It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do we dislike PIMPS, but we tolerate our government?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Just doing some thinking (racing thoughts) and how our two party system, (US) exploits people in pretty much the same way as pimps exploit their stabel of prostitutes..

Look at how the Democrats "say" they are looking out for the less fortunate but do nothing to help them.
The Republicans on the other hand pimp out those who are in the opposite end of the monetary spectrum.

In the mean time, they live the high life living off of all of us, creating division and rewarding those of us who elect them, with nothing more than broken promises!

Think about it, a pimp promises his "worker" protection but they reward them by keeping them down and stealing the money that they earn. The government, makes empty promises, and takes money from those who work in pretty much the same matter!

Vote for me, I will protect you. Ho for me and I will protect you and in realtity, the idea of protection ends up being nothing more than a way to control and steal money that is made from the person that they claim to be protecting!!!

Sorry, but I think analogies are the best way to show a hypocracy in any system and for some reason this thought came to me and I thought I would share it...

edit on 4-12-2012 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

I don't hate pimps. At least you know what they are when you see them. They are very public about what they do and how they run their business. The government however puts on a big front and you never know what's going on behind closed doors. At least with pimps you know!

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Who the F respects our government?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Your right. Perhaps Hate is too strong of a word. Would the title, "US government runs biggest whore house in the world" be better?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Works for me!

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I neither hate pimps nor respect the current regime.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

Changed the title, I concur, I don't respect the government either.....

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963
Why do we hate PIMPS, but we respect our government?

Hi seeker. Speaking left/right, republican/democrat; Consider the scenario that BLUE and RED just might be two dummypuppet options installed as "freedom of choice" by TPTB. The mantras of programming echoes through the reality tunnels of upbringing. Maybe we are to be busy ants and shopping units, not to question governmental authority or connecting the dots on the bloodstained monetary pathway of true power? Just a thought...

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
It';s not like a pimp, it's a straight up extortion racket.

"Youse better pay us some protection money. You wouldn't want nothing to HAPPEN to your business, here, would ya?"

Sound familiar? If you don't pay up, they break your legs, or burn down your store. Then you pay up some more.

Only difference is, if you don't pay the vig, the hush money, the protection, the TAXES, the govt puts you in jail instead of breaking your legs, so they can still make money off you. Instead of burning down your home/business, they just take it from you. And they generate make believe boogey men to "protect" you from. And make YOU pay them back for what these boogey men have done.

It's the biggest gang in the world. That's all it is.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

One mans extortion is another mans law???

top topics

join