It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girlfriend Rant... :O

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

I tried that, and it did not go well at all. I even made a thread about it asking for advice.

But she has been completely stopped talking to me for about a month now.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by delusion

Originally posted by sylvie

Originally posted by GreenGlassDoor

I've never complained about women online. Especially not on ATS

Yup. Perfect example of vapid, shallow idiots attracting equally vapid, shallow drama queens. It's the Law of Attraction.

But someone self-aware enough to make that video making fun of themselves...? that's kind of attractive.

True.

Second line

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
We aimed to take over in a male dominated society so of course you are going to come across males who have taken the role of a submissive to all this feminism floating around.

It all started out as a good idea, but now it's exploded in our face.

That's the main point I've been trying to say for the past few days, thanks. I know my friends and I have had to take on submissive roles just to get through the day sometimes.

I think a lot of guys do it because they think it will help them get a relationship (yes, lots of guys want relationships), but in the end it could backfire, leaving them without much work experience or anything. And girls don't like that much, either.

In addition I have met a lot of girls who simply can't find a guy they are interested in - they are looking for the type of guy that feminism tries to change.
edit on 27-11-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-11-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
After seeing how my two brother's marriages are going, I am happy to be single. I get enough drama at times with some girls in some bars and clubs acting like they know me so much that they have confused others into believing they were my girlfriend when I never even met them before.

Just last weekend there was one crazy girl in one club telling another girl that me and her had a long history. I'm thinking what the heck is she talking about? I do not even remember seeing her. I guess it's possible I could have had some interaction with her 5 or 10 years ago and just don't remember her. It annoys me when people keep coming up to me asking if I remember them. I almost never do. Of course if she's hot, then I might lie and say just a little.

I remember a few weeks ago one girl asked if I remembered her and she was hugging me happy to see me saying she hadn't seen me in a couple of years. Then two weeks later I ran into her again and she said the same thing to me again. I told her I saw her in the club just two weeks ago. She said she hadn't seen me in two years. uuuh, it makes me think I'm sliding into parallel Earths without realizing it.

edit on 27/11/12 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

“On the eighth day God created man and rested, ON the ninth day God created woman, and no one’s rested since”!

No, but seriously, that person that you bring into your life should be a reflection of yourself.

Example: If you are depressed, down, psyco, obsessive, controlling, etc…Chances are that you’ll attract those same kinds of people.

And as selfish as it might sound, you need to care, love, have faith, etc, in yourself before you can give it.

You should NEVER go looking for a girly friend! The most worthy of those are usually the ones you meet out of nowhere!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
'The 60° commonality shared by the erect penis and cervix do not alone a loving and satisfying relationship make.' -Anon

Perhaps that's why some are so scared to adopt gay marriage--it holds up too critical a mirror to their own relationship choices.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
lol women are crazy and just so much DRAMA, although my ex that I dated for 5 years was perfect! if it wasn't for me being a dick while drunk I think we could of probably got married. But my stupididy took over, cause we got in a fight and I moved across the country for work, than she never talked to me again, I regret it everyday even till this day. So finally like a year later she talks to me, yet to realise she got preggo and now has a kid..
It sucks, and i've never found another chick like her, all these girls now a days are all drama, can't trust em.. just a straight up..B*tch, sorry to say, but it's true so many girls admit it.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
right then... either ATS has been overtaken by idiots.... or the FED. Wait a minute... nvm.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

Hows this for an alpha trait

warning contains strong language.

youtu.be...

does anybody feel like speculating on what happened after?

I dont know why this is in reply to watchitburn it was meant for the thread in general

edit on 28-11-2012 by hotel1 because: confusion at reply to

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Your girlfriend seems to be very opinionated bro, you know what they say about such things and were it will all lead...Never mind you will find out. However its not the opinions that are the problem having opinions is one thing, being wrong on those opinions is another, she is pretty clueless on a lot of issues I would say. Anyways I would give the rant a 2 out of 5.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by Akragon

Proof of what many of the pick up artists on the web have been saying for years.

Women don't know what they want but they know it when they see it.
And when they see a man that acts like a MAN they will circle him like sharks in a feeding frenzy.

Wussy behavior is not sexy. Manly behavior is.
Alpha male traits.

Confident
Humorous
Dominant
Passionate
etc

If you don't act this way. No woman will want to be with you.

Spoon boy: Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth.

Neo: What truth?

Spoon boy: There is no spoon.

Neo: There is no spoon?

Spoon boy: Then you'll see, that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.

Time to realize the truth.

Actually the spoon doth exist, I am pretty sure it exists. Spoon boy is lying, either that or does not know of what he is talking about because the spoon exists, and to bend it you just have to bend the universe around it. That or you can just use your hands, either way works fine to achieve the same thing.

And the other stuff. Um ya, people say lots of things, and I have seen plenty of dudes who acted like that get plenty of women, so technically women got nothing to cry about because they got what they wanted.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenGlassDoor

I've never complained about women online. Especially not on ATS

Lmfao!!

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

There are a number of things I'd like to point out here. First off, well adjusted, confident guys, don't generally post in relationship type forums. This means that it will seem like every single guy is being a whiny moron. Now I would say that from my experience women tend to be very "in the moment" and comments they make are meant to only exist for the immediate future and generally aren't meant to be considered long term. Unless, of course, it's the second mention of the same subject matter or in fact this very statement is entirely wrong today but might actually be correct tomorrow. My point is that in many cases communication between genders can be confusing and not all guys have quite figured out what to do. I can't count the number of times I've had a woman plead with me to tell them what's wrong, what I'm feeling and to ask me to be more emotionally invested. So, I open up, I pour out my feelings and I'm completely honest with them. Now lets say the woman in question decides that this isn't exactly what she meant and suddenly she decides that the relationship needs to end. Now this is just an example, I feel that many of the guys that are crying out in written word are doing so because they have been consistently hurt on a deep emotional level and they are looking for a kind word, some insight and maybe even a virtual shoulder to cry on. Well adjusted guys would most likely not have a need to lash out or to post in such a fashion to require such a response. That is not to say that I don't personally think you are correct in some of the observations you've made.
I know who I am. I think that I'm confident in the person that I am, but I'm also a bit shy in person and I'm not very good at social inter-actions in general. I don't have a girlfriend but to be fair it's also in part because I'm a bit picky lol. Hey, I know I'm someone special and the woman I want to be with had better be special too. I know that in social inter-actions I usually come off as weak and not a very confident person. Well, um.. I seem to have traveled down a track, followed my thoughts somewhere and most likely completely lost track of the original post that started me down this path. So I'll just stop now lol.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

its because you whine and complain more than us females do!

Hmmm, eight paragraphs in that rant. Need I say more?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Well there is some truth to the PMS thing. Me and my girlfriend get our periods at the same time. It gets pretty rediculous sometimes.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join