It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Giants Of Ancient America: “8′ Tall With Double Rows Of Teeth”

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by cenpuppie

The giants are always gone. Funny that. Ever read the claims of people here about aliens. But I forgot my camera !!!!.

It's all bollocks.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
many ancient cultures had solar calendars of 360 days length.

I have heard this before. It's not true. Can you tell me which ones?

ETA: Doesn't mean giants did not exist. Just is not a valid proof.
edit on 27-11-2012 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Originally posted by nighthawk1954
I have seen the one in Mass. No way ancient Indians or early settlers made these structures.
Once again science denies their true origins.

If you mean the stones "balanced" on three smaller stones, you're right.

Those are made naturally when glaciers melt.

I believe they had some glaciers in Mass. at some point in the past, right?

Harte

I believe you are right. That is why our beaches are all rocky
Made for a lot of fun as a child catching crabs at Lynch Park.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I can no longer eat pork. I'm so grossed out.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
There is much denial and cover about the bible. It is a history book. Giants exsisted.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Greetings, Apparently, what Constantine's Bible called "Demons" who mated with the daughters of men, were in reality a race that was placed on this planet thousands of years ago. The Draconian/Anunnaki race, or whomever fused their own DNA with Nephilim DNA and the DNA of another race that was already here in order to create stronger workers. Therefore, we all share these DNA markers to various degrees. Those of the military mentality, law enforcement and major athletes have the highest levels of Nephilim DNA.
Paiute elders from the state of Nevada still tell stories of a large race of humanoids that could run with a Buffalo tucked under each arm.
It is also claimed that there were mummified remains on display at a museum in Lovelock Nevada until the mid-70s when the CIA confiscated this evidence.
As most of you here at ATS know, there is always a ton of BS to wade through. However, we may be getting closer to the answers to our many questions as each new day passes;
www.focusonrecovery.net...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by nighthawk1954

If you're decended from Nephilim then you need to be destroyed. They were cannibals, eating humans for food. That's part of the reason why jews were forbidden to eat pork, because pork is indestinguishable from human meat once it has been cooked.

That is not why Judaism prohibits the eating of pork.

Of the "beasts of the earth" (which basically refers to land mammals with the exception of swarming rodents), you may eat any animal that has cloven hooves and chews its cud. Lev. 11:3; Deut. 14:6. Any land mammal that does not have both of these qualities is forbidden. The Torah specifies that the camel, the rock badger, the hare and the pig are not kosher because each lacks one of these two qualifications. Cattle, sheep, goats, deer and bison are kosher.

www.jewfaq.org...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Since I live near Clearwater and frequently golf at the course there I'm going to do some investigating and exploring.

Since most of the ancient texts reference a massive flood, indicating that the polar ice caps melted rapidly. Is it possible that when the magnetic poles shifted the ice caps ended up in warm climates?

I read a story in college that said the North Pole once had palm trees and an avg temp of 72 deg. Could it be because that area was once near the equator? It could explain those very old maps that show the true coastline of Antartica.

Mind boggling stuff.

As for the coverups, religious leaders would not want facts that contradict their teachings going public.
edit on 27-11-2012 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

What Pray tell are we to make of the Skull presented here in this Video ? Surely a Man with your apparent knowledge could maybe shed some light on it's being a Fake ,or an excellent example of a yet Unknown species of Man ? Hmm.........

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I see a few comments have hit the mark. I recommend you visit Steve Quayle web site. He has been researching giants and where they come from for over twenty years and is an expert in the matter.

By the way....... in 2004 a U.S. air force pilot flew a dead red headed giant out of Afghanistan that our Special Forces had killed in one of the caves it was hiding in. Search the web and you will find some material on this subject. The pilot was interviewed on Coast to Coast AM.

U.S. government has been covering up and even threatening honest hard working people to keep their mouths shut "or else" who have found/reported large giant skeleton bones throughout the U.S.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Harte

They have them Spain,Italy, India, the middle east, South Korea... where there were no glaciers..these stone structures " dolmens" are all over the world..

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

I've always found the mystery of giants and the cover-up surrounding them fascinating. One wonders why govt.'s are so eager to hide information about them.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Fascinating story. Thanks for putting this thread together. I listened to a part of the Coast to Coast with the special forces pilot. He seemed very believable. I hate how destructive the forces are. Just kill it and file it away out of existence. Why we put up with this is beyond me.

There doesn't seem too be much else out there about this Afghan story. Anyone know of other links? Its a shame the other soldiers didn't come forward as the pilot did. He alluded to other soldiers fooling with it and sizing it up and stuff.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
You have heard of the Red Hair giants found in the Nevada Cave, have you? I've no idea who hid the evidence... again but there is enough evidence to show such skeletons have been indeed found. Only, the evidence is not present now,

So based on the existence of those, of course there may be giants.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikestaff
Somewhere in ATS.com there is a post about graves being found in New Zealand containing giants with red hair, which are very quickly destroyed under Mouri instruction.( the people who say they were there first.)

That's the kind of anecdote that makes no sense. Even if it were true we are expected to believe that not a single non maori scientist would have any interest in digging up and examining such remains or every single attempt to do so has been thwarted. Sorry that's pure B.S. but necessary in order to keep the conspiracy alive.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I read Water: A Natural History by Alice Outwater, and the giants were actually beaver men that crafted the waterways because the Natives supported the beavers greatly. Double rows of teeth might mean the flap of skin behind the beaver teeth to prevent water from coming through when carrying logs.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I felt like saying thanks to Jim for putting this out and putting his rep on the line so I went to his youtube channel and he had his email listed. I asked for any more info he wanted to share and he sent me these. If you would like the text of the two Ancient American articles, personal msg me and I will send em to you. They are a great read. Enjoy!

And thank you OP for bringing this here! S&F!

Hey Novaroc, Thank you I appreciate it and I agree with your sentiments. I am sending 2 Ancient American articles, the only thing is they can't be posted because they are property of AA. I am a technomoron myself but sending the link to forums where people are open minded might be a good idea. People on the left and right hate the system. People with particular religious beliefs like the subject because they def. talk about giants in the bible and people on the left hate the Koch brothers and corrupt institutions. I am working on a new youtube vid. with a lot of new research. I have been working with a group or researchers some who have been on the history channel and I am pushing for a History Channel special on this subject. I think people would # themselves and it would be wildly popular. Feel free to be in touch JV

From AA article: "The Smithsonian's Giant problem: Cover-ups, corruption and the subversion of human history"

“Modern day archaeology and anthropology have nearly sealed the door on our imaginations, broadly interpreting the North American past as devoid of anything unusual in the way of great cultures characterized by a people of an unusual demeanor. The great interloper of ancient burial grounds, the nineteenth century Smithsonian Institution, created a one way portal, through which uncounted bones have been spirited. This door and the contents of its vault are virtually sealed off to anyone, but government officials. Among these bones may lay answers not even sought by those officials concerning the deep past.” –Ross Hamilton from “The Holocaust of Giants: The Great Smithsonian Cover-up." "History is a lie, agreed upon." Voltaire "All truth passes through three stages. First it is ridiculed, Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." Arthur Schopenhauer

From AA article: "Stone Builders, Mound Builders and the Giants of Ancient New England"

"The Vatican of Science" To date, I have read through nearly 1,000 documented giant skeleton reports. These skeletons measure from 7-12 feet and often have double rows of teeth. The following quote from the work of Martin Doutre summarizes the state of affairs in archeology at the time of discovery of many of these finds. “We have fully documented, reliable accounts of Smithsonian Institution personnel traveling to 1800’s communities in middle-America to take possession of large skeletons exhumed from the mounds. In certain instances the handover of remains and artifacts was done with a degree of formal ceremony, with the town mayor, local minister or assorted dignitaries turning out and the spectacle of speeches and handshakes reported in the local newspaper. Mound researchers such as Patricia Mason of Newark, Ohio, in following up many of these reports, have applied to the Smithsonian Institution for information related to the present day whereabouts of those skeletons gifted to the museums collection, only to be told that the Smithsonian never received any such item. Like so many of these remains, it joined more than 18,000 skeletons of mound builder giants and Native Americans stored in their catacombs, inaccessible to the public. How did we get here? The following quotation from The Structure of Scientific Revolutions by Thomas Kuhn eloquently summarizes the state of science and investigation today: “Mop-up operations are what engage most scientists throughout their careers. This paradigm-based research is an attempt to force nature into the pre-formed and relatively inflexible box that the paradigm supplies. No effort is made to call forth new sorts of phenomena, no effort to discover anomalies. When anomalies pop up they are usually discarded or ignored. Anomalies are usually not even noticed and no effort is made to invent a new theory—and there is no tolerance for those who try.” This is where we are today; led in our understanding by institutions that have a prime directive of self-preservation.

I grew up on these stories from my Grandmother and have always felt they stood on their own. Maybe I am biased, but my Gramma don't like lies AT ALL. She has conversed with Steve Qualye for years and has some cool clippings, I will try and get hers too.
edit on 27-11-2012 by Novaroc because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-11-2012 by Novaroc because: adding of sources

edit on 27-11-2012 by Novaroc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

Since most of the ancient texts reference a massive flood, indicating that the polar ice caps melted rapidly. Is it possible that when the magnetic poles shifted the ice caps ended up in warm climates?

Here's what the Bible says about the great flood...

Gensis 7:11

11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.

So, regardless of rain, ice caps and glaciers, water came up from underneath the ocean floor too.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12MoonCats
reply to post by Harte

They have them Spain,Italy, India, the middle east, South Korea... where there were no glaciers..these stone structures " dolmens" are all over the world..

I recognize that dolmens were erected by ancient people.

However, the pic I was referring to that was posted here is clearly not a dolmen, as there is no space beneath the large stone on top.

Glaciers deposited stones all over the Northern Hemisphere as they melted back. In the cases where a large stone was suspended in ice above smaller stones, the large stone sometimes came to rest on the smaller ones, placed there as the ice melted.

That is what you find in Massachusetts, regardless of what you wish to believe.

Harte

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
It just meanders from stoneworks to giants unearthed in the US many with double rows of teeth.
That should tell us something important as no modern humans have any such dental structure.

What?

childrensdentistry: Help! My kid has two rows of teeth!

Harte

" their child’s permanent teeth are growing in but their baby teeth are not falling out."

that is not at all the same as adults having two complete rows of permanent teeth and another example of what people will stoop to just to introduce the shadow of doubt, thus throwing a wet blanket over the subject. You people are not going to be able to hold back the tsunami of subjects about to come to light.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join