It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange two suns Lebanese news?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
found this from NYC

bibletimestoday.wordpress.com...

they are completely apart, like east and west..... I don't know how this could happen what is the process atmospherically....?

edit on 27-11-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by hhcore

Maybe that second sun is just conserving it's energy. That's why they shut it off in N.America. They know they'll be blamed for the global warming. Sarcasm is indeed intended. Let me walk outside and see two suns in the sky and then & only then will I beleive it.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz
found this from NYC

bibletimestoday.wordpress.com...

they are completely apart, like east and west..... I don't know how this could happen what is the process atmospherically....?

You can make it appear to be a "second sun" by using high powered Directional Microwaves to push up on one spot of the Ionosphere. The plasma ball you create by pushing up, if pushed up enough will CATCH the solar wind and stream those particles into that HOLE you created into the atmosphere.

It will appear to be a "Second Sun".

The downside is you will literally BOIL the ocean with the energy stream pouring in and any plant life within 1,000 miles is going to start turning brown.

I witnessed such an event when they were trying to steer a typhoon in the Pacific. Looked like the dang sun was rising in the west. Biblical looking rays were streaming out of the impact point where the solar wind was hitting the ocean. It REALLY looked like the sun was rising in the west.

If nations are tearing open the atmosphere to stream in the solar wind.......we're all screwed.

I don't think it's from Earth's magnetic field failing on its own. We're doing it.
edit on 27-11-2012 by Pervius because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dedpope

I opened a thread about it yesterday ( found HERE ).

Check it out and realize that, it is only an atmospheric phenomenon caused by ice crystals refracting light. I even included a breathtaking video that shows four suns (filmed in Utah after a snow storm)
edit on 27-11-2012 by LiveEquation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GetRealBuddy

The language is in Slovak, fyi.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
In the 1980s and 1990s airlines used to fly up around 60,000 feet and then later in the late 1990s airlines began flying between 40,000 and 50,000 feet. The chem trail planes fly as high as 80,000 feet which explains why people in airliners arent posting all over the place that they notice anything up in space. I have pictures from my days flying at 60,000 feet while taking pictures outside of the window of an airliner where you can clearly see the curvature of the earth. You have to understand the high altitudes and that when they spray, its not aircraft going from time zone to time zone but instead high altitude dispersions.

I was in the military in the 1980s where I was stationed at a few naval airstations as well as spent time at sea alongside an aircraft carrier running day in and day out. I never in my life saw a vapor contrail come out of aircraft and turn into cloud formations in the sky until the mid-1990s when I first witnessed what I thought were contrails that left me wondering why in the hell they were sprayed in "x" patterns in the sky and then turned into an overcrast cloud formation. I used to sit on my porch for hours and would clearly see it happen. It wasnt until early 2000 or so that I read about chemicals being sprayed at high altitudes which created an overcast and was part of geo-engineering. At first I was skeptical but looking back as a child, I used to love the stars and constellations so much that I always paid attention to the sky not to mention I wanted to grow up to become a fight pilot so I was always watching the planes too.

You know, I never saw planes growing up nor in the military in the 1980s that sprayed the kind of trails in the sky that you see today. So many people look up and will argue that they are contrails and normal but Im telling you that these are not contrails. Anyhow, my point is that Ive observed the last several years that my sunsets which my family so much used to enjoy watching from our porch are being blocked out by these chem trails. A few hours before the sun nears the mountains on our horizon, its clear as day out. Suddenly, about an hour or less before the sun is ready to go down the entire sky in the west is flooded with planes and chemical trails like there was some kind of Blue Angels air show going on in the sky. We see all of these "x" patterns being laid out as well as other cross streams and you can see the commercial airliners at times flying a lot lower underneath the planes at the higher altitudes spraying.

I'm just amazed at how many people live underneathe a sky that they don't even acknowledge or really even look at with some kind of intelligence to gasp in awe at the crap being sprayed everywhere. Soon after, the entire sky is cloudy hazed and the sun relfects a very odd pink light behind the clouds which Im assuming is from the chemicals and aluminum being sprayed into the atmosphere. Therefore, if something was up there in the evening sky such as a planet x or whatever else people may believe is up there then there is no way to see it from North America. I then ask myself the question of why some nights look this way and other nights you can actually see the sunset. Id say we view the sunset here about one night out of every week where the trails arent streaming across it. Once I saw a black trail across the sky here that was so dark the sun couldnt even shine through it. It was like a solid black line across the sun which struck me as a little bit odd.

Dont people ever wonder why our country has become so dismantled these past years? They robbed our money through the fake housing market scandal, they are robbing our resources like mad, they are putting up underground bunkers all over the country, no one in the government even seems to care about restoring America almost as if they are just riding everything out in our country as if there isnt even a real concern about how much trouble we are in as a nation. You really have to wonder what the hell is going on. The Holy Bible even says that you will see the signs in the stars and the sky yet with all the chem trailing going on we would be lucky if we saw the actual sun most of the time blocked out by artificial overcast.

Is Nibiru real? I have no idea and would say that I sure hope not. However, its a bit shocking when you look at the state of the world just as if all of its leaders have given up on society and are just riding out a sinking ship for as long as they can before its time for them to abandon us on the boat as they steal the only life preserver they have hidden up their sleeve when the moment is right. Im not a big believer in bull# conspiracy crap but you really have to wonder what the hell is going on and why in the hell is our sun being blocked out during sunsets with all of the high altitude spraying in the evenings? Anyhow, just my thoughts I wanted to share.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CottonwoodStormy

OK. Language is Russian. Referring to possibility of the supernova Bettlegaise star in Orion. Nothing to see, pure speculation. Trying to say that we might have a 6 weeks of of bright night in some part of the planet.

Thank you. Sorry for possible grammar error since english my third....ehhhh maybe fourth language

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Magnificent presentation by Pane "AstralWalker" Andov about the mega event that will take place at the end of year 2012 and beginning of the 2013. He explains that thousands of years ago from the galactic centre of the Milky Way, there was a powerful release of an enormous amount of energy, which like a huge, shining, circular wave is spreading across the galaxy from its centre to its edges.
The released energetic pulse is already affecting the whole galaxy including the little dot we call our solar system. Very soon it will reach us and hit us with full strength. He explains what kind of implications this spreading wave of energy will have on our solar system, especially to our star and our planet and how it will affect the DNA of life.
The way that Pane connects the dots makes it clear what our planet will face soon and what we as humans can do about it. He is also a contactee and delivers important messages which he backs up with scientific data. For the record, his DNA was changed when his biological body was only seven years old, enabling him to utilize abilities such telepathy, remote viewing, astral travel and to make contact.
He claims that from time to time numerous ET races communicate and deliver important messages to him as a result of alternations to his DNA in early childhood. One of those races is the positive race that is delivering the genuine crop circles, and they explained to him what the complex geometries mean. That's how Pane was able to translate the complex geometric designs which contain the solution to the equation regarding what humanity is facing, when it's going to happen and what can be done about it.

www.youtube.com...

For more reference please visit his website:
www.paneandov.com...
www.paneandov.com...
www.paneandov.com...
paneandov.com...
edit on 27-11-2012 by rollsthepaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Bandershtat

An alien source says that Betelgeuse has gone supernova and we will see it in 37 years.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by rollsthepaul

I lol'd.

My apologies.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
very interesting, looks legit to me. i live in atlanta & personally have only seen one sun lol, but my mother & father recently visited south carolina, hilton head i think? anywho, my mother took photos with her camera & showed me a few of the pictures when they returned & there definitely appeared to be two suns in the photos she showed me. maybe its a camera anomaly? same with the news report?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

You can make it appear to be a "second sun" by using high powered Directional Microwaves to push up on one spot of the Ionosphere. The plasma ball you create by pushing up, if pushed up enough will CATCH the solar wind and stream those particles into that HOLE you created into the atmosphere.

It will appear to be a "Second Sun".

The downside is you will literally BOIL the ocean with the energy stream pouring in and any plant life within 1,000 miles is going to start turning brown.

I witnessed such an event when they were trying to steer a typhoon in the Pacific. Looked like the dang sun was rising in the west. Biblical looking rays were streaming out of the impact point where the solar wind was hitting the ocean. It REALLY looked like the sun was rising in the west.

If nations are tearing open the atmosphere to stream in the solar wind.......we're all screwed.

I don't think it's from Earth's magnetic field failing on its own. We're doing it.

That's the funniest hoax I've read in months.

PS Don't get caught by the mods. They'll ban you.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by thirdeyevision

The pictures are a camera anomaly. If it was visible in South Carolina, it would be visible in Atlanta. And just about everywhere else in the northern hemisphere.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by corpsman907

In the 1980s and 1990s airlines used to fly up around 60,000 feet and then later in the late 1990s airlines began flying between 40,000 and 50,000 feet.

That's incorrect. That is well above the maximum an airliner can handle. Planes max out just over 40,000 feet. They cannot reach 50,000. The air is too thin for lift and the engines. Another problem is the pressure differential.

FAA regs require one of the pilots to be on oxygen when the craft is above 41,000.

Here is a 1961 memo that states that this was the first time an airliner made it to 50,000 feet and it did it so that it could reach mach 1.
www.dc-8jet.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by corpsman907
In the 1980s and 1990s airlines used to fly up around 60,000 feet and then later in the late 1990s airlines began flying between 40,000 and 50,000 feet. The chem trail planes fly as high as 80,000 feet which explains why people in airliners arent posting all over the place that they notice anything up in space. I have pictures from my days flying at 60,000 feet while taking pictures outside of the window of an airliner where you can clearly see the curvature of the earth. You have to understand the high altitudes and that when they spray, its not aircraft going from time zone to time zone but instead high altitude dispersions.

The only planes flying that high regularly (manned ones anyway) are the U-2, the Cessna Citation X business jet, and the F-22. The U-2 flies highest of all, and it CERTAINLY isn't a chemtrail plane. The Citation X flies around 50,000 feet, and is too small to carry very much payload if it's dropping chemicals. The F-22 flies up to 60,000 feet (although their limited to 40,000 right now), and is a fighter. There's nothing extra on there for dropping chemicals.

Unmanned planes flying that high are too small to carry any useful payload of chemicals.
edit on 11/27/2012 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

What if it is smaller than the current Sun?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

It's a good idea to think that the object could be small, but there is a limit to the size it can be. It must be at least 13 times the mass of Jupiter and about 10% larger radius than Jupiter. It if were that massive, then the movements of the inner planets would be so changed that amateur astronomers would notice. Look how bright Venus is and how easily it is noticed by people. A Jupiter sized object would be much bright and easily spotted.

Such an object would be detected through direct and indirect means very quickly.

What we have here is a local effect. It is an effect the originates inside of the atmosphere of the Earth.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I'm Lebanese.
This isn't Arabic (Lebanese speak Arabic) . Not Lebanese news.
Sounds Russian

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
So its put in the hoax bin, based on a video that has already been translated. Its not lebanese, its Russian, and the video isn't a hoax. Nor is the picture given in it real, its just a mock up of "what we would see" when a big star in Orion, that already has supernova'd, but appears still in the sky with hubble, shows up.

Its been mentioned several times now.

The OP may be confused about things, but the video is real.

And people need to ask, if they expect a big Supernova to visibly show up as a sun, what's it going to do to us? How will it affect our own sun?

Yet, here we have a good video hoaxed.

Maybe someone will make a real thread about it, because I'm suspicious enough to wonder if this is how some people would bury or hoax information, to try and circumvent a discussion on Belteguese's supernova and its "arrival" semi close to us, close enough to see like the sun.

If you erroneously post it and get everyone talking about something else, insead of the actual video content, then it gets hoaxed, no one wants to post about what the video is about again, and the information is buried????

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
So its put in the hoax bin, based on a video that has already been translated. Its not lebanese, its Russian, and the video isn't a hoax. Nor is the picture given in it real, its just a mock up of "what we would see" when a big star in Orion, that already has supernova'd, but appears still in the sky with hubble, shows up.

Its been mentioned several times now.

The OP may be confused about things, but the video is real.

And people need to ask, if they expect a big Supernova to visibly show up as a sun, what's it going to do to us? How will it affect our own sun?

Yet, here we have a good video hoaxed.

Maybe someone will make a real thread about it, because I'm suspicious enough to wonder if this is how some people would bury or hoax information, to try and circumvent a discussion on Belteguese's supernova and its "arrival" semi close to us, close enough to see like the sun.

If you erroneously post it and get everyone talking about something else, insead of the actual video content, then it gets hoaxed, no one wants to post about what the video is about again, and the information is buried????

Because the information about Betelgeuse is wrong too.

1) It will NOT appear like a second sun in our sky when it does go super nova. It will only be at Mag. -12, the same brightness as a full moon, not the sun.

2) Reports that it was going to go super nova soon were misunderstood by people. Go take a look at the wiki article here:

Due to misunderstandings caused by the 2009 publication of the star's 15% contraction,[45][74] Betelgeuse has frequently been the subject of scare stories and rumors suggesting that it will explode within a year, leading to exaggerated claims about the consequences of such an event.[118][119] The timing and prevalence of these rumors have been linked to broader misconceptions of astronomy, particularly to doomsday predictions relating to the Mayan calendar.[120][121] In their 2012 study, physicists at the Space Sciences Laboratory point out that the apparent contraction in the star's diameter may be due to the complex dynamics in the star's surrounding nebula and not the star itself,[47] reconfirming that until we better understand the nature of mass loss, predicting the timing of a supernova will remain a challenge.

3) As for the gamma ray pulse that everyone is so worried about:

Since its rotational axis is not pointed toward the Earth, Betelgeuse's supernova is unlikely to send a gamma ray burst in the direction of Earth large enough to damage ecosystems.[116]

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join