It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A tale of two suns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I have been itching to dispel the myth of the twin suns, which is really an atmospheric phenomenon that has been going on for thousands of years.

Stockholm, Sweden April 20th 1535

There was a sign in the sky of six (not two) suns for about two hours(Painting shown below). As usual the religious nuts attributed this as a sign from God (who apparently wasn't happy with the King for allowing Protestantism to persist in his kingdom).

Since history tends to repeat itself, it doesn't surprise me that Nibiru fans and doomsayers would attribute this atmospheric phenomenon to presence of some imaginary and elusive planet ready to unleash hell on earth.

Link

Cache Valley, Utah-USA, Feb 28, 2011

A very nice young fella filmed four suns, the video has that wow factor (that "i am just an insignificant fly in the cosmos" kinda thingy). It's so beautiful and breathtaking that I almost thought that the second coming had come so i could remain here on earth and be single again

For more information on sundogs or moondogs please check out this Site. This site will tell you everything you need to know about sundogs.

If Nibiru was a planet on collision with earth, then i think it is safe to say it would be visible by now. I can see Jupiter every night and i think it is on average 5.2AU from earth. An imaginary planet assassin named Nibiru would have to be visible by now, unless Nibiru is wearing some kind of cloaking material

2012 will end. 2013 will begin. Time to move on guyz
(on to next year's earth assassin- i think its some meteor with 30% chance of hitting earth)
edit on 26-11-2012 by LiveEquation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveEquation

Well done

Finally some history and facts to back up an argument, I love it
( is in heaven)

Personally I knew about this historical event but I don't frequent the 2012 forums much....

S&F

SS

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I think this will gather some attention. Nice presentation.
I wonder if they were looking through glass 1535.
edit on 26-11-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
You do realize that this won't be the end of it? The last I heard, Nibiru is now invisible. If no one can see it, apparently you can't prove that it doesn't exist--see how neat that works out?

I don't know how much longer it can remain an invisible threat. At some point even the most avid followers would have to ask .... or not, I suppose....

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Some more examples of what ice and sunlight can do.
www.atoptics.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Really well presented

That video was really neat too. I never get to see anything really awesome like that "in person," maybe I should go outside more. lol.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
A real meteor with 30% chance of hitting Earth, I think that would probably be causing a collective international crapping of pants. Probably not true.

99942 Apophis was 2.7% and I think it's the official record holder. It still might hit us with that whole "god hates you 1/2 mile wide gravitational keyhole".

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus

I was just being sarcastic about the meteor impact of 2013

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Sun dogs appear about twice a week. If you have not seen one get outside and look.

We had spectacular iridescent clouds recently as well as a solar halo and sun dogs.

There is plenty to see - go look for it.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Here is another historical record.

Cicero, Around 50 BC

In 1877,Harper & Brothers published Cicero’s Tusculan Disputations that contained the following words that related to sun dogs

Be it so, said Tubero; and since you invite me to discussion, and present the opportunity, let us first examine, before any one else arrives, what can be the nature of the parhelion, or double sun, which was mentioned in the senate...

Gutenberg File (page 367) Link

Here is another Youtube video, like i said, nothing new...

edit on 27-11-2012 by LiveEquation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

Technology my dear Watson. If they really want that, it will happen.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Are you not aware as to what will happen next year???

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by scmoG

Are you not aware as to what will happen next year???

What is supposed to happen next year?

new topics

top topics

join