It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Couple of options for you...........

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Sorry I didn't realize you had chosen one while I was working on it. You made a great choice. I will go ahead and post what I did in case you want to shuffle through all the ones made or you.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

Ooh

Now that is something I likey (:

Quick question, is it possible to make the Theo emblem a bit bigger, by putting ATS logo between the two globes, so that you can stretch Theo?

Sorry, if I sound like a pain in the arse G&G's...If it's too much just tell me to shaddup and be grateful

edit on 26-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
There is so much great work going on here; all of you G&G's are amazing, and I have really loved all of the suggestions..Just know, none of your hard work has gone to waste, and I will definitely use them all at sometime or another.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   

No problem really.
What's more important (to me anyway) is you get the av you want and go satisfied back into the ATS wilderness....

This will have to be the last one for the night sadly.

My backyard's starting to flood...

Happy (drenched) Australia Day everyone....

edit on 26/1/2013 by 74Templar because: added text

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Hats off to the ATS avatar creators!

This has been a great harvest for me.
I found many avatars that I like.

I have decided to grab them all, and have them ready for when I create new threads. My idea is to pick an avatar carefully, before every new thead. The avatar must fit the thread, and I will wear that avatar for the duration of that thread.

Anyway, here are the great ones:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
@Dutcheagle
Initially, I said I did not like this one, but it has grown on me. It is an excellent design. The only thing that I have against it, is that it is black and white. I would like to explore this concept further. Can you make the "Q" yellow, and the background a glossy rich blue? Also, I would like to take the ATS logo off. I just want the "Q" and the mask. The mask fits the "Q" perfectly, and the "Q" is more than friendly enough.

@FortAnthem
The silly avatar that you created, has also grown on me. Having the "Q" character from StarTrek is an excellent choice. (He was always my favourite character in StarTrek.) Would you mind also giving me this avatar, but without the mask? Maybe in the future, I just want to add the letter "Q" somewhere to this photo, without even having a mask at all. I would really appreciate that.

@Agarta
I love what you have done to the white mask here! And the shiny "Q" is great. I feel neutral about the guy popping out, but he kind of fits in. He matches the rest of the picture. Well, at least his shirt does.
Anyway, great effort! I will definitely use it.

@bigfatfurrytexan
Let me think: What can one say about perfection?
I love the man in the tuxedo, behind the dark blue "Q". I like the mask he is wearing. I like the shiny floor he is standing on. Did I say yet that I love this avatar...?
Then there is the circular dragon, made from multi-colored flames. What a master piece!
I love the vertical rainbow, with the glittery effect. Everything about this avatar is perfection.

@Zarniwoop
I was over the moon with joy when I saw this cartoon-like character. He has a great friendly smile, and his mask is just the right size. And black is the right colour for the mask. He wears the "Q" symbol proudly on his chest. I love the colour purple, and this avatar has plenty of it. You have proven that the two concepts of "mask" and "friendliness" CAN be combined and integrated. I thank you for that! Cheers to you, mate!

I have decided, that I will be wearing the avatar made by Zarniwoop for a while. It represents me perfectly at this point in time.

One more request:

The avatar by Zarniwoop has triggered a thought in my mind:
Shouldn't there be a "Q" superhero?
He could have a mask, a cape, and the letter "Q" on his chest - his superhero symbol.

I would love to see this concept explored.
I would love to see the masked "Q" superhero, ...because he is one of the good guys, and he has a friendly face, and he has a small mask that only covers his eyes.

If you guys still have any energy left, ...otherwise we could explore this some other day.

Thank you everyone, for the GREAT contributions.
QMask

edit on 26-1-2013 by QMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by QMask
@Dutcheagle
Initially, I said I did not like this one, but it has grown on me. It is an excellent design. The only thing that I have against it, is that it is black and white. I would like to explore this concept further. Can you make the "Q" yellow, and the background a glossy rich blue? Also, I would like to take the ATS logo off. I just want the "Q" and the mask. The mask fits the "Q" perfectly, and the "Q" is more than friendly enough.

Thank you everyone, for the GREAT contributions.
QMask

I know what you mean but you have to keep in mind and the moment i made that post i didnt had much to go with.
If you can more specific in the colors and moods maybe a background that you want it on i will try to edit it to your needs

Edit
Im going to apply the information which you just shared and i will do my best im at work not at the moment but when i'm home i will start making your design
edit on 26-1-2013 by Dutcheagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
The Ferryman avatar:

What a GREAT piece of art!

I found this one in the old "Avatar Creations" thread.
It was posted by bigfatfurrytexan here, in this post:

The Ferryman post

This one grabbed my attention like very few avatars have ever done.
I literally couldn't stop looking at it. It is that beautiful.

There is a perfect balance of colours. And the dark figure is very misterious. I love the fact that you can see underneath the water's surface. I like the fact that the water is shallow. I absolutely love the boat.

Before anybody gets any ideas, this avatar belongs to ATS member Ferryman.
...as can be seen from this profile page:
Ferryman profile page

I just wanted to make everybody in this thread aware of this great avatar that was produced by bigfatfurrytexan.

Great job!

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
for the BSG fans again.. if you want to be evil add your own text to this, Cylon Raider (Season 3-4 version)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

Cheers (: Looks great; Thanks so much ATS Crew! You guys are amazing!

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Agreed - that looks fantastic!

74Temp has come through with the goods........again.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I hope you plan on sticking around mate......resistance is futile!

You do awesome work.

Trekognize.........

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Don't get me wrong; I thoroughly enjoyed yours, and the others. However, the esoteric scheme and duality, are where it's at for me

I'm gonna keep the others to cycle through every so often!

Thanks for helping me to get a customized avatar gang; love you all!

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft
reply to post by vkey08

I hope you plan on sticking around mate......resistance is futile!

You do awesome work.

Trekognize.........

Si, I'm gonna render out some trek stuff too
i have a few ideas... and thank you very much

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Don't get me wrong

LOL - it's quite alright mate, honestly. I'm just glad you have come away getting exactly what you wanted.

That is what this thread is all about and usually those who come here requesting an avatar end up leaving with a whole wardrobe!

Enjoy!!!

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Hi Sublimecraft,

I think you created this avatar for ATS member DoubleEE recently, in the "BTS : Avatar Creations" thread.

To me, this is the most beautiful avatar that I have ever seen on the whole of ATS.

You created this avatar for DoubleEE on 01-01-2013.
Since then and now, DoubleEE has been banned from ATS, as you can see here:
Profile for DoubleEE

Here is my request: May I have this avatar PLEASE!!

I already have a copy of it, but my copy contains the two "e" alphabet characters.
I would like to have this without the two "e" alphabet characters.

Could you help me with this, please?

Just to refresh your memory:

DoubleEE asked for an avatar to be created here:
Original request by DoubleEE

And you resonded to DoubleEE here:
Response to DoubleEE

As you can see, I have done some homework on this issue.

Regards
QMask

Edit to add:
Sublimecraft sent me the avatar that I requested, plus the flip side of it.
Thank you very much, Sublimecraft !!!

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by QMask

I know you're new here, so just a friendly warning. It's very bad form (not to mention frowned upon by staff) to ask or speculate as to why any particular member is banned.. Just a heads up that it's not considered good subject matter to talk about.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by QMask

I had started working on some layers for a superhero last night. Here is what I came up with for you:

RE: The Ferryman.....i only cropped an awesome image from another awesome artist. Most of what I do is amalgamations of other works, blended in photoshop to create a new work. The one you reference, however, was just a crop fro me. We both were amazed by it, it seems.

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join