It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where does the idea that Freemasons worship Lucifer come from??

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78

when i said i'm againt secrets it's secrets more along the lines of what you are talking about...

No, secrets are fine, secrets can be a danger into the wrong hand, what is bad is using the secrets you know to control others, that is the problem, only women do that anyway. They act like women, the whole establishment.
I would call them the virginia gals. These are not real men, those men are gone, like the fathers who founded
united states, some of them were masons, but I have a great respect for people such as them. Those were true men, not these thin foil ass monkeys you see today around as your presidents, they hold no value, they are a bunch of corupted crooks, part of the global establishment mob. (I place masonry along with them)

The way I see it you must be worthy to even have a secret, never mind keeping it.
People that are not worthy will use the secrets against you, control you with what they know works.
As I stated it's not about having secrets, but using them against others in the scope of manipulating others with the knowlege you have.

Yea i get what you mean but some secrets shouldn't be kept and some are private and should be, you see i was for Julian Assange leaking documents out to the public, most secrets the government shouldn't keep like the fact we just found out about six months ago in the 1930's that people from Guatemala were purposely infected with syphilis to test vaccines by the United States which should never have happened and we find out about it 80 years later plus MK-Ultra and not to mention the experiments there doing today, we as people have the right to know that these injustices are going on and have a say in the mater.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Achilles 13

Could it be perhaps that your definition of what the name Lucifer means and what other people mean is different ?
Could it be possible that the meanings you attach to some word, things, and organizations are not what it means to others who have learned more about it in a different way than you have?

Lucifer= Bearer of light
Baphomet= baptized in wisdom

It seems to me that many people have taken a false narrative hook line and sinker without a single pause to question whether or not its true or even plausible or even who and why someone would do such a thing

The truth and history are much more interesting when you get passed the disinformation imagined up by Genocidal, rapacious, religions that have been and even are now inexorably linked to or the direct cause of the majority of war and ignorance on this planet.

Who are the real evil ones ?

The cosmic joke.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

How does taking an oath an obligation make you blinded? Tons of people take oaths and obligations all the time.

The 33rd is the highest degree in the Scottish Rite, not all of Freemasonry. You also say the Masonic order is like an army and equate degrees to rank. This is a mistake. Rank isn't gained through the degrees, but through the positions you hold in a particular body. I've posted on this several times and in fact can show that the Scottish Rite is not the superior organization, and also the fact that all appendant organization require permission from the Grand Lodge to operate within that jurisdiction. There's also the fact that every Grand Lodge at the Blue Lodge level is sovereign unto itself and relies upon mutual recognition from other Grand Lodges. The Scottish Rite cannot usurp this power. Nor can the Scottish Rite usurp the power of the other appendant orders either. If someone from the Scottish Rite came in claiming they could usurp my power as the presiding officer just because they were Scottish Rite, I'd kindly rectify the situation and admonish them of their mistake.

How is it possible that you can make a better man, but not a better person?

Every degree has a lesson in it. It's up to the person to learn by it. The lessons are not flawed, man is flawed. Unless you think charity, fidelity, honesty, love, faith, tolerance, prudence, justice, temperance, and honesty is flawed.

In Freemasonry individuality is very important. Individual faith. You move through the degrees on your own accord. You must freely join because you chose to. You must apply the lessons taught to you, the Fraternity cannot force a man to better, he must do that on his own.

How is a system based on books wrong? How is it our system is only based on books? Many things are based off books.

Are you a US citizen? Do you not believe in the Bill of Rights? Do we as free citizens not have the right to assemble? Right to privacy? Freedom of expression? Or are you against the basic premises of freedom? Or do you rather claim that this agressive and rather authoritarian manner is your version of "freedom"? Do you want a thought and moral police? Why do you wish to attack privacy in such a manner?

reply to post by pepsi78

Who are you to say who cannot keep a secret and who can? Who says we keep our secrets to manipulate anyone? Who says we use secrets in a bad manner? I keep secrets they asked me to and I also gave them my word.

reply to post by King Seesar

You put too much power into that Masonry is involved with "TPTB" or "NWO".

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

I disagree that i put too much power in that Masonry is involved with the powers that be, i just state a very logical way on how it can be done and how i think it is done, if i gave Masonry so much power in accord with TPTB i would have never made the statement i made a few posts ago when i said a small fraction of TPTB is of Masonry but to think that such dealings haven't gone on somewhere in the world in Masonry i think is unwise on your part.

Also to further that point i'v stated many times before that i feel European Masonry has more of the infiltration then American Masonry because it begets more power in terms of its membership and its all about making the right connections and keeping a eye on you all as well as other spectrums of life like religion and all the ect ect ect's, but make no mistake about it they have point men in American Masonry also that when need be they contact, but again when you look at the big picture Masonry is only a small part of there plan with such things as stealing your symbols and making people think it's them and there meaning of it and not the roots of Egyptian symbology and the Masons symbology everything serves a purpose for them including that.

edit on 2-7-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

The 33rd is the highest degree in the Scottish Rite, not all of Freemasonry. You also say the Masonic order is like an army and equate degrees to rank. This is a mistake. Rank isn't gained through the degrees, but through the positions you hold in a particular body.

I've posted on this several times and in fact can show that the Scottish Rite is not the superior organization, and also the fact that all appendant organization require permission from the Grand Lodge to operate within that jurisdiction.

Sound like the military, what you are talking to me about is rank and juristictions.

How is it possible that you can make a better man, but not a better person?

A man is not related to a person in terms, first you are a person then you are a man.
How can I explain this to you, your first and last name, your family name defines your family and your last name defines who you are, man, or woman. Becoming a better man does not make you a better person as a whole, just makes you a better man.

Are you a US citizen? Do you not believe in the Bill of Rights? Do we as free citizens not have the right to assemble? Right to privacy? Freedom of expression? Or are you against the basic premises of freedom? Or do you rather claim that this agressive and rather authoritarian manner is your version of "freedom"? Do you want a thought and moral police? Why do you wish to attack privacy in such a manner?

I am not a US citizen, and I;m not against the bill of rights, what I'm against is material slavery imposed on people. (or should I say on the consumers) because it's what people have become.
People can't see it because they are "deep asleep" and are like consuming zombies, that is your "utopian world"
and your concept of freedom.

Who says we keep our secrets to manipulate anyone?

The people do. Did I tell you I think masonry is satanic ?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Freemasonry is structured as any organized group is. It's not militaristic, its just organized. What you do from what I see in your posts is you equate rank with degrees. This is not so.

A man is not related to a person in terms, first you are a person then you are a man.

I disagree and the dictionary disagrees.

Definition of PERSON

1: human, individual —sometimes used in combination especially by those who prefer to avoid man in compounds applicable to both sexes

Definition of MAN

1a (1) : an individual human; especially : an adult male human (2) : a man belonging to a particular category (as by birth, residence, membership, or occupation) —usually used in combination (3) : husband (4) : lover

You know nothing of what my concept of freedom is. Mine is something closer to what the Founding Fathers wanted and not the mess we have today.

Thanks for dodging my questions.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

I disagree and the dictionary disagrees.

Being a man is just one sided, being a person is involving your two sides.
You are wrong from all points of view, esoteric, social and the rest.
So how can becoming a better man make a better person out of you, unless the other part is bad, the female ? (in your view) You do know were all twins, it's what a person is, so how do you come with such lies to me ?

You got it the other way around anyway, masonry makes better women, but that is another topic.

edit on 2-7-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
reply to post by KSigMason

Also to further that point i'v stated many times before that i feel European Masonry has more of the infiltration then American Masonry because it begets more power in terms of its membership and its all about making the right connections and keeping a eye on you all as well as other spectrums of life like religion and all the ect ect ect's, but make no mistake about it they have point men in American Masonry also that when need be they contact, but again when you look at the big picture Masonry is only a small part of there plan with such things as stealing your symbols and making people think it's them and there meaning of it and not the roots of Egyptian symbology and the Masons symbology everything serves a purpose for them including that.

edit on 2-7-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

So you acknowledge that the Anglo-American Freemasons are mostly good men, and so now your bogeyman is Continental Masonry. While it is possible that I as a Freemason of a European Obedience could infiltrate (enter) a regular Lodge, what good would it do me? How would I have power over any of the Brethren there? To ascend the Chairs in a regular Lodge to become a Worshipful Master of a Lodge and obtain a Grand Lodge vote and possible a chair in a GL I would have to be a member of a regular Lodge.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Being a better man is to be a better person.

How am I wrong? I proved through the dictionary that I was right. You're just trying to side step the definitions.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Being a better man is to be a better person.

Being a better man makes you a better man not a better person.

How am I wrong? I proved through the dictionary that I was right. You're just trying to side step the definitions.

The dictionary referes to the man as a human, as in "MAN KIND" not as in your fraternity of "man" the male in other words the "male" "fraternity from brother-hood" meaning only for men.

So becoming a better man does not make you a better person, just a better man, it can't make you a better person.

You are not using the term correct, the term man kind does not asociate with the man (male). and it makes refrence on a universal level.

edit on 2-7-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by no1smootha

It's no bogeyman it's a fact European Masonry in some countries has more political figures then American Masonry, at one time they were probably close to even in that regard, so it makes sense to infiltrate that territory with more point men from TPTB to make those political connections, when you still add it all up including European Masonry the secret sect of the non recognized degrees TPTB make up in European Masonry is still a very small percent, so no i don't think your part of the shaddy infiltrated side of European Masonry like i said it's really a small percent, they (TPTB) have there eyes on much more popular and powerful endeavours, but they have there connections in Masonry was the point i was getting at, but don't get all defensive because they have there connections in many places and in more mass.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
*This is for all the ignorant mason bashers.*

Haters wanna hate.

Lovers wanna love.

I don't even want , none of the above.

I want to piss on you.

Piss. piss, piss.

-Dave Chapelle-

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

So in your opinion do poltics corrupt individual Freemasons, or do Freemasons taint government? In my opinion, the EU government is better for the participation of the Continental Brother and Sister Freemasons because they support the ideal of the Universal Rights of Man.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I personally don't buy all the Mason stuff out there, but maybe I am biased because all of the males in my life are affiliated with them.

But just going to throw this out there if it hasn't been already, and I apologies if it has.

This is said to be a Shriner I believe, and the interviewer a christian.
I say that with warning and take it as you will.
I think he just may be the biggest, oldest troll ever.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by no1smootha

Good question i would say the Masons who are part of TPTB joined not for the brotherhood aspect but to make connections and get powerful people to join there secret sect, now if they get people from politics on board with the program these would be corrupt officials who are part of the secret government/black op version of what ever country this happens to be, now not every politician is corrupt and this gos for every country but there are those who are in bed with the NWO/TPTB and i don't mean Hulk Hogan Kevin Nash and Scott Hall (i liked those guys by the way lol) and this is how the powers that be operate, they infiltrate places were they know they can make powerful connections bring them on board and now you have TPTB.....

But like i said i only think they have a small operation within the boundries of the Masons and they asign fake quote un quote "higher degrees" that they keep to them selfs and alot of times when they make contacts with powerful people and they do favors for them they have no idea these people are even TPTB that's why they operate under the veil of stealth and if any of the reguler Masons knew these people were in there lodges they would get booted and exposed.
edit on 3-7-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

They will never admit to it, in stead when you bring up the goat they come up with this wild stories.
The templars at solomon temple worshiped the goat, because the goat is the sabatical goat, Saturn.
It's why the masons hate king philip, because masons asocciate with the templars, when you ask them about Baphomet they come with two stories, one that Levi invented it from nothing, two that baphomet is refering to the prophet. Of course the goat is real, it's what the templars worshiped, the goat head.
edit on 3-7-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Haven't read every post within this thread, however, for the OP... you might want to check out this guys website. He goes by the name of Freeman. I discovered his website not to long ago. I find his information interesting, even though I believe many of his concepts are weird. Even still he seems like a good guy who isn't trying to force anything on to anyone. There are several videos and radio interviews where he explains what his research has revealed regarding the Mason's and how they came to be. One of things he likes to point out, which is true btw... in the Bible both Lucifer and Jesus are referred to as the Morning Star. (edit to add: Isaiah and Revelations are two Books within the Bible I recommend reading for your own studies.)

Here is his website. www.freemantv.com...

edit on 3-7-2011 by littlebunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

I am very tired of you making fun of our sacred goat pepsi and frankly it has to stop.

People who join Masonry to find powerful friends will not only be severly disappointed , but you will find such an attempt to be a huge waste of time. People looking for powerful allies will find the Rotary Club and likewise organizations to be more useful to them. People who join for powerful friends often end up leaving the fraternity. You will also be unliked by your brethren as they will know of your true intentions.

edit on 3-7-2011 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-7-2011 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I am very tired of you making fun of our sacred goat pepsi and frankly it has to stop.

You may make a joke out of it to make people think it's no big deal, but we all know what is what

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78

You may make a joke out of it to make people think it's no big deal, but we all know what is what

in this case, Pepsie, I implore you to produce anything..... I repeat, .....anything that can prove that we worry about a goat in the least bit. It's a joke. It's always been a joke.

Make me wrong on this one. Please....

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join