It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by Sublimecraft
reply to post by jude11

Wow!

Thank you so much. Great work.

I don't get the reference to the last one but I'm on the inside looking out. Hard to see what others think of me. Except the trolls that is.

Not being ungrateful but I really like the pic I have so is there a way to work with something like that? Wolves, lightning, old Oak trees...? I've always liked the Wolf, Old Dead Oak tree and Eagle together in the forefront with a bright moon behind almost silhouetting all....not colorful.

If it's too much, I understand.

Peace

Something like this????

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

That's awesome Marty.

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Rock on Marty, stars for all your posts / work

Waiting on Agarta to show us all his skills, keep up the art spree

SS

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Zelda fans out there?

-SAP-
edit on 2-12-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
For all you DJ Fans out there!!

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Am I allowed to make a request?

I would feel extra special if I had several skilled ATS avatar artist working on a " Special project "

Thanks.

SS

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spike Spiegle
Am I allowed to make a request?

I would feel extra special if I had several skilled ATS avatar artist working on a " Special project "

Thanks.

SS

What do you have in mind???? And what do you mean by 'Special'???

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I don't know sounds kind of risky to me.

What were you thinkin' SS?

-SAP-

edit on 2-12-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Can anyone of you talented people here help me put ATS, or the Above Network logo, or anything that says ATS in my avatar? Maybe over my necklace so I can be made to look more A.I.? Maybe help make my avatar have a new background behind it besides just black? If it can be done, I'd like it more metallic and silver-ish. I want to look kind of like a robot..lol. Maybe no more denim showing? If any of that makes sense, and can even be done.. I'd really love to change my avatar to something made by another member representing an ATS logo or something along the lines of that.

P.S. I'd really love a new signature too, that kind of matches my new avatar. If anyone could help, I would be really thankful!
S&F for this thread! I loved browsing through the old one and seeing all the great work.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

The theme would be CowboyBebop, Spike Spiegle, just like my present avatar, but Christmas edition.

Post it to this thread, best one wins!

SS

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Katharos62191
Can anyone of you talented people here help me put ATS, or the Above Network logo, or anything that says ATS in my avatar? Maybe over my necklace so I can be made to look more A.I.? Maybe help make my avatar have a new background behind it besides just black? If it can be done, I'd like it more metallic and silver-ish. I want to look kind of like a robot..lol. Maybe no more denim showing? If any of that makes sense, and can even be done.. I'd really love to change my avatar to something made by another member representing an ATS logo or something along the lines of that.

P.S. I'd really love a new signature too, that kind of matches my new avatar. If anyone could help, I would be really thankful!
S&F for this thread! I loved browsing through the old one and seeing all the great work.

tried my best, made the neck inverted in colour - looks more AI-Robotish....hope that works

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
So many wonderful avatars on ats and the talent. Well I'm lucky to even have a pic & even then it's just some generic down load of a free avatar site
I do actually have a sort of verry elongated sort of dragon as my background ( I big fail there
) . My ideal av' would be a dragon, preferably female and maybe even a sward sticking out of its heart lol. Very hard time finding anything close. Maybe I should have just asked an ATS expert first up. If any want to help I'd be very thankful. Great idea for a thread

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by feelingconnected
So many wonderful avatars on ats and the talent. Well I'm lucky to even have a pic & even then it's just some generic down load of a free avatar site
I do actually have a sort of verry elongated sort of dragon as my background ( I big fail there
) . My ideal av' would be a dragon, preferably female and maybe even a sward sticking out of its heart lol. Very hard time finding anything close. Maybe I should have just asked an ATS expert first up. If any want to help I'd be very thankful. Great idea for a thread

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

That's awesome Marty

One of my favorites so far, well done.

SS

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by feelingconnected

A few dragon designs;

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

I really like it, and very quick. I do though wonder what it would look like without the ats on it. Although I don't want to be fussy. Thanks very much for your help, your work is fantastic

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spike Spiegle

The theme would be CowboyBebop, Spike Spiegle, just like my present avatar, but Christmas edition.

Post it to this thread, best one wins!

SS

edit on 12/12/3 by Im a Marty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

Wow, you too. Now it will be a hard decision. They are all fantastic. Clever people's on ATS. I think I'll have to have one for my screen saver on comp' too. I've actually been after a tat design for a long time. One may suit once I can check them out closer later tonight.
thank you greatly.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

There you go, no problems at all

edit on 12/12/3 by Im a Marty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by feelingconnected

Which one did you want the full image of? I can post the entire pic if you want. Many of these are cropped images from Google to fit as an avatar.

Not sure if any would translate well as a tattoo though, but hey if you find the image you want to get on your skin, then I'm always happy to help someone join the inked club.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join