It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Womans body found in sea may be Fiona Lord

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

randyvs, Credence Clearwater Revival (CCR), Great Song, Great Music, My husband favorite band.

He'll get his old Real to Real going and put's on his head phones and he's in the old recliner with a Big Smile On His Face,,,,,, What's He Thinking,,,, Maybe I don't Want to Know

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Does it really cost extra to call Silent Witness? I have never heard that. Then again, I've never had anything to call in here.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
All I got from Jersey news today was that a womans body had been found out at sea. I thought it must be her because the Island is so small, but if it was found near France then it might not be her.
Thanks to guohua for pointing me to this thread. It's still sad whoever it is.
I should be in bed now it's 4:15am here, Good night all.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LEL01

Goodness, yes, good night! We'll see what the news brings us tomorrow.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwynnhwyfar
reply to post by guohua

Does it really cost extra to call Silent Witness? I have never heard that. Then again, I've never had anything to call in here.

gwynnhwyfar, my friend, no I corrected my mistake, sorry, thinking in Chinese again

I really do hope, we hear something from dr treg, something of value.

@ LEL01, Good Lord Friend, Get Some SLEEP!
We'll keep you posted.

edit on 6-12-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Just call me Randy sweet heart

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by guohua

reply to post by guohua

gwynnhwyfar, my friend, no I corrected my mistake, sorry, thinking in Chinese again

I really do hope, we hear something from dr treg, something of value.

@ LEL01, Good Lord Friend, Get Some SLEEP!
We'll keep you posted.

edit on 6-12-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)

I understand, I spent some time in Germany and had similar language translation problems. I must say, you are absolutely amazing with your language translation skills!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it doesn't look good. Not in the in the least.

Body Believed to be Missing Jersey Woman

I haven't gotten a response from the neighbor via Facebook, and I don't think any of us have heard back from authorities.

So... yeah, pretty terrible news. I really feel for her mother, who has now lost two family members.

I do wonder if we will see Dr. Treg again. If we don't, ever, I think we can safely assume that Dr. Treg was in fact Jane. Such a shame, no word yet as to whether the death was a result of foul play.
edit on 7-12-2012 by Osiris1953 because: Typing Gremlins

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I followed the other thread without posting and would like to thank everyone that did post.

I checked the Facebook page for States of Jersey Police and they posted this 5 hours ago:

Hi everyone, sadly we can report that the body found yesterday near Granville is believed to be missing woman Fiona Lord. Although formal identification is still to take place officers believe it to be Fiona. We would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has helped in our search and we are just sorry we can't bring you happier news.
facebook.com - FYI, you don't need an account to read, just close all the login stuff when it pops up.

Very sad news.

[ETA] Just to give an idea of the area the body was found in, in relation to her last known location.

edit on 7-12-2012 by OneisOne because: add map.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
So approximately 30 miles away.

Is it reasonable for a body to travel that far in that amount of time? And if so, did she drown?

Could she have jumped off of a ferry? Fell off a ferry? Pushed off a ferry?

Or was she dumped?

Still so many questions.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

Drtreg said in the other thread that there were no ferries that day or the day before. That didn't ring true to me, theres always ferries to Jersey from England, I would imagine the same from France.

@guohua I often forget the time here because you all come online so late ( in my time) I think it was Randyvs who reminded me to go to bed one night when he pointed out it was 3am here, thanks Randyvs.
edit on 7-12-2012 by LEL01 because: Typo.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by LEL01

Drtreg said in the other thread that there were no ferries that day or the day before. That didn't ring true to me, theres always ferries to Jersey from England, I would imagine the same from France.

I remember that being said by Dr. Treg. It seemed odd to me as well, and I absolutely believe you that there are always ferries running, why wouldn't there be? Seems like that would be a necessity.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
How tragic. I feel especially sad for her mother who has lost her husband and daughter in such a short length of time.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953

Originally posted by LEL01

I remember that being said by Dr. Treg. It seemed odd to me as well, and I absolutely believe you that there are always ferries running, why wouldn't there be? Seems like that would be a necessity.

The running of ferries depends on the weather. For example, in the past i have been on a ferry that was not allowed to leave Dover harbour due to the gale in the Channel. There have been storms this week so i suppose it is very possible that the ferries were not running. Without checking though, i could not say for sure if that is the case this week or not.
edit on 7-12-2012 by Flavian because: Missing word

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I hadn't remembered the statement about the ferries, but you are right, 3rd post down.

No ferries left the island on the day of, or the day before the disappearance.

dr treg posts in missing partner thread
edit on 7-12201212-1212 by gwynnhwyfar because: Oops, fixed link.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Of course weather could be an issue... I just find it hard to accept anything Dr. Treg has said at face value.
edit on 7-12-2012 by Osiris1953 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I can only find current arrival and departure info, but nothing about prior days. I wonder if the police will be able to put together a better picture of what happened, and if they will ever publish it. I'm guessing not much else will be made public - the info has been pretty sparse all the way along. I think this is going to bug us, for a long time, wondering what happened.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I've never seen anything like this. It all makes less sense as we go along.
My heart truly does go out to Fiona's mother. Does it seem to anyone else that Fiona is not Treg.
That's how it appears to me as the fog clears a bit.

gwyn

You're fantast8ic my friend.

edit on 7-12-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Yes, I think Fiona is most likely not treg. I still would really like to know about the writing on the picture, and a few other things, though.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

reply to post by randyvs

Yes, I think Fiona is most likely not treg. I still would really like to know about the writing on the picture, and a few other things, though.

Has any one checked to see if dr. treg has signed on recently ?
Sorry about the typos, I just woke up and haven't had my shower yet. I had horrible dream last night tied to this thread. So I had to jump right on here to see what was happening. Still groggy.

I'm in the shower.
edit on 7-12-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join