It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I'm not sure if this is any different than that which you already have. You decide. My brain is pickled from the week from hell.

But I have the template saved in .psd format. I can make amendments really easily. Pitch/hue/saturation....that is all easy.

If you are still online, i should be conscious for a bit. But i make no promises. LOL

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Long live the Evil cry baby TUT !

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

I'm not sure if this is any different than that which you already have. You decide. My brain is pickled from the week from hell.

But I have the template saved in .psd format. I can make amendments really easily. Pitch/hue/saturation....that is all easy.

If you are still online, i should be conscious for a bit. But i make no promises. LOL

No worries as they say here in Lotus Land.

What I'm looking for is this image (below), pre-sized for you - where the moon is simply cut straight from there (no fading, that didn't work, so we'll go 100% photo realistic (as is, below), but if you can change the hue to something a little bit redder (not too much) that would be cool.

deleted

Edit - that was 13% of the original - let me go and get one for 12% (it's just slightly too big) - brb.

Please use this one here (12% - how appropriate)

Thank's again for the Christmas present!

To 2013, and beyond!

Every day's a new day - pleasant dreams.

edit on 22-12-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

edit on 22-12-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by tport17

Just following up with you....i am working on this. I should have you something by tonight.

But first, i am still waaaaay behind on sleep. Shopping is done, though!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

reply to post by tport17

Just following up with you....i am working on this. I should have you something by tonight.

But first, i am still waaaaay behind on sleep. Shopping is done, though!

Oooo thank you! I had given up. No rush in the least, sleep away and enjoy your Christmas.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
sorry testing

edit on 22-12-2012 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Hey bigfurry I hope your enjoying your holidays and R&R time.

I think I've figiured out how to size and clip out the new replacement moon and then place it on a transparent background on my own, and it's a bit of a pain, and I don't want you to waste time on it, thus the PM and this message.

Peace and love be with you and yours this Christmas,

NAM

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Hey bigfurry I hope your enjoying your holidays and R&R time.

I think I've figiured out how to size and clip out the new replacement moon and then place it on a transparent background on my own, and it's a bit of a pain, and I don't want you to waste time on it, thus the PM and this message.

Peace and love be with you and yours this Christmas,

NAM

If it helps....clipping the moon in photoshop is as easy as pie:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Well in that case - let's go with a 13% sized moon, instead of 12. (nicer fit, a little more detail).

Um, would you mind putting it into the avatar and background for me both rising and risen..?

Thanks so much friend.

Regards,

Rob

With no moon (so you don't have to hunt down the image)

Full Moon Rising

Full Moon Risen

No rush or hurry - but whenever you have the time it's much appreciated, and will dramatically enhance the avatar along with the exoteric esoterica.

Looks like a "cleaner" cut with Photoshop, very difficult to do right with gimp.

Thanks brother.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tport17

I generally suck with animations. But I can work this one out, I think.

Lets start here....

and see wher eyou want it to end up.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

LOL, your order will be coming up shortly.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

One more before i do some family stuff.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

LOL, your order will be coming up shortly.

Oh Good!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

OK, so i put the moon in, and the venus/jupiter conjunction. Before i do much more, lets talk only about venus/jupiter. The only real difference is i tried to lighten only the ambient part, i rotated venus about 30 degrees (i aimed for 33, actually), and combined them on the top so that there was a slight "cross" pattern on the streamer.

From there...lets hear what you would like to see. I have the two planets in separate layers currently so that we can make adjustments more easily.

If you want to throw in something regarding the moon, do that too. Not like i am simple minded, LOL.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Ok, first for the moon, I'm wondering why it didn't come out as well as your clip of it here

Whereby I was just asking for a slightly larger one (but JUST like that one), as per this

Since the background is transparent (in your pic), that should go in as is without any change in coloration (the one you did above is just perfect in that regard). In terms of it's edge all around, that should be a perfect circle. With the larger one, so we don't pick up any black pixels around the circumference, perhaps the circular cut could take the away the slightest edge around the circumference.

editing...re: hidden hatball star..

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

its the same process. Select the black background, delete the back ground. Drag it into a new layer on the image and place it.

what is it that you are not liking about the moon? Sharpness? color?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

when you say color...you want it more red?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Just like this

except with the 1% larger moon. If no color change was done on that that's fine because it looks perfect.

I thought it was too dark, too sharp (vivid) and not perfectly round enough (the one you used above). To make it look like it fits in, like the hat seems to, perhaps a slight fading might be appropriate.

Re: Hidden hatball star

The conjunction you rendered for the background starfield is great and it looks awesome.

For this I was hoping we could go back to the original image, and even original size.

Somehow combined, the two, so they share the same center and so that the arm-points of Venus intersect the "V" of each empty quadrant of Jupiter (the brighter of the two). Then, relative to the ball in the hat, it would be perfectly centered (and mostly covered by the ball, the horizon and his head with hat on) siuch that only maybe three rays (whichever look best) are seen sticking out and are contrasted against da Vinci's sky (I realize this isn't easy, given the background the original is coming from).

In other words, just to be clear, just part of three of those rays will be visible beyond the ball, which might need very slight shading around the edge to contrast with the starlight arms, where the hidden centerpoint of the combined Jupiter/Venus star has been situated directly "behind" the exact center of the hatball.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
nm...ill be right back

edit on 22-12-2012 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

It would have the very same appearance as the risen one, although the perfect circular-ness isn't as big a deal obviously.

Just looks a tad dark, and not as photo realistic as the first one you did that I posted above.

The orientation is just right however, for the rising moon, perfectly centered in the window frame rising from the v in the valley.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join