It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Giants Of Ancient America: “8′ Tall With Double Rows Of Teeth”

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
I live in an area where many mounds--called earthworks-- were found by early settlers. Some can even be seen today.

Some were dug up in the mid 1800's, and inside were found the skeletons of giants with all kinds of anomolies.

One of the witinesses to these discoveries actually carved two replicas of the skeletons he found to depict these strange creature's height and what they might have looked like. They can still be seen today at the Cattaragus Historical Museum in New York State.

These mounds were found in the Finger Lake area of NY, along with western new york and all throughout the Ohio and Mississippi River Valley. In Ohio, you can actually visit some of these mounds which are open to tourists.

It's pretty fascinating stuff.
edit on 26-11-2012 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

Just remember though that the larger number of human dug up from mounds were around 5ft5in. There were stone cyst burials scattered around the mound cultures as well and many of these held 7ft tall humans. The stone cyst look like some sort of woundering tribe, built stone walls ect found in small pockets here and all over the world.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

No, I'm pretty sure that the stories handed down after the flood of the antediluvian world were speaking of both the Nephilim (the fallen angels themselves in human form and otherwise) and the gibborim (their offspring), as the issue of the mating with human women.

So the Nephilim as the actual fallen ones themselves would definitely suit the Greek description of "the gods".
Their offspring while extremely large and powerful in their own right, were less than their fathers.
Both were feared and terrible. Their deeds less than "heroic".

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

For the life of me I couldn't figure out why Pork.

What a strange reality!

Human, the other "other" white meat. Thats where some of those wierd ancient tribes got eating human flesh from, they believed if you eat the flesh of your enemies it gave you power and knowledge about how to defeat them.
edit on 26-11-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrimReaper86

Cook a lot of people and compared the two have you?

Just like a smoked ham, same texture.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
An amazing video, it isn't often that I come across a new conspiracy to digest. This ought to keep me busy for the next few weeks. I have read a Native American legend that states that the giants were thought of as the first people and that they refused to acknowledge the "great spirit" this led to their downfall as they were washed away by heavy rains...sounds familiar.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Gravity is determined by mass, and the speed of the rotation of the earth does not change the mass of the earth nor the gravitational effects on masses on the earth, so no, it would not be easier to lift heavy objects.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

Holy crap this guy is way intelligent. This is masterfully laid out. I love how he dissed the Smithsonian. Nothing but criminals at the top in my view.
edit on 26-11-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by PaperbackWriter

Dude, its off topic anyways. But read up on what the Greek Titans were and then re read my post. I don't need to be told what the Nephilim are. But thanks.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Absolutely. Who has the right to withhold the truth? It makes me sick. Our children should be able to view the world as an adventure waiting to happen. The Smithsonian is effectively squashing many inspirations.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Damn boy that's just gross.

Lambs
Lets burn the institute !

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by PaperbackWriter

Here's a hint. Zeus was born of a Titan.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Zeus was born of a Titan.

I've always wondered if you could replace the word born with created or made up ? It would fit perfect if we could some how find out or prove that the worship of many gods was employed first by the giants. Because they would not accept the true God ?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Or better yet Randy, lets organize a raid on its vaults and hold a press conference on a big stage with a 'sponsored by ATS' banner hanging behind us...we will be legends when we reveal the Ark of the Covenant and Sasquatch remains all in the same 1 hour special
edit on 26-11-2012 by lambs to lions because: Sp

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by lambs to lions

Great idea !
They'll write songs about us denying ignorance.

Alright all joking aside the Smithsonian needs to be put in check for sure. Maybe Geraldo could do it ?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Bwahahaha....I love it!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by GrimReaper86

Cook a lot of people and compared the two have you?

Yah,
I come from a western pacific heritage, and I was told that in the family's native dialect , the word for human translated into " standing pork".

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

Along with the Alledged " Giant Race" , there are also the " Cone Head " People found around the Earth to be Explained by the Scientific Community. It has also been Proven by Independent Researchers that Not ALL the Cone Head Skulls found are due to Cradle Boarding . Their Brains were Actually Larger than the Present Homo Sapiens that Dominate the Planet today......

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 26-11-2012 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by punkinworks10

Yah, I come from a western pacific heritage, and I was told that in the family's native dialect , the word for human translated into " standing pork".

Are you kidding us all?" Standing Pork". I can just imagine.

General Custer meet Chief Standing Pig. ! Or Chu mone tutonka Owache really translates to "Dances With Pigs "?come on !

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Whoa Zanti I've been waiting for them to do facial reconstructions. Awesome.

SnF for the OP!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
book marking for later
thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join