It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serpo web

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Hi there, I've seen that Serpo.org website no longer works,you know something about this anomalous strange? the servers have fallen? Or has realized that the U.S. Government touch top secret and classified sensitive issues and have decided to censor it?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by rayktheon

It's still up according to this website.

I wouldn't want to encourage site traffic to a known hoax site so I haven't checked directly.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by rayktheon

There is nothing to censor as Serpo has been shown to be a Hoax , there is no need to lament its loss .

Project Serpo blown wide open - exclusive expose

edit on 24-11-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add link

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by rayktheon
Or has realized that the U.S. Government touch top secret and classified sensitive issues and have decided to censor it?

Well, if the intention was to censor the Serpo.org website (a possibility I view as, um, remote) then it hasn't been done very well since the content of that site is still available via the Wayback Machine's Internet Archive at:

web.archive.org...://www.serpo.org/
edit on 24-11-2012 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
You can't say Serpo is an overall hoax, it is more intricate than that. It is a ship or carrier of disinformation, as a platform for plausible cause of denial.

I wouldn't say all the effort was put over 60 years just to say that an ET body from outer space was discovered in 1947.
edit on 24-11-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I always thought there was something to the serpo story. I know it has been discredited over the years but who is behind that agenda... To every wild story there is a thread of truth and I think there is more to be unraveled with this one... Don't give up so easy ATSers...

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
On Again.

www.serpo.org...

join