It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY Police Officer Gift to a Homeless Man / Photo Goes Viral.. Nov. 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mtnshredder

I think this is a great post and would like to see it remain that way, so........I'm not into a pissing match with you. Just saying, by definition of terms you're contradicting yourself in your post. The manner in which you used the term "photo op" is a conspiracy in itself is it not?

Why would you think it is a "pissing match"... I'm purely stating facts and explaining that it isn't about conspiracy it is about compartmentalization, it is about cops "just doing their jobs"... I've made that quite clear but still you want to cling to conspiracy when really it doesn't even matter what you call it. And I've even said if you want to call it that fine! It makes no difference to the facts either way...

As I already said (seems I have to repeat myself a lot with you), the photo op comment was an afterthought and NOT the crux of my post... But again if you want to call it conspiracy that is fine by me. There is no contradiction but by all means keep plugging away at your pointless point...

It doesn't really matter much to me either way, just glad he has shoes, streets of NY get cold this time of year.

Wow, so now you are going to explain to me what a photo op is?

I wouldn't put it past them as they could do with all the positive publicity they can muster! And why is that? Where does all the negative publicity come from? Hmmmmm, Hmmmmm...

"just glad he has shoes" me too, but I'm not about to lick the coppers bum because of it, charities do much more for the homeless.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

As I already said (seems I have to repeat myself a lot with you), the photo op comment was an afterthought

People that talk out the side of their necks are going to be repetitive, yes

<< 1   >>

join