It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.F.O in Lisbon my home town just found out today.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
hi guys this going to be my first thread ever please go easy on me.

well first of all never thought my first thread would be about U.F.O because i'm more a person of real alternative news around the world. But i was called attention by a family member of Portugal to watch this video and actually is quite intriguing.

www.youtube.com...

i still don't know how to embedding a video so i just posted the link.
also don't have to much information about this video because i'm not leaving in Portugal for several years now and i thought in share with the ATS to find out more stuff about it.

thank you and please share your thoughts.

edit on 7-12-2012 by jahlv because: speeling

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Here you go

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Perhaps

thanks

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Even though the video quality is horrible it doesnt look to be fake as far as I can tell... wth is this thing? so strange

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
First thing I thought looking at it was a guy with a parachute landing in a field?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by nyancat

its a possibility but did you notice that thing is glowing with all kind of colors ?
i'm not saying its a craft from another planet but in did i still found it strange.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
If it is not a deliberate hoax, then this is pretty darn interesting.

... No idea what it could be... Flying saucer?

Military has some literally out of this world technology these days (and days before), so it will always be difficult to judge what something is based on a low-quality video... But this really doesn't look like a parachute, that is for damned sure.

Who knows, thanks for sharing, and welcome to ATS.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I think i can see it folding together when it hits the ground.
It looks like a parachute formed kite, might look luminus because of sunlight shining through the cloth.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
NM
edit on 7-12-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Well, I'm Portuguese, so of course I felt compelled to this topic. Although I'd like to see a real UFO in my country, I'm afraid this is not it. First there's the thing itself. There's people selling these flying saucer toys at the malls, they have lights (red and blue) and they look awfully close to the thing in the video. Then there's the lack of reaction. If it was me, I'd be cursing my guts out. There's not even a breath to be heard in the video, just normal city sounds.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Also, the description mentions Rio, Brazil. Another sign of cheesiness...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Shocking pixel job there, I call CGI

There's a shadow type smudge on the right side which to me indicates CGI.
edit on 7-12-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
It's an interesting video, but unfortunately the resolution is too low to draw any useful conclusions from it.

Diogenes

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Well,for what i read from your posts im just going to declare my thread debunked thanks for your post and replays.

this could be anything in did but from my perspective looking more and more to the video to me also started to look same kind of toy deliberate filmed with a really bad camera i would say a phone camera

thanks for your replays and post it really helped to solved this little dilemma.

top topics

join