It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Christian perception of the state of Israel.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

You still support a vile regime / people who are opposed to Jesus.

You're being a hypocrite here once again. You've gone on and on in this thread about Jews insulting Jesus,

So in your perception its completely ok to call Jesus a false prophet?
I will go on and on about Jews insulting Jesus, if thats what it takes to wake "Christians" like you to the fact that the very people you support insult Jesus.

yet you don't even realize that the Muslim extremists taking over the Middle East have way surpassed insulting Jesus.

Thats simply political speculation on your part.

I could just as easily point to Christian leaders like George W.Bush and say "the Christians are taking over the Middle east. "

edit on 6-12-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Skorpion, if you think for one minute that anyone's going to listen to your rants about who disrespects Jesus the most while you support Muslim extremists, you're sadly mistaken.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Skorpion, if you think for one minute that anyone's going to listen to your rants about who disrespects Jesus the most while you support Muslim extremists, you're sadly mistaken.

Except I don't support any muslim extremists.

I made it clear I don't care about any extremists in this post

I said....

those organizations don't exactly represent the average Palestinians living there....who bear the brunt of Israeli occupation. All those organizations have their own agendas and I don't care about them. Its all politics being spun as "religious affair". For the average Palestinians its all about losing their ancestral land.

For the average Palestinians its all about losing their ancestral land. It is them I'm more concerned about than some organization claiming support for Palestine.

Got that down?

As for you, you have made it abundantly clear through every post in this thread that you support an anti-christian state Israel. So much for you being a "christian".

edit on 6-12-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

As for you, you have made it abundantly clear through every post in this thread that you support an anti-christian state Israel. So much for you being a "christian".

What I've made abundantly clear is that the Palestinians are safer under Israeli control than Muslim extremist control.

As a Christian, I should be concerned with the bigger picture for all people involved. From your standpoint, as a Christian I shouldn't care one iota about any of them, since most of them are not Christians anyway, including the Palestinians.

Got that down?

edit on 7-12-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

As a Christian, I should be concerned with the bigger picture for all people involved. From your standpoint, as a Christian I shouldn't care one iota about any of them, since most of them are not Christians anyway, including the Palestinians.

As a Christian, you should first be concerned about yourself... because you are supporting a people who despise Jesus. With your blind support of Israel, you have gone and yoked yourself with the unbelievers.

I don't follow Paul, but I know you do... so I'll leave you with this verse...

Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?

edit on 8-12-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Do you even know what "yoked" means?

Sorry to disappoint you, but I don't "fellowship" or socialize with any of these people, so you have no argument.

The Bible says we are to help everyone in need, but should only "fellowship" with others like ourselves so we are not tempted to stray from our faith.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Yes, the Bible verses I posted show that 2/3 of Israel will be cut off, but if you're trying to say that we shouldn't try to support Israel because we don't know who the remaining 1/3 will be that's worthy of saving, I disagree.

We don't know who the wheat and the tares are so, in that respect to back you up:

First we will establish why Jesus spoke in parables. It was to confound the pharisees, and any other people who are not worthy.

Matthew 13:10-15

10 And the disciples came and said to Him, “Why do You speak to them in parables?”

11 He answered and said to them, “Because it has been given to you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given. 12 For whoever has, to him more will be given, and he will have abundance; but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him. 13 Therefore I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand. 14 And in them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled, which says:

‘Hearing you will hear and shall not understand,
And seeing you will see and not perceive;
15 For the hearts of this people have grown dull.
Their ears are hard of hearing,
And their eyes they have closed,
Lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears,
Lest they should understand with their hearts and turn,
So that I should heal them.’

Now we come to the parable of the wheat and the tares.

Matthew 13:24-30

24 Another parable He put forth to them, saying: “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field; 25 but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way. 26 But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared. 27 So the servants of the owner came and said to him, ‘Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?’ 28 He said to them, ‘An enemy has done this.’ The servants said to him, ‘Do you want us then to go and gather them up?’ 29 But he said, ‘No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn.”’”

So, since we do not know what is tare and what is wheat we let them both grow together and the Master will decide at the harvest what is kept and what is destroyed. So in regards to the 2/3 jews who are cut off and die and the remaining 1/3 we do not know and so we have to keep trying to reach them until the harvest comes.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Sorry to disappoint you, but I don't "fellowship" or socialize with any of these people, so you have no argument.

I am disappointed by the fact that some Christians WILLINGLY support and defend a people who despise Jesus.

You not only believe you can benefit off Jesus "sacrifice"... you also support the same people who supposedly "killed" him and hate him to this day.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Get a grip.

I support the Messianic Jews living in Israel, just like you support the moderate Muslims living in "Palestine", regardless of who rules over them.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join