong suits so he lost me when describing how he arrived at certain constants, however, I still found his theory impressive.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Oh man, you're so wrong.

He totally included quotes.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Awesome - if long-winded - video there.

At times his voice was grating, and some of the mathematics were way beyond me (though, math drives me nuts sometimes when I have numbers thrown at me helter-skelter).. At least it wasn't even CLOSE to numerology!

But all in all, he did a really great job of setting forth a theory about the ancient monuments that, on the surface, seems entirely viable. His use of symbology incorporated into some of the monuments to get some of his numbers was pretty amazing, because IF he is right.. then it really IS us (modern man) trying to be too technical and not seeing whats right in front of us.

That being said, I saw on another thread about the Grand Canyon artifacts/cave etc, someone posted (paraphrasing) 'If an scientist found evidence of lost civilizations or architecture, he'd put his name on it and get it out there so the world would know.' -- Well, this guy appears to have done just that.. but just because a find is made, does NOT mean that mainstream science will acknowledge, accept, validate, or incorporate any of it.. for whatever reason.

It ALMOST made me want to brush up on my math skillz. Almost. Then I realized how much I still loathe complex math.

new topics

top topics

join