It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Max Clifford arrested for sexual offences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
So, the guy who has protected countless child abusers has finally been dragged in.

Hes a pretty powerful guy, i wonder where this will lead. Hopefully to the arrest of the people this guy protected for decades.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I know what you mean, but really what do you expect. Once this reaches a certain a level it will get dropped faster than the WTC at freefall. The police have already admitted they screwed up over Saville, i would hasten to add probably on purpose, due to the above statement

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by FFS4000
I know what you mean, but really what do you expect. Once this reaches a certain a level it will get dropped faster than the WTC at freefall. The police have already admitted they screwed up over Saville, i would hasten to add probably on purpose, due to the above statement

I expect the same.

Im sure the royal baby was announced because of something to do with this. Its a perfect way to push the publics attention away from the sexual abuse scandal. She isnt even 3 months pregnant, people rarely celebrate until after this fragile time.

Max is pretty high up, but im sure this goes much higher. We have seen money can buy you freedom and immunity from the law. This was proven not so long ago when the heir to the Tetra Pak company killed his wife, burried her under garbage in a room, and hid her boby for months. He got, 0 days prison time, just a slap on the wrist.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

That guy did not kill his wife, she died and he hid her body because they were both drug addicts.
Oh and she died of an overdose and he hid her for a week not months, he was very very mentally ill plus addicted to drugs.
Back to the OP lets do the right thing and not presume he is guilty eh?
Many people are jumping on bandwagons hoping to get a pay out.
Let the police and courts find out if he has done these things then If found guilty send him to jail.

edit on 6-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

How can the courts or judicial system be trusted? We have seen child abusers walk away with suspended sentences, or a slap on the wrist before. We have heard judges applaud the bravery of burglars. The system isnt fit for purpose, its a sham.

The police are bent, and so are the judges. Had a normal, non billionaire done the same to a person, they would have been locked up. The excuse of being on drugs, or addicted would have not done anything to help the ordinary guy. Hows that an excuse? Oh i forgot she was dead cos i was high..yet i remembered to tell the maid to keep people out of the room the body was in. And only came clean, revealing everything (remembered everything despite being so high) after someone stumbled upon it.

This shows, without a doubt money, and influence get you a free ride, despite however despicable the crime.
edit on 6-12-2012 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Look you posted about the tetra pack fella and it was all not true so I corrected you. He is currently in a secure mental hospital getting treated.
What do you want us to do hunt MC down and burn him? No I thought not so lets find out if he has done these things first.
It is like a witchhunt at the moment and until he is found guilty in a court of law he is presumed innocent.
All we know is he has been arrested, we do not know the details so I will let the police and courts decide.
The law is not perfect at all but it is all we have at the moment.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

BUSTED!

Hope something happens and this isn't pushed under the carpet by his wealth and influence.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Regarding the Tetra Pak heir, the charge wasn't manslaughter or murder or even causing death by misadventure, etc. The charge was actually concealing a body and failing to notify the authorities. The majority on similar charges also do not get jail time, particularly if they are drug addicts. People can try and spin that whichever way they like but at the end of the day, facts are facts and that isn't something you go to prison for (in most circumstances).

Back to Max Clifford, i totally agree with Boy Monkey. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty and, frankly, i wouldn't have it any other way. Can you imagine the unfairness of being guilty until proven innocent? That is not a desirable state to get to.

On the other hand, on a personal level, i do not like Max Clifford and have always thought he looked "shifty".

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by lifttheveil

Sorry that vid proves nothing, It mentions randy old men with 17 year olds which is not illegal nor is it child abuse.
Yes I do not agree with it but it looks like randy old men want that stuff and are willing to pay for it.
I do not like MC but boy I bet if he goes down he will take half of the famous people with him.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
www.thesun.co.uk...

PR guru Max Clifford has been charged with 11 counts of indecent assault against teenage girls, Scotland Yard said tonight

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Alison Saunders, Chief Crown Prosecutor for CPS London, said: 'We have carefully considered the evidence gathered as part of Operation Yewtree in relation to Max Clifford, who was initially arrested on 6 December 2012 over allegations of sexual offences.

'Having completed our review, we have concluded that there is sufficient evidence and it is in the public interest for Mr Clifford to be charged with 11 offences of indecent assault relating to seven complainants

so they've charged him (he denies it), seem's operation Yewtree is still going on.
however as mentioned in another thread www.abovetopsecret.com...
are they sacrificing minor (Gary Glitter, Freddie Starr, DJ Dave Lee Travis, Rolf Harris and Jim Davidson) players while the more major continue with attrocities??

edit on 26-4-2013 by christafinias because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join