It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on? Getting worried!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Hello there!
I would prefer not to post here (or anywhere -for all it matters) … at all, but I need to talk about this now and cannot think of anyone whom I could approach with this (silly?) matter.
I don’t need any “debunking”, because I know what I experienced, and whether you believe me or not, it really doesn’t matter to me.
I like reading on sites like ATS because many NEWS are posted much sooner here than on MSM.
I also like many of the tips, thoughts and theories of many of the members. Others- well, not so much.
And I especially enjoy reading Heff’s contributions. Thank you Heff, if you are reading this!
You are a wonderful human being!
However, me ( female) … as I am approaching the upper 40’s, I would have believed myself to be more level-headed about this whole end of 2012 thing. And I must admit that I was even a little “above” this theory. No, not doubting it so much, just thinking of it as a little glitch – sort of thing.
Thinking that nothing is going to happen for sure.
Now, here is the thing. I am not so sure of that at all anymore, and it is making me quite uncomfortable.
So I will share my observations of things that I have been noticing over the past month. The month of November 2012 until today, December 8th.

My location is a city in somewhat N/E Alberta, Canada. I have been living here for about 25 years.
We have had an above normal warm summer right through until the end of October.
Then the weather turned quickly and the temperatures fell way below normal combined with above average snowfall levels for this time of the year - and continued on ever since.
I am mentioning this, because two of the occurrences that I have witnessed are related to this, but nevertheless, I have seen those manifestations for the first time in my life.
And to point his out again, all those occurrences I have witnessed in the past month only.

The first thing that was capturing my attention was when one evening, as I was standing outside chatting with a neighbour, - during the conversation, - I happened to look up to the sky above the rooftops of the buildings across the street, and noticed a strange looking contraption of some sort moving quickly, with by comparison at the speed of a falling star, upward and away to the south.
This appearance consisted of five or six sphere like orbs stacked vertically on top of each other, the light of those were a bright white light, but subtle at the same time.
I could not estimate the size of this object, since I had no idea how far away it actually was.
I tried to find anything similar on the internet, but only came up with something similar (UFO) but nothing exactly like this object.
Anyways, I wondered if this was an UFO that I had just witnessed, but- who knows!

A few days later, at around nine in the morning while having my morning smoke, I looked up into the sky and saw two suns. YES, there were two of them… (and I actually took pictures) and before anyone will get all cross on me on this subject… and feel the need to DEBUNK this… relax!
I believe that this was caused as some sort of reflection by the huge sundog around the sun, and the outer edge of this sundog displayed a rainbow-like light and a reflection on the sun. At least I hope that this was a reflection of the sun and nothing else.

The next occurrence that happened was about two weeks later was, when a neighbour and I came back from walking our dogs, we were standing outside and still talking a bit. Suddenly, I heard this- what seemed unnaturally loud to me- a static kind of sound surrounding me. This only took place for a few seconds. I thought that I was imagining things, going insane or something and tried to ignore it. So I turned my attention back to my neighbour, only to see her standing there in a frozen position with a very puzzled look on her face.
Then she said: “Did you just hear that loud crackling noise? That was just creepy! It sounded like a huge bout of electricity, what was that?”
Yes, I told her that I heard it too, but did not feel or see anything.

The fourth strange thing was a few nights ago, when walking my dog out in the park, From the middle of the dark park area, I noticed those huge columns of light going straight up into the sky. At first I thought that there was some kind of concert going on somewhere outside the city, but then again, at minus 25 Celsius, and in the middle of the week?
I then noticed that there were quite a few of them, I counted 18 columns clearly visible all together, two were grouped in groups of three columns, three were groups of two columns, the others were single ones. There were actually even more than 18of them, but they were further away and not so clearly visible.
As I got home, I immediately googled light columns and learned what those were, and that they were natural, but nevertheless rare occurrences.
Still- just another strange thing for me to have witnessed in the past month, why have I never seen any of those things in all my life up until now in such a short timespan?

Anyway, the fifth occurrence happened this morning.
That one actually gave me a real bad feeling and is the reason for me posting all this on here.
It was really nothing too extreme, but it made me feel … uneasy… to say the least.

I had gotten into bed late last night - or at four in the morning to be exact. I had to catch up on some work on the computer, so it gotten late.
Just to be woken this morning at about 8 a.m. – woken by my bedroom and bed vibrating!
It felt like my bed had been sitting on top of a washer on a spin cycle with a deep, dark rumble, and like it was coming from within the house! This was for a few seconds only, and I thought that maybe I had been dreaming. My dog had been sleeping in my bed as well, and usually he sleeps through anything, but I felt him jumping straight up at the exact moment.
Then I was listening for noises, maybe a truck or a snowplough, but it was dead quiet. There was no machinery around anywhere.
The worst part of this was the incredible odd and creepy feeling that was accompanied to this vibration.
Something did not feel right, and after only four hours of sleep, I literally jumped out of my bed, instead of trying to get back to sleep.
Only then, it actually sunk in. There was something really odd about this shaking, and I cannot figure out why that is. Just a “sick to the stomach and uncomfortable” kind of feeling.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was this shaking that made me decide to post my past month observations on here.
But also the other incidents, that happened just NOW in just a short period of time.
And now, I am actually wondering if there really is something brewing… as in the shape of things to come.
Just had my first grandchild, this is NOT good!
Please tell me it isn’t so!
Anyways, thank you for reading!
I really just had to share this and now I am feeling a little lighter …………….but only a little.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Could the vibration of the bed have been an earthquake?

I read somewhere (no idea where) that a person can cause their bed to vibrate by muscle spasms or tremors. I don't know if this is true or not.

Everything you've related has a natural and plausible explanation. The weird part, IMO, is that they are such extremely rare events.....yet they've all happened to you. Interesting.

I've got no advice, but I believe you. Please keep us informed if more strangeness occurs.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
There is no doubt that you are seeing what you see, as we get closer to 12 21 12, we will take notice of things a lot more. Now then, if they are related to the 12 21 12 is an other a matter. Yes temps are out of the ordinary, yes there are new craft in the sky Drones UFO new NASA spacecraft... all to be the norm, nothing to be alarmed about, now if you should see the dead walking of green men running about then yes 2012 is indeed the end.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
LOL smyleegrl, no, No musclespasms!

And earthquke, here in Alberta? I hope not!
What worried me the most about this shaking was the feeling I had gotten from this, afterwards. It was surreal.
Just a horrible, doomy, sick to my stomach kind of feeling, and it seems to linger on.
Don't like that at all.

And yes, other than the lights in the sky, they were all natural occurrences.
Well, the electricity thing is hard to digest as well.
But just like you said, what makes it strange is the short time-span in which this all occured.
Otherwise, I would have probably not even paid much attention to this at all.

And yes, I will keep you updated if something else occurs , but honstly? I hope for this to not be the case!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
now if you should see the dead walking of green men running about then yes 2012 is indeed the end.

THAT ... I would probably not even notice! There have been way to many of those characters on the streets already!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
This last episode didn't happen to coincide with the earthquake that just happened in Japan did it? I'm horrible with timezones and do not know which timezone this site runs on.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
to me it is well proven that the Mayans did not believe this December to be an apocalypse, that being said, both as a group and individually if we see that date as important or sinister then we are likely to see things that support that belief

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
So where's the pic of the 2 suns?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by iforget

Well, that is just the thing .... I don't believe in the mayan "end of the world" calendar prediction.

If anything related to this would happen, in my opinion, it will be caused by the politicians and so called "leaders" of the world. And they are doing well in this regard. (sarcasm).

But after reading and hearing all this "HYPE", and then experiencing those things myself ... it surely makes me think sometimes.

But thanks! This kind of feedback is helping me right now.

I

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by cass1dy09

On my computer, I don't know how to upload those. Not that computer literate.

Either way, lets not turn this into a "proof or the two sun didn't happen" kind of thread, it is about all of the things combined. And if I knew how to upload those, believe me, I would have gladly done so already, just so I would not have to deal with those sort of comments.

Thank you anyway

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CB6699

Hang in there, keep your eyes open and watch how come January the Mayan end date gets recalculated by some and tossed in favor of a new fear by others

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by iforget

I have NO DOUBT about that...

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
What got my attention(im not in any way relating this to 21 Dec,mind you,just saying) my teenage daughter was outside one night last week,sitting on the low wall outside our back door.There's about 10meter of lawn between the wall and our fenceline,and a small gully running behind that.The fence itself,is overgrown with shrubs, trees and plants,bt not impenetrable.Suddenly she was startled by a very loud electronic buzzing,she then heard it moving along the gully,south to north direction,she said it was like a sound that could almost be felt.Really spooked her,so she ran in+closed the door.Unfortunately i didnt hear it,our house is noisy and i was in my bedroom with the door closed.Your experience made me think of that.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Maybe it was the same thing, and yes, it was really spooky. So much, that my neighbour froze dead in her tracks.
The only difference is that it seemed to have surrounded us, but we did not feel - nor see a thing.

Needless to say that we too - went inside our homes rather quickly after that.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I wasn't going to post this but when you said you heard something that sounded like static electricity I thought I would add something that happened to me. About a week ago it would have been around December 1st or 2nd, I was laying in bed. My son has type diabetes and was sick from high blood sugar so I was praying for him to feel better and while I was praying there was this loud buzzing, zinging sound on the top of my head. It also felt like a zapping, I felt a sensation. Well it terrified me. I jumped out of bed my heart was racing. I was afraid I was having a stoke or something. It only lasted a few seconds also. I googled this and there is something called exploding head syndrome. Apparently, it happens when a person is between sleep and being awake, kind of along the lines of sleep paralysis. Anyway it was a really frighting experience. I am trying not to get caught up in this 2012 stuff and be level headed about this. -- I guess reading all this doom and gloom on ATS doesn't help.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
So by saying you don’t want any debunking, what’s your issue here? Do you want to simply revel in the strangeness of it all, alluding vaguely to 12/21/12, so that our responses are restricted to, “Oh, wow, creepy!” or would you like us to attempt an explanation of these strange happenings? I have no doubt you experiences what you say you experienced. Ithink we can take that at face value, so nobody is :debunking" that fact that you saw and felt what you saw and felt, but then what? Hakf of the stuff you mentioned is comopletely mundane and not worth more than a slight shrug of the shoulders. The other half is rather weird.

On the surface, it's cold out. You saw, by definition, a UFO. You saw two suns because of light defraction in the unusually cold air. The rest of the stuff I couldn't hazard a guess, but I don't see how these could all be related to each other or that it presages the end of the world. They are personal, local experiences.

So the real question is, what are you getting worried about?

forgetomori.com... Not all that unusual really.

edit on 12/8/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I'm surprised you don't see light pillars up that way more often. Further south we get them a couple times a month in the winter.

As for the more creepaffying stuff that you're experiencing, I hope there is a mundane explanation for it because I have to spend most of the winter in your area, trecking around on snowshoes in the forests by myself. By the way, thanks for all the deep snow I have to trudge through this year!

Keep us posted.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CB6699

Just to be woken this morning at about 8 a.m. – woken by my bedroom and bed vibrating!

There was a 7.3 in Japan dec 7 2012. This reminds me of deferred pain? Ie: when you have a stomach problem you will often get a pain in the shoulder. When there are quakes at one point in the world, some residual effects will be felt elsewhere in the world. You sense of foreboding is something people experiencing natural disasters often report feeling.

Is it possible that you are simply becoming more aware of your surroundings and the environment you live in? Perhaps it has nothing to do with dec 21; 2012.
I am not poo pooing the idea altogether; I am just offering a reasonable explanation for the most recent of your experiences that seem to coincide with a natural event quite nicely.

The other events will also have a reasonable explanation. Orbs, lights and static electricity can all fall under atmospheric and weather conditions, of which you have noted in your post. I am far from having scientific data to back this explanation although I am sure some exists because of my limited high school earth science classes.

Look at meteorology, ecology, biology, atmospheric physics etc.

If anything becoming more aware can only be a good thing. If it is change you sense, why does it have to be a bad thing? Worrying about things beyond our control is a rather useless endeavour akin to chicken little imho.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CB6699

Remember that this "end date" is not the end and nothing else.

It's a cyclical calendar by nature, and is derived from many different celestial cycles of our solar system and other aspects of the Earth's movements.

It is the literal equivalent to New Years Eve....Mayan-style.

It's not to say we aren't living in INCREDIBLE times, though.

Oh, and don't worry.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CB6699

Something similar happened to myself, regarding the sensation phenomenon, although I had two witnesses.

My two friends were sitting in my room, minding their business. I got up and walked towards my desk. Suddenly, out of the blue, I felt like I left consciousness and then re-entered within what felt like minutes, but only an instant had gone by. It was also accompanied by a feeling of "Whooshing" and a strong cold feeling.

I recall it vividly. I turned around and looked at one of my friends, who was staring wide-eyed directly at me. He and my other friend looked at each other, speechless, and then back at me.

I began to say:
"Dude did you just...?"

And my friend interrupted me saying:

"Holy #! What the # was that?"

My other friend says:

"Oh my God man, that was really weird, what the hell just happened?"

I understand the feeling.
edit on 8-12-2012 by ProperlyErrant because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-12-2012 by ProperlyErrant because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join